Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am with shilpa ben here.. Ahem is Hetals son but he became a moron due to koki's parvarish.. Look at kinjal, the spoilt brat! The little goodness that Ahem shows sometime is genetic- hetal's gene.. If kokila had known that her baby was stillborn, she would hav broken down completely😛.. So hail hetal!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Can I just check...is this truly a possible future track?! (bearing in mind, in the world of hindi serials, i suppose anything is possible)

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

Can I just check...is this truly a possible future track?! (bearing in mind, in the world of hindi serials, i suppose anything is possible)

just a guess and a wish😃
kokila is a control freak, so if she comes to know that Ahem is hetal's son.. It would give her an attack! Gud scope for an interesting track. But SNS CVs are no risk takers. They go 4 lite subjects
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jakebhai, thanks for the support, but you may be right CVs would go for the lighter version, I could just imagine, Koki dying of Heart Attack.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Its amazing that SNS CVs have so many interesting track to follow but they are still prolonging GoHem difficult relationship.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

It could be the other way around. picture this.

Hetal didn't have any children, but say her and Koki were both pregnant at the same time, and some how Koki gave birth to a stillborn and Hetal gave birth to Ahem, but since Hetal is so nice, and knew this would shatter Koki so she gave her baby to Koki and claimed her baby was stillborn. so Ahem is really her son, but no one know but Hetal, Parag, and Chirag, not even Koki, may be that's why she stays quiet, but is very supportive of Gopi.

@Shilpa. love this twist as much as Suk's where Jigar is Koki's.

but I am thinking these ideas are way too creative for the creative team of SNS.  They can only regurgitate the same story again and again.

*pun is intended*
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

just a guess and a wish😃
kokila is a control freak, so if she comes to know that Ahem is hetal's son.. It would give her an attack! Gud scope for an interesting track. But SNS CVs are no risk takers. They go 4 lite subjects

@ Red - 1) I feel Koki controls the M house because she's known Baa since childhood as both Nani & Baa have said they're childhood friends. Therefore after marriage she's taken control as a natural progression.
2) Maybe she & Parag got married before Chirag & Hetal. (On a side-note, it could also be the reason why she's contemptuous of Parag as she's thought he'd become serious after the marriage & he didn't)
3) Also to successfully run a household as big/rich as the MM, a strong person is required. Hetal is a softie & therefore Koki has been given the responsibility.

Rana