Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey atlast i completed it :D well the story has taken sooo many twists and turns and feeling very sad for shila :( but again happy for maaneet :) now plz let their SR happen plz ;)

Dilsay thumbnail

Me waiting

perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. maneet life is tpoooooooooooooooooooo romantic and beautiful...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too waiting in line.😍
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know - fairy has slept now.... still showing updating status!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
***PARADOX***
part 62
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

PLEase comment karo'
mujce nahi pata ke
why you all not commenting'
😭😭😭

but
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
who iis commenting & pressing the like 
Button'.
🤗
It was mid after noon when maan & Geet Evantually decides to come out to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Weirdly it wasn't packed. It was just there moment to enjoy.... Geet wore a light blue dress. She was simple. Sleeveless top. Her mangalsutre. No makeup. Maan slides his hand on her waist. He had no top only a long short. Both bere feet. The sand just startted to get warm. It was a lovely evening as they walked along the shore.
Geet slides her hand round his neck while maan round her waist.
Geet- i love this place.
Maan observed her lips which was looking very Temptating....
Geet- if you want to kiss me just do. Stop Temptating me.
Maan smirks- I was waiting for the permission!
Geet giggles- when did you ever ask for permition?... Maan strokes his lips against her'.

Maan- I don't know. Since...
Geet- since? She smirks.... Maan takes her lips in his mouth.... The sun sets but not there kiss. It was a long passionate one. There was a urge of feeling to get more & more. There was urge of feeling to melt in the sport. Geets hand non stop brushed his hair. Pulling them. Messaging them. While maan barely could stop stroking her Slim smooth waist. They were leaning against the tree. Making each second special. This was the best honeymoon they could ask for. Just there. Geets lips was already puffed up... Some from yesterday! Some from now... She still didn't stop. The pleasure of the lips was out of control. Out of ordinary.
Maan- you looking so beautiful today. She instantly blushed & hugged maan tight. Tight as possible. Geet could barely breath as she crashed her self against his hard body. They wanted to separate for few second to take some deep breath but no! There was no time to waist. Maan picks her up instantly & carries her back to there resort. Maan barely could lock the door when geets seductive hand startted to melt him. Waking his desire up. Geet moaned as he crashed her with his body Wight. He rips her cloths off along with his. Kiss pasanitly, lasciviously, unconditional as they laid there naked in one another arm. He thrushes her in one gentle stroke... Geet screamed maans name out. He was doing it in a different way today... Geet couldn't explain. There was the Sorness from yesterday's & day before love session & this send down heart round geets body. There was pain, but it was a pleasurable pain. She tangled her leg round his bare body. She couldn't control the frequnce of there non stop rythem.... She wanted that relaxing pleasure.... & it does come but with a greater effect. Geet was surprised yet flowed along with pleasur... Her wimp startted to transfer in to moaning.... Screaming louder along with maan as they startted to hit there orgasm. Feeling there jaan.... Nothing mattered. Both out of control & felt like they will die right now if they stop. This worth anything... Everything...

Maan laid on geets chest. Both sweating. Repeating twice in a row took there all energy. After catching up with there breath maan comes back to her lips. Kissing it gently... While geet spines her hand round his neck.
Geet- that was amazing.
Maan smirks and gives her another kiss- maan sing khurana jo Hu!
Geet- to!
Maan- to?
Geet smirks & twistes round on top of him. Sitting on his lower abdominal. Maan could still feel his hardening. His naked wife sat on him while her bare boob startted to template him.... Geet smirks & leans over. Balancing on her hand on either side of maan head while her boob just below his cheen. Maans hand went round her waist again... Stroking. Gently. Her bare back.... Her long hair which was a messnow... Maan puts them all in one shoulder... Floting from one shoulder.... Both looks at one another lovingly....
Geet- seems like someone is being turned on again.... Maan smirks... Stroking back of his hand along her stomac to her breast & evantually cupping them in his hand... Geets buds instantly hardens.
Maan- now who?
Geet- you becoming so naughty. Geet hides her face on maans chest a he plaies with her boobs... Giving her chill.... Maan kisses her for head before both doges off....

Maan wakes up only to find Geet sleeping peacefully. His football. She must be so tiared, there have been not a single second that they haven't done something extream. She moves.... it expose her top half.... Temptating him more... he gives her a quick peck... Geet smiles feeling maans hand covering her...
Geet- I love you.
Maan- you are wake?
Geet- how could I sleep 5 in the evening? Maan looks at the time & smiles... They have forgotten the difference between the day & night. Just love! & love... Love one another... Nothing els....
Geet opens her eyes- I am hungry...
Maan- what do you want to eat?
Geet- anything....
Maan- ok let me.... Maan was about to walk way when geet holds him tight.
Geet- no! You can't go anywhere. You have to stay with me.
Maan- jaan... How am I suppose to make dinner then?
Geet- order something!
Maan- umm....
Geet- you can't go....
Maan relaxes back while Geet comes & rests her head on his chest... Her hand round his waist & leg between his....
Maan takes the phone from the side & orders something from the restaurant...

Sexy lingers

Next- SEXY LINGERS''.

next-

Part 63

prev-
Please comment kardo na'.
me pleading...😭
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
☺️  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ufff....the update was...🤢🤢....😆...Full of maan n geet special...luved it...continue soon..!!!N the precap...☺️...!!

Rohini

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
romantic and hot ☺️  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️