TRUE LOVE IN REAL LIFE.. a sajan ss - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!! Merii 🤗it was awesome epilogue.👏..It was really a fabulous end to a great & sweet SS...Really enjoyed reading it & being with u in keeping the surprise for Radhu😛..This is the first time I did something like this for someone special😆..SaJan's story really was the best true love story ever😍...They always make the perfect couple☺️..The most romantic & most lovable couple!!!The birthday surprise was so cute & very romantic too..First I didn't get what the  gloves for😕then when she opened the basket & saw kitten then I understood why its for....😆SaJan kids name were so sweet..Loved it a lot!!!Will really miss ur stories a lot!..But it was really fun to keep the surprise for Radhu..Thank you Merii for letting me to do with u..Love u ..🤗❤️Edited by Anjali_12 - 13 years ago
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update...loved sajan.......lovely update
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#330000">WOW!!!!!! Merii 🤗it was awesome epilogue.👏..It was really a fabulous end to a great & sweet SS...Really enjoyed reading it & being with u in keeping the surprise for Radhu😛..This is the first time I did something like this for someone special😆..SaJan's story really was the best true love story ever😍...They always make the perfect couple☺️..The most romantic & most lovable couple!!!The birthday surprise was so cute & very romantic too..First I didn't get what the gloves for😕then when she opened the basket & saw kitten then I understood why its for....😆SaJan kids name were so sweet..Loved it a lot!!!Will really miss ur stories a lot!..But it was really fun to keep the surprise for Radhu..Thank you Merii for letting me to do with u..Love u ..🤗❤️</font>

Hey thanks api a ton 4 liking it.i didnt write update in mood so dont knw hows it..thanks a lot that u loved the update n coment..api thanks a lot u make me to write it n to do somethng 4 some1 special it was mine too first attempt i realy enjyd it while writing...ur always welcum api.thanks a ton that u commentd on every update so much thanks api .ur wordz realy meant a lot to me.i wl nt make u mis my stories api..love u 2.love mars..
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey meri aweosme part loved it loved the epilouge it was lovely thanx 4 the pm

358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb
ourstanding
excellent !!!!!!!!!!!! 👍🏼 👏
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant update
really vry well written
i m speechless
thanks for the pm
luv kritika
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..
I loved your last part..
It was beautiful..
aashizin thumbnail
i m just speechless meerrii don't know how to share my views for this heavenly last part of this heavenly beautiful SS most wonderful SS from u guys seriously outstanding 👏⭐️ just lovedddd it ❤️ this is bestest gift for radhi i guess and this SS showed ur love for ur friend radhi thanks guys for this wonderful treat to read i m seriously touched after reading this last update 🤗🤗

i do believe true love also happens after marriage there is not need u find ur love only b4 marriage its only depends on person to discover true love if u read my last OS (sorry including that here )it was based on same feeling finding true love after marriage love always find the way with passing days and time and here same happened sajan met for their marriage they engaged and got married finding true love in each other and u guys JUSTIFIED this SS wonderfully hats off to u 👍🏼🤗

now i m greedy to get such a wonderful story again with SS or OS or FF i would love to be part of it seriously please kindly share ur wonderful write ups like this to us we will be seriously glad to have wonderful such a SS again 🤗
karantakiar thumbnail
D updt ws awsm nd superb yar.
totally an amazing part.
m realy realy goimg to miss d ss.
luv u
vritika
SandCastle. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........!!!!!!!!!!
kya update tha yaar........
an awesum ending 2 a superb SS..........
it was sooooooooooooo nice........
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee.......my SaJan r soooooooooo cute......
& SaJan have twins!!!!!......hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee.......
samrat ki baat sach ho gayi........
it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic......
rite evry1 gets thier true love........love or arrange doesn't matter.......
coz luv is there in evry1's destiny........be it b4 or aftr marriage.......
vryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
plzzzzzz 1 aur likhna.....i cnt just get enuf u see........😉
mind-blowinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg........
CONGO radhi di 4 completion of ur SS.......
& congratulations 2 meerrii & anjali di 4 such an awesum SS......
u rocccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkddddddddddd guys.........👏👏👏