i really love yoyr 2 ,3,4,5and 6 love it
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
superb update.......cool.........loved it.................awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey meerii..its really nice part...very good ..........
Part 8
Today the morning was extra special.two different people were going to tie in the most pious relation 4 ever...n that two people s happines knew no bounds....unable to pass tym til night...
Samrats pov
Omg today z my wedding...i m marying to her...its unbelveable...after today she wl be caled by my name...her every relation wl start 4m me n end at me 2..i dont knw would i be able to took care of her..would i be able to protect her?would i be able to lover her madly?would i be able to make her smile always?would i be able to make her lyf heavnly beautiful?so many fearz he thought to go to mandir 4 prayer.
Gunjan pov:
Gunji..gunji..u r going to be maried.ur weding..now u wl be caled Mrs..GUNJAN SAMRAT SHERGILL..what?whould i be able to fulfil my duties? i dont knw would i be able to took care of him..would i be able to move with him?would i be able to lover him madly?would i be able to make him smile always?would i be able to make his lyf heavnly beautiful?so many fearz she thought to go to mandir 4 prayer.
Gunjan was praying in mandir n samrat too nxt to her.both were unawer of fact.that they were nxt to each other..
S:bhgawan pls help karo na..i dont knw yeh sb sahe ho raha hai ya nahn but pls mjhey himat dena k mein yeh Zimedari sahe sey nibah sakon.usey har kushi don..uska khayal rakh paon.usey hmesha kush hansta huwa dekhon.hmare yeh nae zndage hmare pyar aur bharosey sy koabsorat banana(in heart)
G:i m so confusd.bhagwan just help me k mein apni har duty ko achey sy fulfil karon..mom ka maan rakh paon....samrat k sath apni zndage jor kar mein uska har gham bantna chahte hon..usk pas jin muhbtaon k kami hai wo dena chahte hon ap pls himat do mein uski patni khilwaon nahn balkey bano bhe dil sy damag sy mein sirf usk hona chahte hon..pls himat do..(in heart)
Both opened eyes take blesings together n then they saw eachother.surprisd n happy.they smiles n then came out of mandir silently....
S:hi
G:hi she blushes.samrat smiles
S:akele ae ho?
G:hmm gusa mat karna pls..samrat laughs...she was afraid of his anger...no doubt every patni had it..when she z so sincere n true with her pati......
S:ao ghar chor don..
G:nahn ..seing samrat stern look she kept quiet n folows him ..samrat smiles..samrat was at bike..
G:hum is pe jaein gey?
S:yup kuin kbhe nahn behte?
G:aesa kab kha 2 dafa mein ny jete hai bike racing..samrat was impresd
S:hmm so aj drive karney k bjae ride enjy karo vat say chashmsh..samrat flickd her nose.gunjan blushd hard n wonderz if he z same samrat?sadu?she sit at his back...samrat drives at a bit faster speed resulting her armz on his shoulderz..gunjan was blushng hard..no doubt was hapy n her 1st ever enjyable ride that 2 with him...samrat stoped bike at a gola spot.gunjan looked at him when he offered her a gola.
S:tmhey achey lagtey hon gey ryt?
G:apko kase pata??
S:thorey sy screw jin k dheley hotey hain jo car chila kar rukwatey hain unko hotey hain pasand....
G:samrat pls.she was embresd n blushng samrat smiles he loves to tease her..they sits n bench in nearby garden..
S:chashmish..
Gunjan blushd lghtly.she wasnt able to  control her happines,nervousnes,shyness...
S:gunjan could u gve me the ryt to call u chashmish?both stared at each other lovingly..n then gunjan noded smiling having tearz of joy..samrat smilez widely...
G:mom w8 kar rahe hon ge chalein ghar.samrat noded n they drive to shergilz n bid byes..
G:bye
S:bye..sham ko leney aon ga...late mat karna..mjsey intezar nahn ho ga.gunjan blushd hard n runs in.samrat smilez n went..gunjan s hapines knew no boundz
Mjsey bhe intezar nahn ho ga...omg...gunjan..
It was evening..shergillz n sharmaz mansion were lyk shining starz on earth..n people in them buzy whole day in preprations.while two people cant w8 4 tym to pass....gunjan was sad too.she vistd whole mansion..every corner having every childhood memory with her parentz,gunjan cried 2 but padma made her smile as doesnot want her to be sad......gunjan spent whole day with padma...at evening padma herslf made her ready as per her request.gunjan was standing in front of her mom in bridal dress.no doubt looking the most beautiful bride.....padma had tearz n gunjan 2.the thought of leavng her mom,sis,frnd,dad,bro al relatn just to her.,was making her sad more n more...both hugs...
nupur dia told about arival of braat..gunjan blushd hard..n no doubt her heart start beating at  faster rate.....padma smiles.n whsperz
P:dil ghabra raha hai?gunjan noded
G:bohat dar lag raha hai maa
P:pagli teri maa hai na terey 7 ab mein jate hon.dia nupur chalo ao..they leaves..gunjan was left alone....she caught glance of a pic of her parentz mariage.she lift it creasez it n a tear felt
G:dad dekho aj apk beti dulhan bani hai ..dad ap merey 7 hmesha ho na mein apka maan kbhe nahn toron ge dad i wl try my best mein apna har farz pora karon achey sey.i promise mein aik achi patni ban k dekhaon ge ap hmesha mjhe boltey the na k apk beti bohat sundar lagey ge dulhan k lal jorey mein btao kase lag rahe hon mein?
P:us sey bhe zyada sundar lag rahe hai hmari beti....gunjan turnz n find padma hugs her...gunjan tu jante hai tu is world k sbsy best beti hai ur dad n mom are very proud of u......
G:r ap log best parents........
P:chal ab chalein tera samrat tera wait kar raha hai
G:maa!she blushd.aik baat pochon?
P:samrat bohat handsome lag raha teri choice k sherwani mein fikar mat kar aj tak kise ny itna koabsorat dulha dulhan nahn dekhey hon gey.gunjan blushd hard..chalein?gunjan noded....
Padma brought down gunjan down...n samrat hearz her voice of payal..as he saw her just get lost.speechles,no wordz to define the beauty...benji adhiraj shaked him..he blushes.
B:wah re wah hmara samrat blush kar raha hai.
S:benji chup kar.
Thrice smilez
sajan dresees................omg i loved this couple a lottt..........soooooooo romanticcc...n soooooooooo lovleyy.....awwwwwwww😳☺️❤️
sajan were made stand in  front of eachother

galz tries it to be more decent n simple..arangment was done in shergillzz garden................i love thses pics😃😃
gunjan didnt dare to look again at him as she dont want to lost again in him..they asked to exchange garlands..sajan were 2 much happy after exchanging glances...they just pased a brief smile n then every1 hugd them.then sajan were made sit in mandap..padma did kanyadan....after that samrat tied mangulstar around her neck. N filled her mang.it was the tym when both were shverng n sweating...now they just belonged to each other.it was lyk that they were now copywrite of eachother nly..it sems they are complete now..they stand up 4 pheras n during pheras they take vows n every word was meant to them a lot..after pehras.sajan looked at each other..tearz of joy were in eyes..samrat slowly slids his finger in between her n held hand.both looked at their handz n then at each other n smilez.padma n bg were v hapy..sajan took blesings of eldrz,hugs their 4ndz...sajan were dam happy....samrat asks 4 his shoes..nupur n dia demanded money n gunjan enjyd jeju sali nok jhoks a lot...samrat didnt took long n gave them their demanded money....now it was tym of diner sajan were made sit together..gunjan blushd hard n samrat smiles.both were nervoused n felt akward when asks 4 to eat in same plate..sajan silently did dineer n no doubt they were blushng stealing glances..after diner the tym of bidai...gunjan hugs padma n tearz didnt get controled by her..padma 2 was sad.she wipes her tearz.....padma gave hand of gunjan in samrats hand...
P:samrat meri beti kanch k chori sy bhe zyada nazuk hai uska khayl rakhna..
S:mom dont wory aj sy gunjan meri zimedari hai.mein apko shikyat ka moqa nahn don ga...
P:jetey raho sada kush raho...
N:padma tm fikar mat karo gunjan hmari bahu nahn beti ban k ja rahe hai.....
P:mein jante hon bg..chalo gunjan 
G:maa apk bohat yaad aey ge..mein apko khilae bina kase khaon ge?mein apk gudn8 k bina kase son ge?mein nakhrey kis sy karon ge?maa..
P:gunjan....tu meri pyari beti hai na..apna khayal rakhein...aj sy tu gunjan sharma nahn gunjan samrat shergil hai aur mjhey pora yaqen hai apni beti par...aur aik na aik din to vida karna hota hai na betion ko...mjhey bhe apni pari bohat yad ae ge
G:maa wada karo apna khayal rakho ge khana tym sy khao ge diwae tYM sey lo ge so ge wqt par kaam nahn karo ge promise karo?
P:promise bus kush
G:rano meri maa ka khayl rakhna agar unhey kuch bhe huwa na tu tu tu mein mar jaon ge
S:gunjan
P:gunjan(both said together)gunjan lookd at them padma hugs her tightly ja gunjan apni nae zndage shuru kar teri maa k duwaein terey 7 hmesha rahey ge......mein ny tera sapna pora karney k pori koshsh k par agar phr bhe koe kami...
G:maa praiyon jase baatein ap kb sy karney lage?apney tu maa hmesha mera har aik sapna pora kya hai aur ap ho k apko apni beti sy pyar nahn hai na islea asey bol rahe ho
P:shh i love u beti
G:i love u 2 maa
P:chal bus bohat ho gya ab ja apna dheyan rakhein
G:ap bhe
P:hmm.padma saw her daughter going with her lyf partner.just a wsh of her 4ever happines...gunjan turnz n caught last glance of her mom n house n then sits in car.sajan were at back.adhani were in front..gunjan sobs were heard in silence.samrat lookd at adhani who signld him to make her felt beter.samrat dont know..he just puts hand on her hand..gunjan looks at him with teary eyes n samrat shakd head in negative n he put arm around her placing her head on his chest.n she too hugs him.samrat creases her back n kises her 4head.for the v.first tym no doubt they both felt heavenly peace,contentment n comfort  in  each other heavens..adhani smiles as saw gunjan stop sobing...after sometym gunjan relizing distract herslf n both lookd at each other n samrat passed a smile to her n wipe her tearz gunjan smilez 2..they reched shergilzz..sajan were welcomed warmly..after rituals of welcome of new bride ..adhani benji makes gunjan laugh by their stupid jokes n samrat felt relvd seing her smiling....sajan were made to play games...adhani benji were on gunjan side.n samrat was alone...samrat acidntly caught gunjans hand n both looked at each other n gunjan blushd samrat smiles.at last samrat about to take out the ring when saw sad face of gunjan who wasnt able to find ring.samrat again put it back n nxt moment it was in gunjanz hand.she take out
G:yaaa!!!mein jeet gae.she cried out in joy....adhani benji 2 joined her.samrat make a face sad face.gunjan loked at him n smilez n gestures him 2 to smile..he couldnt help smiling....then as it was late.so suhani took gunjan in room..gunjan no doubt loved the room....

suhani left room..gunjan waits 4 2 mins 4 samrat 2 come but he was stopd by adhani benji.so gunjan as per her nature get up n start roaming in room......she smilez seeing samrats pic..she got shocked when saw her pic under a book.she blushd hard.she was seeing his pics frame n were so egrosd that she didnt felt when he came in..he smilez.
S:kasa laga kamra?he asks smiling.she turnd imediatly n get nervous a bit.
G:bohat acha hai apka kamra.....samrat smiles n walks to in front of her....
S:mera nahn hmaraa.gunjan blushes lightly..samrat kept on staring at her....gunjan get nervous.she thought to distract his atention 4m him.
G:yeh basket ball champion cup apka hai?..
S:han bb z my pasion.
G:mjhey bhe bohat pasand hai.sache apko kehlna ata hai?
S:han...  
G:plz mjhey sekhao ge na plz tm sekhao ge na..oh sory ap..she lower her level of extment.samrat loves her 2 see embres loks so cute
S:han sekha don ga.
G:thanks tm bohat ache ho...mera mtlb ap.
Samrat smilez
S:u can say tm.dost ap nahn kehtey
G:han par ap merey dost thori na ho aur pati ko tm nahn boltey
S:kuin?
G:pata nahn.maa ney bola tha
S:par  pati dost bhe to ho sakta hai.....
G:nahn wo nahn ho sakta
S:kuin?
G:mjhey kya pata maa nY bola tha aur maa ko kuin pochna pasand nahn..aur wasey bhe mein apko wo sb thori na bata sakte hon jo mein apni 4nd maa ko btate hon.
S:kya btate ho maa ko?
G:yeh k mjhey yeh acha laga wo bura..wo larka acha hai wo bura hai..mjhey yeh khana hai wo karna hai mjhey yeh pasand hai mjhey yeh chahye 
S:yeh tm mjhey bhe bata sakte ho
G:asey kasey mein bta sakte hon maa k elawa kise ko k mjhey samrat acha laga mjhey us sy pyar...gunjan relzd what she z sayng.she just get shut up.n was embrsd a lot.n blushng hard.
S:han bolo ruk kuin gae..samrat get closer to her a bit ..she backs of lowerz head
G:wo..wo mjhey change karna hai..samrat smilez 
S:closet mein right hand side pe parey hain tmhare dresess.
G:mein change kar k ate hn.she turnz to go but then stoped as remembrd..
S:kya huwa?
G:aik baat pochon..
S:han
G:ap mazak nahn urao gey?
S:tekh hai bolo
G:wo maa ny btaya tha har pati apni patni ko mun dikhae mein gift deta hai....mjhey bhe gift chahye.mjhey gift bohat pasand hai pls.she was just inocent lyk a child
S:agar na don?
G:nahn pls i love gifts.
S:par mere pas to koe nahn hai gift.bad mein dey don ga ok.gunjan make a face...then she again rembrd somethng
G:acha tekh hai par han u knw mein ny mehndi lagwae..she showed him hands..dekho kitna gehra rang hai na?aur pata hai mjhey mehndi bohat pasand hai..
S:bohat achi lag rahe hai
G:thanks but meri aik help kar do
S:sure
G:is mein s dhond do apney nam ka mjhey mila he nahn itna koshsh k aur maa ny bhe nahn btaya kha k ap sy pocho...apko dhondna hai ab?dhndo.....she forwd hands.samrat smilez n stared at her mehndi helding her handz..gunjan waitd.after 2 minz.samrat lookd at her
G:mil gya?samrat leaves hand.....
S:han
G:btao na phr pls pls
S:ok ok but usk lea u have to close ur eyes
G:ok.she closd eyes.samrat just get lost in her inocence.he put arm around her waist 4m back huging her..gunjan stoped breathing.samrat smilez n whisperz.
S:ankhein kholo.she blushd hard.n open eyes..samrat held her hands raised in front of her eyes. Then pointed s.gunjan smilez widley n in extment turnz n hugs him.
G:wao!u r awsome.samrat smiles n put arm around her 2.
S:thanks......gunjan broke hug 
G:ab apka gift banta hai
S:so kya hai mera gift?
G:ankhein band karo.
S:kuin
G:mein ny sawal pocha kya?samrat shaked head in negative n gunjan herself closed his eyes n then tok out a small pack n put it on his hand...
Samrat open eyes
G:isy merey janey k bad dekhna mein change kar k ate hon..,....she leaves blushng samrat smiles..as she leaves samrat open it n find a heart written
I love u...
My 1st n last true love...
Thanks...
Only n only Urs n will always be urs...
Tearz of joy..he couldnt belive.how much he lucky.for the first tym to whom he startz loving 2 loves him lyk he does...he cant wait now to tel her his feelings.
Gunjan came out in a red silk long gown..she saw whole room in dim light...n saw samrat standing near window.he was to changed in his trouserz n vest..gunjan blushd hard.she walks to his back but then didnt get courage n turnz to go back when samrat without turning held her hand n pinched her to wall in frnt of him n gunjan got afraid..he stares at her with teary eyes....samrat removed a stray of hair from her face.she closes eyes as he put it at back of ear..n then whisperz.i love too..she open eyes n tearz roll down her cheeks..samrat wiped them with thumbs..
TERA Husn ho
MERA Ishq ho
To phir Husn_o_Ishq ki baat ho.
(he cuped her face n kissed her 4head..she closes eyes feeling his heavenly touch...)
Kabi Me milon,
kabi tu mile,
Kabi HUM milen Mulaqat ho.
(samrat kissed her eyes one by one n then her cheeks..then he pulld her near by waist hiding her face in his neck...gunjan arms move around his neck)
Kabi Tu ho Chup,
Kabi Me hun Chup,
Kabi Dono HUM Chup Chaap Hon.
(samrat looked at her...she was staring at him..samrat cupd her face n brought face near her n gunjan closes eyes as their lipz touched each otherz n  both get lost in the fantasy...)
Kabi Guftagu,
Kabi Tazkare,
Koi Zikr Ho,
Koi Baat Ho.
(they broke kiss n gunjan blushed hugs him n he 2 hugs her.they seprated samrat askd her to say i love u but she blushd hard n pushd him n runs away in balcny.samrat smiles) 
Kabi Visal Ho To Din Ko Ho.
Kabi Hijr Ho To Wo Raat Ho.
(gunjan blushd hard remembring what happend..she was not belvng on her luck)
Kabi Ulfatein,
Kabi Nafratein,
Kabi Jeet Ho,
Kabi Maat Ho.
(samrat came to her back n embarce her in armz 4m back......she blushd hard as samrat nuzlez in her hairz..puts her hairz on one side n kissed her back.....she clutchd his handz)
Kabi Phool Ho,
Kabi Dhool Ho,
Kabi Yaad Ho,
Kabi Bhool Ho.
(samrat whsperz that she z more beautiful than a moon n rose..she blushd as samrat made her turned in armz helding her hands at her back..he creases her face n cheeks with a rose n then her trembling lips.she closd eyes tightly as he came more near)
Rahein Muskurate PYAAR Me,
Khilen Phool Ban K Bahar Me,
(samrat  slid down two  beautiful bangles in her handz

n kised her writs she blushd hard as he whsperz mun dikhae ka gift..she smiles n then kises his cheek sayng thanks.samrat smiles widely) 
Na Zameen koi,
Na Falak koi,
Na Wajood Ho,
Na Hi Zaat Ho.
(she huged him..after few minz..they broke hug n samrat liftz her in armz n made her lye carefuly on bed n himslf too settlezz..,.)
Sirf.
TERA HUSAN HO
MERA ISHQ Ho
TERI ZAAT MAiN
MERI ZAAT HO....!
(he showerz love on her lyk nothing n she too melts completly in his love ...ton8 they becum one soul..they now belonged to each other..no one could seprate them.they get their true love,their lyf partnerz in all meanings..they were 1 soul in 2 bodies now)
Precpe:last part.epilouge
hey guys yup we are here for revling name its non other than RADHIKA BUHSHAN.yup radhi its u we had write this ss for u on ur very special day happy birthday to u....................many happy returns of the dday.its just a way of teling u that we love u n care for u u r our bestttttttttt friend........
hope u lykd the picss😉
Edited by meerrii - 13 years ago
Meriiiiiii yeahhhhhhhh we did it!!!!!😆 It was so hard to keep the secret......😛 But i am really happy now😆 It was really worth it!!!!!!!!Radhu loved it 😃 Merii u really made her day very special by writing such a beautiful SS...🤗
The update was mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Superb!!! SaJan was fabulous..Each scene was so good..I loved the temple scene a lot!!!!!then the bike ride..Gola wow!! so cute..Sharmili Gunjan was awesome!!!!!!!!Wedding scenes were really very nice..Bidai was so heart wrenching one...😭Gunjan & Mom's scenes were so touchy & very real!!!!!!!Every girl go through it!!!!😛The car scene was so comfy..The bride's welcome & games were full of masti..loved it a lot!!!!!!!!SaJan first night was heavenly..I loved the mudekhai...Its so cute...Can't wait to read more..Plzzzzzz continue soon.....😆
Edited by Anjali_12 - 13 years ago
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES

dear bakriiiii,
janti hoon ki aap mujhse bahut naraaaaz hai kyunki main apna comment bahut baad main unress kar rahi hoon

par itni badi baat hai ki atlast unress kar toh rahi hoon

warna toh mera mood nhi tha unress karne ka

par kya karoon special update tha

aur mere patient jo pagal ho chuki hai uske liye tha

toh zabardasti karna pada

warna mera koi mood nhi okkkkkkkk

chal update ke baare main kuch baat karte hainnn okkkkk

bahut hi mind blowing thaaaaaaaa

SAJAN MARRIAGE thi toh mind blowing toh hona hi th ana

aur phir humar madly in love bakri ne likha tha

tab toh double rocking hona hi tha

well bahut hi achcha update tha

maza aa gaya realllyyyyyy

tujhe ghas dene ka man kar raha hai
par kya karoon pp already de chuki hai

aur agar maine de diya toh tu aur moti ho jaegi

jo ki main nhi chahti

i loved thisssss partttttttttt yrrrrrrrrrr

it was rocking yrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rellllyyyyyyyy lovedddddd ittttttttttt

bakri u rocked yrrrrrrrrrr

-------urs dr
Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 13 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res

---Edited---

hey meri first i read last line of this parttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

i m damn haappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my happiness has no boundssssssssssssssssssss

m dancing m jumpingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

really very Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MARS dekhlo i m first to unres................... anji diii wink......... ab mujse kuch sikho lolzzzzz

thnks jaana bakriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

really loved it love u super duper mindblasting giftttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wow yaar.....

m really very luckyyy m on top of the worldddddddddddddddddddddd

really thnks a ton for giving me frnds like u...............

i read whole part

pmg omg omg

m totally spechless after reading dat yaar.....

i just cant  express in words yaar mein bahut khush hu yaar..

m really very happy dat sum did this for me......................................

so ab meri bhi duty haiii ki mein apni

bakri ko uski jarurat ka gift de du...

i knw us kamini ne tuje nahi diya hoga...

or wo anji dii bhi bhulakkad haiiii bt tune CC banayiiii...

meri thread par itna saara pics n all rakha......

mera birthday special bana diya

or the biggest ye SS likha........

bt nw its mu turn ki mein bhi return gift du...

janti hu ki tere jitna nahi de paungiii bt i hope ki tu mere gift se khush

ho jaaye as u always need it.....

i hope tume mera gift acccha lage...

u knw  dat me aap logo ke jaisa kuch nahi kar sakti...

sirf ye de sakti hu tuje sry yaar aap logo ne mere liye itna kiya mein kisi ke

kliye kuch nahi kar paa rahi hu...

m sryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ab ye mat bolna ki mars me se sry ka stock kab khatam hoga.....

dr. ki bhasha me bolu to try sunthing new... lolzzz

bt bakrii i really very thnks yaar..

m really feel very special today..

thnks for making my day memorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thnks a lottttttttttttttttttttttt

love u lotssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Radhi....

Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 13 years ago
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Many happy returnd of the day Radhika !!!!! May GOD bless U n ful fill all ur wishes (Ameeeen)
love ,
S3
Soham,Swati n Sonia........
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update .....loved sajan they were sooo romantic..cont soon
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
awesome mindblowing