Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

***PARADOX***
part 57
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

Brij- she loves me! & I promise you that I will keep her happy forever.
Maan- I don't trust you!
Brij- how could I trust you with my sister then?... Brij knew how to play with words & it was only making maan angry!
Maan- you don't know anything about us!
Brij- exactly! You don't know anything about us! I have seen you in media with sam! The exact way you have seen me with other girls!
Maan looks at him in shock....

Geet- what's going on?
Shila-I don't know! I can't even get through to Shoria! I can start my life with anyone els! We are together! Mentally & physically. Shila cried.... Geet wasn't expecting this much!
Geet: "let me talk to maan!" geet left instantly... While maan won't let this marriage happen in any cost!

Maan walks down instantly... Taila & Rano was there. Standing... Along with Darji...
Maan: "Darji! I have to talk to you!"
Darji: "abhi nahi beta! Later!"
Maan: "no! Now!"
Darji looks at maans angry... They walk somewhere private!
Maan: "how could you let this marriage happen?"
Darji- you & Geet?
Maan- no! Brij & shila!
Darji- it's her parents!
Maan- so we have no saying? You know what's Brij is like!
Darji- he is changed man now!
Maan- no he is not! Maan punches the wall in frustration.... He wasn't listening in any way!

Geet walks round the party. Looking for maan. It was 12 midnight. Time for her to go home! Wedding was only a day way! After now she will have no chance to meet maan! But Brij & shilas wedding was on the same day! She needs to....
Rano- beta... We have to go home now!
Geet- I need to talk to maan! Geet didn't want to say a single word to Rano... Knowing shila have been physically involved with Shoria... & if she say anything about this to her... They will be the one to break the marriage! But she wanted maans family to do that! Her brother isn't exactly the goody tusu! He is a wars husband anyone possibly could ask for! Rano drags her home.

Geet instantly called shila soon as she arrived home.
Geet- tell everyone about you & Shoria! I don't want our family to break the marriage! I want your family to do that! They will ask me millions of question which I won't e able to answer!
Shila- no! I can't do that!
Geet- you have to! Brij is not right for you! I can't even.... Rano walks in...
Rano- only one more day beta! Then you can talk to maan much as you like! She takes her phone!
Maan- no! Mum!
She cuts the call.....

Geet went in deep thought. This is ridiculous! How could she possibly do anything. If this family gives her time to breath. What she possibly could do. Specially if it's not her life! & this stupid Shoria! Where is he? I am trying to get through for past few days. He is not even answering! Is he dead or something!

Haldi & mehndi ceremony took place. Geet & shila barely had time to breath. Time flied by....

Geet sat there. Happy! Nervous. She wasn't sure what exact emotion was playing through her. This is her dream. Her dream coming true. Yet she is worried about shila. God knows what's going through her. She looks round. There was no way escape. She closes her eyes. Smiles at everyone. After she couldn't control her happiness either! She already have tried to call Shoria 3-4 times. What's wrong with him she wondered.

Both bride was ready. Shila tried to protest. Tried to explain her trouble but no one would listen. No one would even bother! Have anyone asked he decision in this marriage. She was in tears. A man! A man she does not love! Why? She looked at her self in the mirror! She couldn't even run way! This will effect both family. In a great way...

Geet closed her eyes. Her last day before she leaves for the wedding. She looks round her room. For the last time. Very much ready... Brij walks in... Geet looks at him. She wanted to tell him not to merry shila! But it's too late. Wedding was only few hours way....
Brij cups his face & gives his forehead a kiss.
Brij- I am really happy for you.... Geet smiles sadly.
Brij- it's weird to see you are merging my best friend & me yours! Geet kept quit... Probably he is the one who will face the biggest truth of his life! That his wife mentally & physically someones els! But where is Shoria? Wouldn't he know the news by now! The whole world know! He must know! Was he playing with shila! If that's the case! I wont leave him.... its been 2 days.... & thats enough for him to know the truth.........
Geet- I am happy for you as well.
Brij smiles- only few more hours.....

Everyone leaves for the wedding... The much waited weddings.....

Maan & Brij sat in there prospective mandap. Maan wanted to ignore the thought about shila & Brij wedding. Just concentrate on his. He have tried his best. Very best nothing worked & now it's to late.... His thought was broken by geets touch... He shivered... The thought she will be his tonight... Just his... He smirked. Geet looks at him now & then... Trying to ignore his evil smirk...
Geet: "itna hasi band Karo!" Geet whispers!
Maan: "ku? Why?"
Geet: "because nothing like that will be happening to night..."
Maan: "try kar ke to deko!" both looks at one another smiling....

Geet wanted to hide her face somewhere! Because of maan have chance he will start in front of everyone....
Maan- abhi Se itna sharmana....to Rath ko ka hoga?... Geet gives him a glare! Telling him to stop Whispering as everyone eyes were on them! ... Maan smirks further....
Geet couldn't express her inner feeling at all. She was over the moon today. Happy! Exited... Her tummy was already getting butterfly thinking about the new name there relationship was getting right now. Geet sighed further.
At last there new relationship was getting named. Everyone blessed... Clapping... Wooing... She felt relive... Something was done. No sam! No one could ever come in-between them. No one will ever dare to ask anything about there relationship. She was his maans. Just his.... She took another sigh relive...

Next-  the wedding.......

thanks for all the love & support.... well... se you soon with more updates...
xxxxxx
PLS PLS PLS do leave me comments
xxxxxx

Dilsay thumbnail
res

Thanks for the update...............
Oh no!  poor Shila will marry Brig ,don't do this to Shila😑..........

Now it looks for sure that Maneet will get married in your next update..............😊

I hope you will keep the wedding going smoothly .My pulse rate is very high thinking about what is next?❓

Please let Maneet  get married Keya and then you can bring in TWIST..........
πŸ˜•

Eagerly waiting for your next update.😍

❀️ YA

Edited by Dilsay - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me 2nd...not fair...😭...i wanted to be the first...πŸ˜”

anyways...loved the update..πŸ‘

brij thinks that shila loves him....no way....usko koi bolo that its not true....she loves some1 else.....feeling really sorry for shila...

n where is that shoria..😑...me getting really angry at him...kahin aisa to nahi that brij knows everything n deliberately has something to shoria from coming here....my thoughts r running wild...πŸ˜†

n whats with shila....i always thought her to be a strong girl...but she is vulnerable infront of her family....god woman...say something b4 u get married to that brij😑....

so happy for maaneet...fianlly they r getting married...they have been waiting for it for so many years...when they will become one...😳...maan to abhi se bechain ho raha hai for the night to come.....πŸ˜†

precap -- wedding,...πŸ˜•...wo to ho rahi hai naa...πŸ˜†..but i guess u being u...will surely give us something extraordinary....waiting for next part...update soon...
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oye keya ... plzz dotn torture shila with this marriage yaar.... kuch ker ... stop shila and brij's marriage with out harming maneet's marriage  πŸ˜ƒ
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome... but still feeling sad for sheila 😭
where is shoria ??? cant he do something but then i dont want anything going wrong for maaneet
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now pls pls don not separate Manneet.....

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part. loved it.
 but where is shoria ,
shiela open ur mouth dear,
the handa and khurana fmaily just create problem for their child first try to do with maaneet now shiela .
 hope maaneet's wedding will complete peacefully but my gut feeling say something will happen.
update soon,
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it !!!!
do something n stop the brij n shilpa maariage..

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. Shila n Brij's marriage cant happen plzz... luved the naughty maan... cant wait for the marriage.. continue soon
heermeher thumbnail
So finally is close let see how it progress dare if u create any havoc