FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
hey  it's  nice  update  dear..............
feel  bad  for  shila.................
n  maaneet  r  in  honeymoon ...................hmm.......nice..........
looking  fwd...............

Wow so FABULOUS waiting for the next part!!
geet is feeling sad for sam. But isnt able to forgive her for MU she had created.
Now I feel sad For Sam.

OOh d big Strom. I forgot it.
Its still on d way.. Biting my nails....

Wat Maan plan for 1 mth honeymoon..
wonder wat 'ey goin to do. I guess everyone wat 'ey will b doing 😳

Hi,

Nice update!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm feels sad for Maaneet ...........

more for Shila,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Brij, however deserved it...........

Atlast geet knew bot Sam......
thanks for all the love & support… :D
thank you all who have pressed the like button & commenting :)
xxxxx

***PARADOX***
part 61
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

PLEase comment karo…
mujce nahi pata ke
why you all not commenting…
😭😭😭

but
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
who iis commenting & pressing the like 
Button….
🤗

fire still
sob sob sob…
😭

Geet playas with his hair as he kissed her passionately. Unconditionally. Love was out of control in there life now. There was no barrier. No stopping about anything. There was only love & they only have place for there love. Nothing els mattered. There kiss was out of ordinary. There kiss could blow your mind way. There kiss could kill the living. It was passionate. It was filled with love. Filled with There aroma. No other had any space or will. It's just them. Just there presence of mind & soul. Geet left breathless by maam.

Maan- sorry jaan.... He still stroked his nose along her shoulder like. Mumbling something which Geet couldn't catch with all the desire he was building in her with each passing second. What was it? What was so special about him that kills her with his one look. She have long given up with this answer. It's long gone. It's just maan & her now. No space for question or answer. No space for anything. Just there love.

Geet- aise tickle math karo! She giggles with maans gentle touch. It was sending down chill & only provoking her to do the extreme.

Maan- to kaise karo? He smirks. There was mischievous smile there. A dangerous smile. He was out of control tonight. To be precise they both were. Geet spines round under maan. Naked. Hiding her face with her hair. Breathing rapidly. Maans hand strokes on her bare back. Kissing top to bottom....

Geet- ause I never seen you this romantic before! She smirks.... Trying to catch up with her breath.

Maan- you never allowed me.... His voice was seductive. Romantic. Maans body was completely resting on her. Removing all the hair from her nape. Gently kissing. His hand slides down her slim waist under the spread & his hardening was playing along with geets bosom!

Geet spreads her hand out & maan grabs hold quickly.

Geet- very seductive.

Maan- what could I do! Experience as my wife wants me to practice..... He licks her shoulder. Geet tries to free her self. Break her hand free. There hand was glued together... No space. No room...

Geet- long as you stay like this with me.

Maan- I always am.

Geet- &... Geet could barely breath. Maan started to bite her along the shoulder line. Licking soothing. She sits up a little to spine round bit in vain maan finds Geet glued to her back. She breaths hard. Screams as the wetness down below was getting out of control.

Both sits up. Geet slowly Sits between maans leg as he leans towards the bed. Geet spines round only to find maans lips was all ready to seduce her. She smiles. Kissing his chin, traveling down to his chest. Maans hand slides on her waist. Holding her firmly.

Maan- aise tum to kabhi itni open nahi thi?

Geet- what could I do? I am learning from the expert. She giggles. God knows what was playing through her brain. Maan didn't want to guess. He just wanted to love. Love her with everything. It's his wife.

He slowly comes on top of her. Entering his manhood. Every moment every second was special. Geet looks at him. Uncontrolled breathing... She let's out a slight moan. Trying to bite his nose as she moved up & down in a rhythm. Maan groans as one of the bite was too strong. He nearly lost the pase. Maan stops & bites her lips. Sucking nibbling on her lips. Whispering in her mouth- very naughty...

Geet laughs. Bitting him back. There was a unknown desire woke in them. A unknown love that couldn't be explained. Unknown way of loving each other....

Maan thrush her again. This time hard. This time strong. Very strong. It was uncontrolled. Geet moans as his hand commands her down. Telling her he is in control. No mischievous. Geets leg tangles round his body instantly. Pressuring him down. Moans wasn't stopping anywhere. & Geet she could barely come to the reality. Maans hand explored her everywhere. Touching him with all her might. Touching him with all the plight.

Maans movement was to strong... The loving was beyond there imagination. Maan clasped soon after they hit there orgasm. Both laid on there back panting. Barely could catch there breath. Barely could come to the reality. Geet managed to reach maans arm to come back to the reality. She cuddles up as maan brings her close.

Maan- was that to much jaan?

Geet nodes for a no- you could never be to much. She slides her hand round his chest. Just bringing him closer as her leg went between his. Still panting...

Next morning. Geet Slowly opens her eyes... Only to find breakfast on bed.

Maan- good morning... Geet smiles... & just hugs him tight. Not willing to eat. Not willing to get up. It was perfect morning.

Maan observes his sleeping beauty. Football. Always sleep.

Geet lazily- not my fault... If you make me so tired. & I am not your football anymore!

Maan laughs. He rolls on the bed along with Geet. Dropping the whole breakfast on the floor.

Maan- you are my football.

Geet- I am not fat!

Maam- seems like you have put on wait after marriage.... Geet snakes her hand round his neck....

Geet- acca... & where exactly you seeing fat?... Maan smirks looking at her lips. She was looking unusually sexy. He was desperate to repeat all over last night. Geet gives out a slight naughty smile. Reading exactly what's in her mind.

Maan- ha! Bolo bolo...

Geet- ka bolo?

Maan- that....! He starts to bible on her one lip! You........ Then another.... Are.... Both lips.... A..... Sucking them now.... A football!.... His voice was back to normal. Back to it's seductiveness. Back to the last romantic night..... Candle was long gone but the aroma still there. The cool wind startted to send chill down there body. Maans hides his face again on her boobs.....

USA

Sam have been trying to call maan for past 4 days now. She didn't like it in USA at all. She missed the whole family. She knew how much everyone hated her back in India but she wanted to make it up. She wanted to forget everything. Sam was still madly in love with Brij. She hard about the wedding. She left heart broken but nothing she could do. She only wanted to talk to maan.

UK

Shoria was mad. Angry. He was angry about shilla didn't feel it's necessary to tell him about everything. Nothing.

Hawai

It was mid after noon when maan & Geet Eventually decides to come out to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Weirdly it wasn't packed. It was just there moment to enjoy….

Next- sweet sweet…
prev-

Please comment kardo na….
me pleading...😭

mann-geet always made me ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

feel soory for both sam & shoriya 😔

but can't sam understand that maneet too got married & on

their hounymoon,they are hopelessly in love with eachother

& just before marrige she questioned geet's love for maan😡

i agree she is sad but give them some privacy yar 
Edited by agmaneet - 13 years ago
keya it was sooooooooooooo romantic n wowwwwww
n whr is shila yaar
so wt happened 2 brij 
has he really fallen in luv with shila or is it just physical attraction
lovely fire..👏

it was so...☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️...

lagta hai pure 10 yrs ka wait is 1 month me niklega...😉 😳

maan still calling her football....awww...but he is madly in love with his football....😳

WT*...sam still in love with brij😡?? is that girl out of her mind?? whats wrong with her?? he destroyed her life n still....woman...get a grip...dont u have a mind???

n that shoria 😡..thinking shila didnt inform him...idiot...she tried calling u helplessly but u werent there....

that sam n shoria better not spoil their honeymoon...otherwise...😡

update soon...
r
Hot..... hot............ update gurl me blushing ☺️☺️☺️☺️

The triangular love story is moving in a weird direction.
Maneet have reached their ultimate destination.But the other 2 r suffering because of the misdeed of one person......😡

What will happen to the relationship of Shila and Shoria after Shila's marriage to Brij?😕
Sam who is in love with Brij will she be able to get the true love in her life?

Waiting for your next update.............
Continue soon

Edited by Dilsay - 13 years ago