Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the double updates.
Wow Maan wanted to take her around the town in car and Geet drags him to a lingerie shop.
Both of them are too much.
Hope there is no disturbance for them.
Precap sounds hilarious poor Maan.

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fire a yu almost there
because soon me
going waiting ur update
pls dont do like yesterday
be mercy again sleeping
in ur lappy me every angry
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear
loved it...geet is so funny
omg the precap is funny
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
plz update sooooooooooon

Opaldews thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG....hilariously nawty update...!!!!!😆

LOVED it to the core...!!!!🤗
nawty GEET is toO much..neh 3 much..!!!!🤪😍

MAAN was embarrassed...aaawww becharaaa....!!!🤔😳😆

Update sooonnnnn...!!!😛😛
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
***PARADOX***
part 64
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
who iis commenting & pressing the like 
Button'.
🤗

Maan walks in. Geet on his arm. He drops all the shopping bag on the floor & walks in to the bedroom with geet. Landing on his back. Just laid there. Catching with his breath.
Geet "if you are this tired now! What will you do at night!"
Maan "Geet!" panting "you have gain weight!" Geet opens her mouth in shock. & hits him with a pillow. Sitting on his stomach.
Maan "ahhh!"
Geet "what did you say?" she jumps on his stomach again....
Maan "that you turning in to football again!"
Geet "WHAT!" She bends down... Pulling maans hair back... Angry yet lovingly... "remember mr maan khurana..." she smirks. "I am rapping you tonight. So becarefull."
Maan "acca! Let's here how exactly this raping incedent will take place!" Geet smirks... She gets off the the bed & runs to the living room taking all the bags then taking something out. Geet runs back to there bedroom. Maan was still lying on the bed. Arm spread.... Geet holds something on her hand & sweetly calls.... "maaannnnn....."
Maans eyes widens looking at geets hand. A White see through thong. With bright red string. Nothing els... & a red ribon on right at the front.... Geet smirks naughtily... "you have to strip for me tonight." maans mouth fell right open. Have Geet completly lost it? Geet spines the thong round in one finger....
Geet "so handsome! Are you ready?" she smirks.
Maan "you completly lost it!"
Geet "if I can strip for you! So can you!"
Maan "that's because!"
Geet "ha! Ha! Bolo! Bolo!"
Maan gets up takes his shirt of to walk in to the shower... Geet blocks his way...
Geet "you have one hour mr khurana... Otherwise it will be force" she points her finger at him. Maan twice one of his eye brow! Giving her'.. are you out of your mind look!
Maan walks in....

He looks at him self in the mirror. There was no escape. It's Geet. What is he thinking... He takes a quick shower. Geet walks in leaving his cloths.
Geet "you better look happening! Other wise I will look for another!"
Maan roles his eyes.... He walks out. Drying him self. He looks at the bag! Closes his eyes. No matter how much he will deny Geet will forcefully make him were it.... A White see through thong! Was she insane? No of course she is mental! & I am more of loving her! "Ae MSK ka ka nahi karega!.... A stripper bana ke chorega!"

Maan wears it. It made his p*** look extra big! He had bare but! & the thin line string! What she is thinking? Geet knocks on the door... "I am waiting... Rape! Rape khelna hi mucje!" maan wanted to hide his face somewhere in embarrassment.... But what to sigh in front of her! She basically have explored him inside out! But this is different! ... Hmm! How bad this could be! Maan thought.... He opens the door slowly.... Only to find room pitch black... Candel aroma.... Slow music.... Red Rose... Red flowers... She was right. It's always her who makes everything romantic!

Maan walks out of the bathroom. No geet. Then suddenly two cold hand strokes his bare buzam making it's way round to his unusual little cloth that was with his thong... Covered nothing of his.... Geet whispers gently. "see! Now what will you do mr maan sing khurana! Ap ki bachi hui izzat khatreme hi!" she giggles.... Maan spines her round instantly... Bringing her to the front.... She had camera in her hand... Taking picture of maan one after another.... She wore one of maans shirt. No bra. No nicker. As the wind blew her niple hardens making it visible through the White shirt... She took few step backward only to see maan in his thong... He didn't look that bad at all but geet could never imagine him in this! She couldn't belive he have done this for her... His naughty smirk was visible.... He grabs her by waist & bites the shirt collar to expose the bare skin underneath....
Maan "why this picture?"
Geet "just incase you never do this again! I have to satisfy with photo na!" She giggles.... Maan takes the camera & takes some picture of them... Geets half boob exposed where his lips sucking them.... Then few when he rips the shirt off.
Geet shies..... Geets leg comes between maans... Feeling his maan hood. Provoking him....
Geet- well.... Mr maan sing khurana.... Impress me... She pushes him way. Telling him to show his sexiness... His manly way to impress Geet.... Maans eyes widens hearing those words.... "impress me!!!!!!!"

Next- bechara maan - he is on mission to show geets his sexiness'..
prev-

Part 63

3 updates dia' ab to comment karo..😭

Please comment kardo na'.

me pleading...😭
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
geet is a wild cat. bechara maan ....😉

i'm glad they r making the most of their time together, away from the world.

thank u for a sensuous read😳
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates !!!! Must be my lucky day to have 3 updates!!!!! Hehe anyways once again awesome updates....love maneet !!! Can't wait for more ;)
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keyma hun aab tho shrrrr gum raha will come back and give u the comments uff uff😲
jennifer1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsoem parts loved them and funny as well
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want more! More! More! Greddy.
This is lovely.
3 updates in a day.
Our lucky day.
I just loved each words.