so we can guess sid's turning point

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
so panchi is also sid;s target😡 revealed today.
but will he be successful
 i have a gut feeling he will not be able to do it
i am imagining a scene like shanaya , and obviously panchi won't die
so either sid will stop himself which could be the major turning point for his character
and our only hope for sidchi🤗
or abhay will save panchi , in that case no sidchi
but since sidchi r popular, i feel that cvs would go for the first option
sid will be unsuccessful in killing panchi
and then 😳🥳

btw , i noticed abhay was looking very different and refreshing today😊, something changed, don't know what, 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
abhay was looking super hot with his new outfit and clean-shaven looks.....just one glimpse..he stole our hearts again......kaash piya was there...or he met piya in that way.....

as for SidChi....i think you are right...sid won't kill panchi....he will back off at the last moment.....

and SidChi is a popular couple...i am sure the CVs jerk will choose the romantic way.....but i don't trust them....

i am still in wonder...what makes sid positive....with the same attitute...but the killings stops for sometime.....
Mages thumbnail
by the way shanaya also was romantic with sid and confess her love but sid killed her....i think panchi will do the same if she really wants to confess her love...what might stop sid....

but of course panchi won't do despo types like shanaya did...abt babies and drink my blood baby....

i think sid might confess his identity to panchi first
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

abhay was looking super hot with his new outfit and clean-shaven looks.....just one glimpse..he stole our hearts again......kaash piya was there...or he met piya in that way.....
oh thank u .u girls r very sharp😆😆😆yes why no piya , abhiya scenes r drying up
mera khana hajam nahin hota unke bina

as for SidChi....i think you are right...sid won't kill panchi....he will back off at the last moment.....
and then 😍

and SidChi is a popular couple...i am sure the CVs jerk will choose the romantic way.....but i don't trust them....
hope so fingers and toes and everything crossed
😆
😆

i am still in wonder...what makes sid positive....with the same attitute...but the killings stops for sometime.....
hmm i guess he has to stop the killings first, then only road to redumption can be there

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

by the way shanaya also was romantic with sid and confess her love but sid killed her....i think panchi will do the same if she really wants to confess her love...what might stop sid....

but of course panchi won't do despo types like shanaya did...abt babies and drink my blood baby....

i think sid might confess his identity to panchi first

shanaya and panchi r poles apart , shanaya was just a tool for sid
i think panchi is not ,
i highly doubt sid would reveal his identity, but lets see , whatever it will be exciting😊
i just wanna see some happiness for panchi😊
Mages thumbnail

arrey yaar its abt abhay....how can we stop drooling at him...even his change of wardrobe is sharp into our eyes....including his clean-shaven dashing looks...😳😳😳

as for SidChi....lets hope for the best...

but yes sid needs to stop the kills spree...but day by day his urge of blood is not taking him anyway rather than being more evil...he made another two targets T-Panchi.....

i hope when he wants to drink panchi's blood...panchi just give him two tight slaps across his face for playing with her feelings.....and resign the job.....
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

shanaya and panchi r poles apart , shanaya was just a tool for sid
i think panchi is not ,
i highly doubt sid would reveal his identity, but lets see , whatever it will be exciting😊
i just wanna see some happiness for panchi😊

me too wants only happiness for panchi...poor girl have went through so much.....at least piya has abhay with her...but there is noone for panchi...and the jerk whom she loves wants her blood.....poor girl has gone through so much....because of danish now sid...
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago