Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! - Page 5

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

Oye...good luck for your exams NeethziπŸ‘πŸΌ

Like always i agree with u completely.I loved the para where you mentioned the reason we love Abhay-Piya.True...we love them not only because of Visu's chemistry but also because of the intensity and passion in their love and the way the couple was projected.Infact the actors don't have much to do with my liking for this couple.
Its sad that PKYEK is loosing its charm so early.I mean Abhay and Piya's story didnot even start
I have no idea as to why i'm watching this show even now.πŸ€“It is going down the drains and the creatives seem least interested in redeeming it

Thanks, Kritzy! πŸ€—
IKR? I'm actually shocked at EK's capability to ruin the show before it even started properly> I guess I underestimated her =/
Frankly, even I am still trying to figure out why I'm sticking to the show. Maybe this time it's actors..

Anyhow, thanks for replying, Krtizy!! I love how we always agree! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww! No, TR! Your posts are the most adorable ones in the entire forum, I'm not kidding! I love the way you love ViSu and AbhIya and I love how you express it 😳
Aww! No issues! I was happy that you participated and kept my topic active, in fact grateful that you found it worthy enough. Thank youu! πŸ€—
Ya, Maths sucks more than the current storyline of PKYEK 🀒
Thank you sooooo much! πŸ€—
Lol! I don't know about more topics πŸ˜†

@Divzy: Bhery phunny! Isiliye mujhe CC se yahan bulaya?πŸ€“ πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣

I JUST WANTED TO HUG YOU..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I JUST WANTED TO HUG YOU..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww!! Huggieess from me too!! πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chiilz, OMG maths...here's a big big hug for youπŸ€— πŸ€— I hated that subject in school🀒 hehe I see TR also doesn't like itπŸ˜† maybe we can start a math-hater club or somethingπŸ˜†

You know what am really glad that you made this post, gave me also a place to vent out my ire....the forum's also sust these days and rightly so who would want to post and discuss when there's no pyar and pyar karne wale in this pyar ki yeh ek kahaniπŸ˜•

The only solace is TR's superb and uplifting postsβ­οΈπŸ‘ I only visit the forum to check out TR's posts, what with you busy with your exams and Poco not writing....

Hoping your math exam and pkyek's abhiyaless phase both end soon...and we get to read your's,Poco's and TR's fab posts dailyπŸ˜ƒ

Best of luck once again...God bless youπŸ˜ƒ
Ashtad. thumbnail
Great topic, Agree on most of the points. i hope creatives wake up before its to late. i have no idea what i am watching these days?πŸ˜•
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really dude how did u manage writing so much wid xams on head??
gotta say u r fully prepared else no in his sense wud dare to do that!!
and really evn i let my rule of not visiting IF more thn once a week go down thw drain!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reepicheep

Chiilz, OMG maths...here's a big big hug for youπŸ€— πŸ€— I hated that subject in school🀒 hehe I see TR also doesn't like itπŸ˜† maybe we can start a math-hater club or somethingπŸ˜†

You know what am really glad that you made this post, gave me also a place to vent out my ire....the forum's also sust these days and rightly so who would want to post and discuss when there's no pyar and pyar karne wale in this pyar ki yeh ek kahaniπŸ˜•

The only solace is TR's superb and uplifting postsβ­οΈπŸ‘ I only visit the forum to check out TR's posts, what with you busy with your exams and Poco not writing....

Hoping your math exam and pkyek's abhiyaless phase both end soon...and we get to read your's,Poco's and TR's fab posts dailyπŸ˜ƒ

Best of luck once again...God bless youπŸ˜ƒ

Everyone hates Maths. Even we open a CC, I'm sure everyone will join in πŸ˜†
Aww! I'm also glad I made it. Feel free to use PKYEK as a punching bag in this post. It's solely for bashing purposes from my side πŸ˜‰
IKR? Me too hopes both end soon. I'm slowly reducing my visits to the forum these days, anyhow.
Thank you so much! πŸ€—

-Edited-

Btw, an 'I hate Maths' CC ain't a bad idea πŸ€” πŸ˜›
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hello-

Great topic, Agree on most of the points. i hope creatives wake up before its to late. i have no idea what i am watching these days?πŸ˜•

Tell me about it. The show is calling for urgent redemption. I don't know how long my love for the actors can make me stick to it =/
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tantrums..

really dude how did u manage writing so much wid xams on head??

gotta say u r fully prepared else no in his sense wud dare to do that!!
and really evn i let my rule of not visiting IF more thn once a week go down thw drain!!

You know, exams aren't that much of a deal as people make it out to be. It's not like I took the entire day to write the post πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I spend a good two hours on IF everyday. Yet, my preparation doesn't suffer. It's a matter of time management. Yes, I managed to be well-prepared and I made sure that I finished my course before I wrote this post 😳

Hope your exams are going well. All the best!  πŸ€—

-Edited-

I just realised we didn't discuss the topic πŸ˜›
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Heeyyy!!πŸ€—
I"m good! Wbu? Exams are going well, but they saved the worst for the last 🀒
I know what you mean. Even I hardly feel like coming to the forum these days, because of this as well as other reasons which you know very well πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyhow, I had to make this topic, I was so frustrated. Actually I was about to shut my lappy after studying but I logged in and didn't even realise when I made a topic πŸ˜›
Anyhow, I seriously agree with whatever you said. I love Sid to bits but I cannot take kindly on this unnecessary overdose we're getting. Like I said, it's not even contributing to the main plot! Main plot? I'm not even sure whether it's the AbhIya love story anymore! 
Maithili, I don't want back at ANY cost EVER!
I also dare to hope everyday for a decent episode but I have to be disappointed again and again πŸ˜”
I think all of us wish to get our dear show back 😭 😭 😭
Thanks so much for replying! ❀️

me good too..actually have one week vacation in college..so getting too lazyy..lolzzz...
worst exam for last..:..bt in a way you get more time to prep....u done with exams or still 1 left??
All the best!!! btw i read somewhere you have math exam....how did it go??? 
i remember tht was one exam tht used to be so much fun for me...i just looooooooove math..my all time fav. subject...any ways..enough of my love for math πŸ˜†...hope your prep is goin nice for ur worst subject..i am sure you'll do great...my wishes are with you..
back to PKYEK...
yaa..i can understand why you made the topic...even i am way too much frustrated with the show..
exactly me too..love sid..bt his overdose is making me πŸ˜‘...these days i finish the whole epi in like 5-10 mins...even if i love misha..i just can't tolerate the MSS track..i feel so bad tht she is gettin wasted in the show...i just hope they get back to the main plot of the show..
sometimes i feel like if they continue like this...when the one yr contract is completed...a few actors may actually decide to leave the show...and i know sukirti is a very very ambitious girl...if they keep killing piya's character fir toh god save the show...i wish this never happens..never ever...bt i can't overlook the reality and possibility...
metz..i don't want her back under any circumstances either...bt she is bound to be back....if not now..after a yr or two..they will make her come back...bt i want the main plot of the story completed b4 tht happens...cuz it's abhay and piya all the way..not abhay and metz...
anyhow..let's hope it's abhay who saves piya from cheating accusation today...so i get relieved else i get very hyper at the end of each episode nowadays.....πŸ˜†
All the best for your exam! do well..πŸ€—