WOW Rahul's brother is also equally talented WOW

julie12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just came to know that  our own SWEETHEART AND MY CRUSH Rahul & Roja 's fame  ka Rahul's brother Rohit  is a part of Hindi  Rock band in America,
WOW it seems talent is in their blood ,he has his own band called "TAFTEESH "where he plays guitar and sing for the band, 
i heard to a couple of songs
 his voice is awesome ,I am sure their parents will be proud parents with so much of talent in their sons 😊
i spoke to him on facebook ,Initially i thought he had a attitude problem OF Rahul's fame but later he told me he did not wanted to make friends who wanted him to help them  for DID DOUBLES UPDATES and spoilers,It was so nice of him to be honest, and moreover he writes songs for world peace and self iinspirational track ,M already flat when i looked at his pictures,he is too sweet
ALONGWITH MY SWEETHEART RAHUL NOW I AM ALSO HIS FAN TOO  HATS OFF TO BOTH BROTHERS😉 

👏👏👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit just lives like 2 buildings away from me :) and I agree, his band is awesome!!!

Please do join their page guys!! Its not just a regular rock band...check their songs out 👍🏼

Oh and Rohit and his band are busy shooting for a music video :) He said "thanks and keep supporting!!!"
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
julie12 thumbnail
Are you serious mihirism ?
So that means you get the spoilers from him ,😉😉
But i dont care as long as i get the spoilers 😆 ,
i checked the page ,i loved the theme and message of their band,
if the message of their song can be conveyed to a 16 year old  dumb girl like me,
then he can do wonders with his concept and words he used in his song.just loved it 😛
I felt so sad when he asked that not many people these days like to listen song for their message
which makes difference to our human existence,hence his band is not getting enough exposure,but i am going get him support for him ,yyyaaaaaaayyyyy,if not for his band atleast for human race i m gonna suppport his cause ,thanx mihirism for your information 

by the way mihirism do u know is he single or not ,LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH😆
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Rohit never had an attitude problem... 🤔
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
@julie...Nopes I get my spoilers from much more reliable source 😉

Lol Rohit wants to know your FB name 😆 talk to him on fb :) he is really curious to know who you are...
and he is really happy, he said you made his day 

and yes, he is single 😆 
julie12 thumbnail
@ simi do u also kno him? he did not accepted my friend request 😭,but its ok
,i know he is really down to earth and it seems he loves his brother rahul  a lot
i just felt that he has  ego problem as initially he was not responding to my questions ,
then he made it clear by asking me that wether i wanted to be his friend because he is rahul's brother or 
if i was personally interested for being friends with him !!!!!!!,i was so surprised with this question,then i realised that he did not wanted to take advantage of his brother's popularity.
I  am really glad to know him and his band,i guess its called tafteesh
😊😊
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what does tafteesh mean? i'm sorry! i am terrible at urdu. 😕😆
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohit is  very nice guy....I agree with Simi he never had an attitude problem....He tells me everything whatever i ask him about Rahul...He also told Rahul about me...and he also told him that I love Rahul.....🤪
julie12 thumbnail
hiiiiii rapier, ,i checked their meaning but its better u see wat dey have written 
TAFTEESH STANDS FOR RESEARCH ,IN THE CONTEXT OF THE BAND ,WE ARE HERE TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE THROUGH OUR IDEA OF MUSIC TO RESEARCH THEIR INNERSELF AS WE BELIEVE THAT ALL OF US ARE LOST IN MESS CREATED BY ELEMENTS LIKE POVERTY,TERRORISM AND SELF OBSESSION AND HELPLESSNESS 
,WE HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT,WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACKS AND COMMENTS 
THANX 
PEACE 
here is the link to their beautiful song "khuda" and "ruh ki takath" njoi :)

http://www.facebook.com/tafteesh,

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rohit is really sweet too
i remember when he used to come to IF, i always asked him about Rahul n he answered my questions very nicely
n he is really sweet n nice 
n i remember he told me about his band n even sent me a video of that
the Shetty bros just rock

@Mirir-r u serious? he lives near you? 😲
do tell him to come back to IF again when ever he gets time 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 13 years ago