Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Neethz! ๐Ÿค—

First of all, i saw the post was made at mid night! ... . what were you doing online then?! .. aaj exam hai na tera!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyways, I hope you will write well... Good luck!
Coming to the topic,
I wanna press like on each and every word you wrote there .. ( i mean if it were possible I would've done that ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†)
I totally agree with you, in fact we did discuss Abhay n Pia the other day. . . and I agree what you wrote about Misha n Kabir too... in fact, I'm switching channels when I see Misha on screen now, yesterday's scene was the height of disgusting storylines, mujhe toh hasi bhi nhn aayi! ๐Ÿ˜ก
God, I hate the track so much! . . .
And what's with Panchi?
She's totally lost it. .. one can fall in love but, falling in love like this?
And T? . .  she was supposed to be actually good at heart na?! . . . What's with her? Is it the same T who stayed up in the hospital when Pia met with an accident... then why is she still acting like this.. college rivalries are different! 
And even Sid bugged me in yesterday's epi. . . all he thinks about is blood and women?!!?! .... 

I presently hate the show, I want the old days back too! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

100% accurate..you hit the nail right on its head...well...just wait and  see how they take it further with the supernatural element they just introduced....

Good luck with your exams.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Vidi263
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chilz.(Neethz)๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I am telling by far this is your BEST EVER POST...(you are awesoem always..I am nothing infront of all of you I always maintain that..๐Ÿค—) Thank you somuch for taking your precious time to write this..I am sure this is the frustration of at least 90% of people who are watching the show at present..and I couldnt have agreed more I mean word by word..I want to be with you..Though as you all know what a biased fanatic I am..and try to see the glass half full always..but seems like they are hell bent on showing it empty..I feel so much for my fav show.๐Ÿ˜ญ.ever..!! I cannot see it get destroyed like this..kisike bhi characters thgeek se nahn dikharahe hain..AND ABHIYA ka toh band bajadiya hai..Adn Yes where is that intelligen ..strong ABHAY..Where is that strong PIYA..where is Misha...!!?? Kabir..yeah poor soul..its pathetic..Sid yes gerat actor & character...like him ..but not at the cost of ABHIYA..NO WAY...but uske chakkar mein..Sid ko  dangerous dikahen jke chakkar mein AHay ko toh jaise PAANI mein dal diya yaar..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ yes though I had written A  LONG POST about that HUG SCENE..YOu are absolutely RIGHT..SOUL WAS MISSING I mean PIYA WAS ALL LOVE & ABHAY WAS STILL RESERVED IN HIS EXPRESSIONS..what is that..??Where is this leading..!!..Will there ever be a proper love story fo ABHay & Piya ..i am so so sso doubting now..and feel like just keeping quite..jo honahai hone do ..just watch & get over it..! Yeh its liek chalo ..ek toda bheek dedete hain..kind of scene..for us AHBIYA fans..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

First let me say good luck on your exams.

Now to the topic, I agree with everything you said and there's nothing much to add. I started watching this show due to someone recommending that I'll like it. Since this was Ekta show I was kind of skeptic but since my show Bandini was ending I needed something to fill my time. I fell connected to the character of Pia and that made me hook so I started watching regularly. Here we have a girl who love is so pure that no matter what her lover say's or do against her, the love she has doesn't waver for this man. There's no denying VISU off the charts chemistry which breaths live into Abhyia that you forget they're just characters. But like you said it isn't enough to hold my attention.

You know the part that upset me the most about everything you mention in you post is that the show is only 5 months old. Normanally these things happen after the first year of the show but not this early. My friend think the show will get better after World Cup ๐Ÿ˜•. I've never paid attention but there some who believe during WC season since most fans are concentrating on the game PH are reluctant to bring forth good tracks.  I don't know how true that is but I'll be patient just a little longer if nothing change I'll stop watching.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME..I so loved your answer..agree with you & hope with you that ..it will improve after world..cup>???GOD.๐Ÿ˜ญ

And the RED part which I have highlighted is just brillinat ever ever ever...I couldnt have said it any better ..!!๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Neethz! ๐Ÿค—

First of all, i saw the post was made at mid night! ... . what were you doing online then?! .. aaj exam hai na tera!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyways, I hope you will write well... Good luck!
Coming to the topic,
I wanna press like on each and every word you wrote there .. ( i mean if it were possible I would've done that ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†)
I totally agree with you, in fact we did discuss Abhay n Pia the other day. . . and I agree what you wrote about Misha n Kabir too... in fact, I'm switching channels when I see Misha on screen now, yesterday's scene was the height of disgusting storylines, mujhe toh hasi bhi nhn aayi! ๐Ÿ˜ก
God, I hate the track so much! . . .
And what's with Panchi?
She's totally lost it. .. one can fall in love but, falling in love like this?
And T? . .  she was supposed to be actually good at heart na?! . . . What's with her? Is it the same T who stayed up in the hospital when Pia met with an accident... then why is she still acting like this.. college rivalries are different! 
And even Sid bugged me in yesterday's epi. . . all he thinks about is blood and women?!!?! .... 

I presently hate the show, I want the old days back too! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

SHARMILA..!! .wow ..superb yaar TOTALLY..with you god ..I am at least happy to know that ..so many also agree with my POV..!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Chill_Out I have read many of your post for many months and always loved the way you describe . Enjoyed every bits of your writing .

I completely agree with you . we wouldn't have loved abhlya so much if they have shows normal love with just hot scene . As you said Abhlya made us fall for there intensity , complexity in there relationship , passion in there love . For month the whole character is changed as if they want us to forget .
Feel very frustrated and disappointed ..cause for me abhlya character was to close to hurt . Enjoyed every bits of of there scene .

This is my POV , i do like SID character but not to extent that has to be compromised with abhlya . When CV shows there brains in making sid character with good story , different emotion , action , thrilling why cant they do same for abhlya . Is the CV brains freeze when it comes to lead . We do get see how panchi feels for sid but CV dont show us what going on piya head or about her feeling about abhay ....some time it looks she deliver scene . Abhlya connection is lost somewhere in makinjg SIDCHI character happening .

PS : I do see there are many abhlya lover who don't come to forum much as there are very disappointed . I see the changes in this forum as well
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Chillz, good to see your post๐Ÿ˜ƒ how are you doing? exams going well? hehe now that you've got your frustration out of the way am sure you'll do even better in your exams๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Best of luck for the rest of the exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ok now coming to your post...like seriously am so fed up and frustrated with the current track myself๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ from the past 2 weeks, now the 3rd week the story's literally moving nowhere...I have nothing much to add from my end as you have covered it beautifully...I completely agree with you on every point...lack of abhiya is frustrating me...and now from past 1 week they are showing abhay and piya also less and less...that hug was really khairaat mein de diya types wala...actually I got the feeling that they suddenly changed the storyline at that point,and decided to drop the jail track and focus more on other stuff...there are just too many loose ends and unfinished business in this show...and because of this character development has gone for a toss....and misha-shankar-shaurya track is irritating beyond comprehension๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't understand why abhay has gone back to the rude mode again to protect piya....the other phase was better where he pretended to be in a relationship with her in public....at least they were friends and had such good and mature understanding of each other...the scenes were fab and their bond was being explored and gaining depth...but now its not only back to square one its also going downhill๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

but you know what even am still glued to the show in hopes of the good old times coming back again...well Ekta's show right..good run till 100 episodes and then it starts deteriorating...CV's please don't ruin this show at least...you have attempted something different ok copied something different๐Ÿ˜† try and maintain it...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

Reserved
---edited-------------
hi chillz....๐Ÿค— how are you??? how's exams going??? 
as usual...you exactly wrote what i had been feeling all along...i love you for making this post chillz...
what more can i say chillz...you spoke of my heart...i was even beyond frustrated tht as soon as i finished watching today's episode..i went and watch sarabhai vs. sarabhai epi to take my mind off the disappointment...you have said it all....actually this is one of the reasons i have stopped coming to this forum...i rarely visit now...this is like my 2nd post or something in 2 weeks (tht too..it's your topic..so i feel like replying...๐Ÿ˜›) ..bt seriously...i am not even active anymore...
i love sid...bt i want my old abhiya back..i want my old PKYEK back...just like you said..the chemistry...the passion...the intensity...the impossibility..the strength of their love...the promise of light...the power of being together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...i miss all these...this was the main main reason i had loved this show...now all this seems to have faded away...
don't get me wrong...i love sid...bt i think sid may have come as the parsis who came like sugar in the milk...bt now i feel he has become milk itself...it seems as if writers have forgotten the main plot of the show...everytime i see the epi..i know disappointment is on its way and its gonna hurt...i still end up watching the epi..and i can't help bt get excited in the hope tht today the writers will have something in store for us...bt nooo..disappointments disappointments...i dunno when will the writers listen to us and focus on the main plot....there is so much tht could have been done with this show and this show could have become epic...bt they are ruining it all...and i really hope sid is not back for the ring which would eventually bring metz back...i don't understand why they blindly want to copy TVD when the main plot doesn't even fit in...you bring in inspirations fine...you copy, paste and edit some stuff..tht's fine too..bt don't blindly copy...abhay-piya have long long way to go before metz can be back....
i just wish someday they would bring us our old PKYEK and its magic back...i wish there was a way to actually send this post to the writers or the creatives of this show..so that they know what torture they are putting us through everyday...

WOW WOW WOWO..DEAR..YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT SO PERFECTLY GOD..Thank you so much & seems like me too have to do that..now no ABHIAY ,,and nothing to write..and my heart bleeds for this show how can anyone ruin it like that and specially the way you have written  those lines..which I have highlighted by RED colour..I need to give you a standing OVATION I swear..๐Ÿ‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

@Chill_Out I have read many of your post for many months and always loved the way you describe . Enjoyed every bits of your writing .

I completely agree with you . we wouldn't have loved abhlya so much if they have shows normal love with just hot scene . As you said Abhlya made us fall for there intensity , complexity in there relationship , passion in there love . For month the whole character is changed as if they want us to forget .
Feel very frustrated and disappointed ..cause for me abhlya character was to close to hurt . Enjoyed every bits of of there scene .

This is my POV , i do like SID character but not to extent that has to be compromised with abhlya . When CV shows there brains in making sid character with good story , different emotion , action , thrilling why cant they do same for abhlya . Is the CV brains freeze when it comes to lead . We do get see how panchi feels for sid but CV dont show us what going on piya head or about her feeling about abhay ....some time it looks she deliver scene . Abhlya connection is lost somewhere in makinjg SIDCHI character happening .

PS : I do see there are many abhlya lover who don't come to forum much as there are very disappointed . I see the changes in this forum as well

Ah..I am getting speechless ..reading all you peopl's  posts yaar ..HOW I WISH THE BALAJI &STARONE COME & READ THIS ..and even the actors..awwww..Awesome dearo..Awesoem ..couldnt have said more ..YOU HIT THE BULLS EYE..!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Better concentrate on the Exam...becoz those who you hero worship are not going to help you build your future. So get away from the Idiot Box and study well.