Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS/OS Oh Girl ..Uff Teri Ada(Maan n Geet) updt Pg2

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Short Story /One shot ...basically will wrap it up in 2 or 3 parts at the most ....obviously if there is acceptance of the story ....I really dont write fun stuffπŸ˜†..cause I am no gud with it but here is an attempt .......saw a couple ...and it gave me this idea so let me know what u think

Part 1

Teri Adaye Kuch Aaisa Aasar Kar Jati Hai
Paar Is Dil K Ek Teer Sa Kar Jati Hai

"Hmmm I am listening 'go on " Geet said munching on the fries ..and sipping her coke

Tumhein to jab milao khaati hi rehti ho 'Geet ka pehla aur aakhri pyaar 'khaana '." Said Maan

Oye u want me to hang up '.apni problem leke roz chale aate ho and I try to solve them aur upar se mujhe hi suna rahe ho '.said geet

Haan Haan hang up khaane ke saamne meri to koi value nahin hai '..said Maan

Ok then '.geet said only to be interrupted

Oye '.hellou cant hang up '.pehle mujhe koi rasta to batao '.and ya u r free to eat aur juch chahiye to who bhi le aao and then talk 'said Maan

Ab aaya na line pe 'chal bol .said Geet

Hmmm Yaar That Sam '.Dadi wants me to settle down with her par '''he stopped

Par Kya '..Dekhne mein acchi nahin hai '..? she asked

Nahin ''She is pretty pretty'.he said

Hmmm not bad to phir Is she fat 'moti hai kya meri tarah 'Geet asked

Nahin 'she is quite well figured ..almost like those sexy models '.and waise tu moti hai ya nahin wo to tabhi pataa chalega jab I meet u and give my verdict..So kab mil rahen hain hum?...Maan said

Mujhe tere verdict ki zaroorat nahin hai '.i have eyes and can see very well '.she cont

That doesn't answer my question 'he said

Kya '.she asked

Ki Hum kab Mil rahe hain ?...he said

Ab yeh Sam se shaadi ke beech mein humare mil ne ki baat kahan se aagayi ''she said

Arre yaar u know me for the last 6 months 'first online chatting then phone 'par hum abhi tak mile kyun nahin 'atleast now u can trust me '.he said

Yahaan Baat Sam ki ho rahi thi ''she said

To ab baaki baat Sam ki tab hogi when we meet for Lunch tom ''so I'll pick u up tom 12.30 pm '..he said

Haan Haan aaja phir 'dekhte hain lunch pe le jaata hai ki nahin '..she said

If I don't take u are u gonna leave me 'aakhir khaane ka sawaal hai 'isse pehle u change yr mind bye n cya '''..he said with a smile playing on his lips

Ok bye ''dekhte hain '.kaun kya karta hai ''''she said as she disconnected the phone

They had been chatting and talking for half a year now and she knew the minutest detail abt him and his family '..and tom she wud know the only thing unknown abt him ''

From just a virtual acquaintance when she graduated to being his best buddy ,philosopher cum guide 'he didn't know but he knew everything abt her '..yes everything 'and tom he was gonna meet her finally and decide whether her first love had, had  those damaging effects  as she mentioned every now and then as a warning '''''''

---------------------------

Kaunsa pehnoo '..she said to herself as she put one dress after another  in front and looked at herself in the mirror '..

Yeh mirror except for making me realize how large my size is kuch aur bhi bataa sakta hai ''she was clearly getting irritated

Ma '..she yelled

Ma help me batao kaunsa accha lagega 'this one or that one '..she said pointingto the pink kurti n white long skirt '..and then shifting her finger to the white anarkali suit '..

I think the skirt n the kurti 'pink looks gud on u '..her mum said as she left the room

---------------------------

Come beta 'make yrself comfortable 'main Geet ko abhi bulati hoon '.Mrs Handa ushered Maan in

Geet 'beta''..kahan ho '.. Maan is here '.Mrs Handa said as she directed the servant to serve Maan some cold drink

Haan Haan 'aa rahi hoon '.itna time bhi nahin uske paas to why is he here 'waise bhi abhi mujhe dekhega to sab time barabar ho jaega'..she yelled back

Maan was like she is something isn't she ''..but he was feeling  quite excited to see her for the first time , he felt a bit nervous n all 'oh why was she taking so long''

Hi ''she said

Hi '..he said after a pause as he cont to stare at her

Haan ..Haan ghoor lo '.koi farak nahin padhega 'I look like a bora/sack I know ''she said

Tumhein apni opinion doosron pe force karne ka bahut shauk hai '.let me form my own opinion '..he said

Abhi to maine tumhein poori tarah se dekha bhi nahin '..he said as walked up to her and started to check her out

Jitna dekha wo kaafi nahin 'so Lunch cancel 'mil gayi khushi mujhse milke ''ab jao 'she said

Tum ghar aaye guests ko aise treat karti ho ?Matlab u don't ask them to sit and have a drink or something 'he asked

Tum mehmaan nahin friend ho '.ek batameez dost 'she said as she gestured to him to have a seat

Ummmm I shall not take a seat 'he said

Tumhe apni so called problem ka sol chahiye  'ki nahin ''she said

Again apna lecture chalu 'ab chalo 'isse pehle lunch time over ho jaaye ''he said

Aur fir tum khao gi bhi kitna 'yaar jaldi karo time nahin hai 'he cont with a slight smile on his lips

She picked up the cushion from the sofa and threw it at him '

If u throw out this anger u have inside na 'tumhara size bhi aadha reh jaega 'kitna gussa'he was laufing now '.waise yeh kya kya khaake aapne yeh mukaam paaya hai ..his lauf was getting beyond his control

She threw another cushion at him and he ducked ''tum bahut batameez ho 'she said

Accha ab chalo 'and I am really glad that we have finally met '..he said '.pulling her by her hand

---------------------------------------

Ab batao Sam se kya problem hai 'Geet continued while enjoying her chicken biryani

Problem to nahin hai but yaar she seems quite self centred '.and possessive kinds''u know tum kahan jaa rahe ho 'kisse mil rahe ho '..types 'he said

Aree to girlfriend hai to possessive to hogi ..its natural yaar '.u shud feel honored usne tumhein choose kiya hai ''tumhein ek achi stylish ladki mil rahi '.isse better tumhein nahin milne wali 'so watch it'.she said

Oh really mil jayegi bahut mil jayengi ''..bahut padhi hain'he said

Kahan padhi hain backyard mein ? she said

Very  Funny ''.Matlab Girlfriend hai to she cant be understanding'kabhi meri problem to samajh ti nahin and upar se Dadi   ''he said

Understanding 'woh  friends hote hain Gfriends  to nahin hoti 'haan biwi ban jaaye to shaayad '.she said

Really ..tum miss no it all ho '..To phir main apni dost ko hi apni Gfriend banakar use shaadi kar loonga  'he said

Bacchu shaadi ke baad no dost no girlfriend 'only biwi remains ''.she said

U sound experienced 'he said

Experienced kuch nahin mere senses intact hain  aur tumhare Sam aur pata nahin kitni ladkiyon ke peeche padh padh kar kharab ho gaye hain 'she said

Kitni ladkiyan ... 'yeh Sam bhi Dadi ki meherbaani hai '..pls I am neither desperate nor interested..he said

Waise mujhe tumhara problem he nahin samajh aa rahaa ''so whats there to solve 'matlab tum use chahte bhi ho 'nahin bhi 'I think give it some time n thought 'and get me some dessert now '.she said

Yess boss'''''he said as he gestured to the waiter to come and take their order .

To be Cont .....if u guys want it 😳
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy nice.
Continue soonnnn.

Fatima
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice ... plzz continue and add me to the pm list

love
Sana
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update .............
Downhill thumbnail
this is awesome...definitely plzzz cont soon

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one Poo πŸ€—. Do continue 😳
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
really interesting...would love to read more...do continue please...😊
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vey cute..plzzz continue soon..
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice..continue soon
pls pm me
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you all for the appreciation

Part 2

Usay Yaqeen Ho Jaye Kuch Iss Ada Se
Sunana Hall-E-Dil Hmara Ajnabi …
Woh Khud Hi Keh De Kisi Ko Tarpana Buri Baat Hai

Hello '.haan 'itni subah subah kyun fone kiya abhi kal hi to we met 'she said

Is 10 o clock itni subah for u ? 'Koi kaam '..studies kuch nahin karne ke liye '.he said

Kaam se mujhe yaad aaya 'u said u run some big company to fir tumhare paas itna time kaise hai ya to fone pe chipke rehte ya Sam type Ladkiyon ke peeche bhaagte rehte ho 'she said

Accha meri tareef khatam ho gayi ho to can I come to the point 'he said

Hmmm bolo'she said

I'll be picking u up at 12.30pm 'so be ready '..he said

Aaj 'kyun abhi kal hi to mile the'..mujhe to library jaana hai ''.she said

Library lunch ke baad I'll drop u there '.chal  ab bhaav mat khaa 'yaar problem hai  samjha kar '..he said

Fir problem ''mujhe to tum khud hi ek problem lagte ho '.Par chalo Ab Lunch offer kiya to how can I say no '..she said

Ok lazy bum then c u '..he said

Ok '''byeee'she said

---------

Problem hai bhi ya ainvayi 'she said as she tossed the 4 cheese pasta around

Hai na '.u no u said ki give it time and thought so yesterday whole night I was thinking abt Sam and our relationship '.u no heart and the mind were not in unison '.so I gave it both time and thought '.he said

Hey bhagwaan '.mera yeh matlab nahin tha time '.and thought se 'she said

Haan I no 'but gud I did that 'cause in the morning Dadi asked me whether I like Sam and whats going on between us ''she wanted a definite reply 'so I said yes''matlab it just came out 'so I guess it was meant to come out that way ''he said

Yess?..she inquired

I said I like her and accha apna haath aage karo 'he said

How is this ? he asked as he put the diamond bracelet around her wrist '.Do u think she'll like it ?

Geet was stumped for a while 'was he actually going to propose to Sam '..till yesterday he wasn't even sure 'but why was it so much of a bother to her all of a sudden 'matlab she knew this was bound to happen someday

Arre'kuch to bolo 'he said

Its really pretty '.agar woh na like kare to she is really stupid 'she said

Accha ho gaya ab drop at the lib 'she said

Arre we haven't had dessert as yet 'aur tumhe ye suddenly kya ho gaya '..aaj to meetha ho hi jaaye '.he said

----------

Lo Aagayi  apki Library 'par tum kaisi dost ho yaar best of luck to keh do 'he said

Kis liye '..she asked

Oh my lord '.yaar I am going to propose to her ''he said

Haan actually Best of Luck 'I think u will need loads of it ''now jo tum barbaadi ke raaste chal diye ho '..matlab self destruction mode mein aagaye ho to luck ki to tumhe zaroorat hogi hi '..she said

What do u mean '.tumhein problem kisse hai mere Sam ko propose karne se , Sam se '..he asked

Neither 'mujhe tumse aur tumhari so called problems se problem hai 'she said

Ab main chaloon '..Good Bye'she said

Good bye '.he said

---------------------

Geet beta kya hua '.ever since tum aayi ho mood kuch off hai ?'..Mrs Handa asked

Nahin aaisa kuch nahin 'she said

Maan ne kuch kaha '..Mrs Handa asked

Nahin who kya kahega 'aur waise bhi wo itna imp nahin ki who mere mood off hone ka reason banne'she said

Accha 'I was just asking and I got my answer as well 'Mrs Handa said before she left the room

-------------------

Aunty , sorry to bother u at this hr 'aap log dinner to nahin kar rahe the ''Maan Asked

Nahin beta 'dinner to ho gaya '.main Geet ko bolti hoon '..Mrs Handa said

Hi '.he said

Tum is waqt bhi '.ab kya hua 'shaadi kar ke  aa rahe ho kya  '.she asked

Shaadi '..my foot 'Yaar usne to mera proposal reject kar diya '..saaf 'without even batting an eyelid yaar ''..he said tossing the bracelet in his hand

Geet burst into laughter

Tum hans rahi ho 'how rude '.tum meri dost nahin 'here my life is ruined 'and u r laufing at me'.he said

I am not laufing at u 'but the situation 'she said trying to control her uncontrollable laufter

What reason did she give 'she asked

She said lets be friends for now ...abhi I am not ready for marriage and I am not sure abt u  '''......he said

Awww '.....tumse se smart to woh hai ..and she burst into laufter once again

Waise u deserve it '..tum logon ko  hurt karte ho na isliye tumhare saath ye hua hai 'she said 'snatching the bracelet from his hand

Maine tumhein hurt kiya?''.. kab kiya'he asked

Yehi to tumne shaayad kiya ho par tumhein to uska pataa hi nahin ''.she said

Realllyyy''''''''.he said with a confused look on his face

------------------

Short Part ........😳...Next one really long one and final one πŸ˜†

Let me know whether u guys like this or no ......

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago