pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
who iis commenting & pressing the like 
Button'.
🤗

Bright sun. Geet quickly takes her sunglasses out. There convertible car was already muddy. Rooming round town with a car wasn't a great idea Geet concluded. She rather walk by & look round. She have moaned & argued with maan but out of her luck maan insisted that they should take the car. Geet kept giving maan glare as every so often they have to stop in Traffic. People who started walking at the same time as there drive were in town now. "this is the limit! Why can't you listen to me for once!"
Maan "hello! I rather not!"
Geet "maan! You testing my patient! How could you expect me to stay calm? In this phase we will be in town towomoro! Not today!
Maan "Geet! Just relax!"
Geet "shut up maan!" she fumed in anger. What was he thinking. Narrow road. It barely have enough space to walk now he is blocking it with a car!
Geet "stay! I am going!"
Maan "what type of wife are you? Who leaves her husband on there honeymoon!"
Geet "a good one who was listening to your crap for past 2 hours!" Geet sat on top of the seat was about to get out out when maan jerks & brings her to his lap.
Maan "aca! How come at night time my crap sounds sweet!"
Geet "because it matches! & I make you romantic!"
Maan "Ohhhhh..... So you suggesting I am not romantic!"
Geet "romantic my foot! It's me who always makes everything perfect!"
Maan "geet! You are crossing your limit now. I am romantic & perfect for your kind information!"
Geet "oh! Is it that's why you lost your concentration other night while we were star! Star! Star!... When I bit you!" maan smirks at the same time shows anger....
Maan "are you rating it?"
Geet "if you are so crap what els I could do?"
Maan "like you have experience with others!" ... Geet smirks & twists her hand round. Perfect moment to tease him!
Geet "hai na!"
Maan "WHAT?"
geet "ha... You see few nights back I got married, & my husband looked very hot & sexy... But it seems like after my SR he started to become boring so I had to come to you! But seems like you are same as well."
Maan listen with great concentration. Lucky he didn't burst out in laugh... Geet looked to adorable. Very. He wanted to eat her on the spot but controlled his inner urge & enjoyed a passionate kiss. Very passionate....
Geet "you just look for a chance to start! Don't you!"
Maan "like you don't"
Geet "mane Kabe na kha?"
Maan laughs...

Later on they both left there car & made to the shopping centre by foot. It was rather odd day. They never went for shopping more like buy something to make there night interesting. Geet ran in to lingers shop dragging maan along with him. He was embarrassed. All the girls were giggling inside. He tried his best to hide his face...
Geet "which one you would like me to were?" she whispers in a seductive voice... Maan smirks then realized how those hawi girls were giggling at them!
Maan "any! Just let's go!"
Geet "why! I want to look sexy for you tonight!" she giggled. Teasing maan bit more along with girls!
Maan to him self... "lucky they don't understand Hindi!"
Geet "kuch kha?"
Maan "no!"
Geet "choose karo! Konsi?" she held 3 sexy lingers... Barely had anything! Maan can't even imagine what she will look like! He was more embarrassed about what those girls will be thinking about them!
Geet "stop looking at girls!" she snaps. "look at me! Your wife! & how dare you look at any other girl except me." she stands in front of maan. Blocking those girls from maans view.
Maan "can we just go! Just buy all three!"
Geet "you are so unromantic! I am trying to impress you here! I should buy you a thong!"
Maan "WHAT? NO!" something cough maans attention. Geet started to giggle. She killed her self laughing on the spot. Just imagining maan in thong.
Maan "ubumabbwnnsnsns!!! WHaT! Geet just let's go! You seriously out of your mind!"
Geet giggles puts her hand round his neck while his hand slides on her waist!
Geet "you can stay naked infront of your wife but not were a thong or look sexy for me!" she makes a baby face... "then why do you work out for?" she pokes maans abs!
Maan "are you coming or am I leaving!"
Geet "go! Leaving wife all alone in a..." she looks round miscibiously. "you never know what can happen!"
Maan "shh! Just shut up!" he replies mockingly! "like you will rape me here on the spot!"
Geet "what rape! You already have lost your virginity to me!" she giggles again. "this Doesn't count as rape!"
Maan "oh so I need to be virgin to be raped by my wife."
Geet "of course! Shall I start now!" she smiles naughtily. Maan roles his eyes quickly buys everything that was on her hand & picks her up & walks out.
Geet "it dosnt look right when we coming out of sexy shop!"
Maan "few minutes ago you were talking about raping me! Where did that go!"
Geet "oh I still will rape you. Abuse you" Geet comes close to maans ears... Tickiling his senses. "violently abuse you. Are you sure you are capable to Handel wild Geet khurana." she smirks... Maan was least bothered. He was carrying Geet along with all her shopping bag.
Maan "violently ha!"
Geet "ha! How about painfully." she giggles...
Maan "& how exactly that will happen!"
Geet "hmm!... Why don't you tell me!"
Maan "am I the one who have suggested this?
Geet "of course sweet hurt..."
Maan "ha! Ha! Ab chalo!" ... Maan ignores her talk & starts to walk towards back to the resort!

Next- bechara maan in thong...🤣

NEXT-

Part 64

prev-

Part 62

Please comment kardo na'.

me pleading...😭

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

the first thing i saw was the precap ... and am like   ðŸ¤£

my leftover sanity is also gone ... 

Keya only u can manage such ideas...   ðŸ˜ˆ  

now lemme go back and read ... if at all i recover from my laffing fit ðŸ¤£

EDIT ...

I managed to read it with out killing myself laffing .. it was awesome .. cant wait for the next one..  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
maan nto gaya.. ab.. lool.. so hot &  & naughty update..
do con.. Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
hilarious...
thanks for updating 
do continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 iye kya precap dia hain tune.
update soon.
Tyro thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

maan in thong...

maan in lingerie shop...

maan picking his wife out from the shop....

maan embarrassed in the shop...with girls giggling at him...looking at his condition...

maan being raped by his wife...

OH MY GOD>>...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update

loved how geet was teasing him infront of those girls

haha geet rating him on his seductiveness

now the precap is the best part

still cant get over it>>>>>maan in a thong PMSL

cont soon Xx...

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
btw this is one rape am looking forward to ... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seriously u can't make us imagine Maan n thongs
dat would b a insult to MSK's character itself
hehehehehehehehehehehe🤪🤣
Tyro thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

btw this is one rape am looking forward to ... ðŸ¤£

me too...😳

btw...we have seriously lost it... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£