Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 15th MARCH 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
YIH Written Update 15th MARCH 2011 . . .........(Oh, It was a wonderful episode😳😍)

The episode starts at Radio station where those two girls who had mistreated with Akshay Manjari previously again gossipping and chit chatting about each other. They notice the admin head of their office and indirectly make fun of her for being so busy and all. But in turn they get a lenient warning from that admin head to concentrate on their work since they are roaming in the office and there is no one at the receptionist. She says that she is going to canteen and leaves. This makes those two girls realise that Akshay Manjari are hired for work. . .

Akshay Manjari in the Radio station canteen. The peon comes and Praises Akshay that "U R a very good person and will change the face of this canteen. No one here even knew my name and u'll are offering me tea. U'll hv brought life to this place. Akshay says that a lot of work is to be done still. Manjari also joins them in their talk. Just then that Admin head cums and gives the money to Akshay. Akshay finds the money alloted to them is less to renovate the canteen and expresses it to the admin head who in turn says that Ranbir sir gave this much and leaves.
Akshay gets upset. Manjari asKs if it is too less. Akshay says yes it is difficult with this budget, since there is nothing in this canteen. Manjari tries to console him by saying that they wil make the impossible thing possible. Akshay asks how? Manjari jokes a little and say that they wiill do sum adjustment anyhow. together they will make it possible. Akshay smiles and says yesterday he was giving lecture on positive thinking and today u r making me understand. Manjari says this is what friends for and asks so from where to start now. They decide to go for shopping for the things required.

RJ Mallika enters the office and enquires the one of those girls about the sponsors arrangement for her show. That girl says they are flooding with sponsors since their show is very popular. Mallika points out that it is nt 'theirs' but 'her' show. tHe show is popular bcoz of her alone. The other girl comes and informs Mallika that those two (AKSHARI) who spoiled her show yesterday are hired by Ranbir sir for renovation of canteen. Mallika gets angry on hearing this.

AKSHARI SCENE 😳
Back to canteen, Akshay Manjari brought the necessary things.{Sardi ki dhoop sa kabhi. . Is played (Oh, I love this song). . .Na na na na. . . Rimjhim si boond sa kabhi. . Chupke se aaye. . . Dil chooke jaye. . .kab kaunsa yeh chehra dikha kE jaye. . .YEH ISHQ HAAYE. ⭐️. .(Ya sorry continuing back) . . The whole track is played. . } During the song, Akshay Manjari are cleaning and decorating the canteen. Many cute scenes like Manjari standing on the table and Akshay catches her when she was about to fall. Then Akshay tries to watch TV but Manjari pulls his ears to do work. Manjari decoratin flowers and Akshay puts hammer on his hand While looking at her. They both had lots of masti, and laugh together. Finally they are done With the external setup of canteen And hug each other in happiness. ,😍 {Song ends. . . A must watch scene for AKSHARI fans. .😳}

The admin head cums and is surprised and impressed with the quick arrangement done that too in so less budget. And praises that no one else could do better in so less time and money. Akshay says that this is bcoz of Manjari, since he hd lost hope. Manjari says its their both of them joint effort and they both hv to do lotS more nw. The admin head tells the peon to inform office staff that todays lunch is in canteen and leaves.
Akshay : So nw setup is done., next we hv to make too tasty food.
Manjari : Ya, no worry. U r our Master Chef.
Akshay : Haan u r sayIng this bcoz I m ur best friend.
Manjari : Oh, Since u know dnt feel bad, U r a worst Chef. . OK . (They both laugh with YIH tune played iN baCkground)
Akshay : I still cant believe we got this chance. .2 days back where were we and today here. . this means Life wants sumthing good to happen. . . (YEH ISHQ HAAYE. . . )

Akshay : Ok, I wil cut the vegetables, u remove the spices required. .
Manjari nods a yes but then wonders what to do since she dnt know anything abt which spices to use. Akshay is doing his work and Manjari is trying to analyse the spices by tasting and all. Akshay notices her wierd things and cums and stand behind her smilingly.
Akshay : U dnt know, so say me I wil do it.
Manjari : U know, Mummy always used to say to learN kitchen, but i always run awAy thinking she wants to marry me off. But dint knew one day this wil be so important in life. I m useless, couldnt help u except giving lectures like grandmother. It would hv been better if u hd sum Assistant who could help u.
Akshay : Firstly, I find ur grandmother talks very CUTE (He pulled her chEeks while Saying this 😳. .) and second if I hd an assistant he would support me in work. . But . . . (holding her hand. . ) U SUPPORT ME IN MY LIFE. .NO ONE CAN TAKE UR PLACE. . {VERY TRUE . .😳. .} not an assistant. . . U know why i do cooking . . I enjoy it. . But more than that I love cooking for u. . .U know Manjari, In agrA's cafe, we used to meet, but the best part was when u came to my cafe and tell, "Akshay I want to eat this and that " . . And I used to LOVE TO WATCH U EAT. . . .
{OMG. . . its soooo good to see A shy AKSHAY getting a bit free with Manjari. . . }

Manjari who was smilingly listening, Her expressions changes on hearing this. Akshay realises what he was saying and changes the topIc to continue with the work. . Manjari is standing behind Akshay And admiringly looking at him and have flashbacks of their meetings in cafe. Akshay Is also having flashbacks of cafe meetings and bangle scene and trying to secretly look at Manjari. .Day Dreaming .❀️(Har Ek Zindagi YIH track played. . ). . .Song ends. . . EPISODE ENDS. .

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . Hope Evryone Liked It . . .Then PLZzzz HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM to thank me.. .😊[/CRYPT]
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update !
SilverBell thumbnail