Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting.... dear keym!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Brij deserved tat...oh no dnt tell me tat Brij is taking shila to the khurana's 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
finally maaneet r married
poor shila
cant wait 4 more
precap looks good
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...maneet wedding was so romantic....i wonder what will happen next...update soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update....👏
thank god maaneet r married...
feel sorry for shria n shila...their dreams ended...😭
waiting for the next part...update soon...
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat a slap to brij! I jst love it.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***PARADOX***
part 58
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

sorry for mistakes
xxxxx

Geet could barely say a word as maan started to fill her with every touch. It was uncontrolled. Special. She moaned. Screamed. Her hand slides on maans chest. Digging her nail on his chest. There lips meet. Nibbling. Feeling the body heat there body was producing. Breathing hard before they even began. Maan smirks on her lips...
Geet- it's not funny!
Maan strokes his cheek against hers... While his hand made a shape on her collar bone... Making it's way down... Geet looks at the side as maan bends down to suck her n****. Geet closed her eyes instantly. Pulling his hair with each touch. She could barely breath as he licked from one side to another.... Geet moaned his name... & when he return back to her lips after his satisfaction Geet slides her hand round his back. There private parts were crashing one another for the urge of making love. Maans hard p**** was tantuing Geet. He was already between her leg. Just waiting for to break the barrier. The thought of maan will enter her body exited Geet. In someway worry. Worry of getting everything right.
Geet kissed him every where madly. Twisting all over the bed. The flowers was not at one place. It was scattered round. Some sticking to there body. Geet moaned louder & loser as there body seems to become one with each passing second.
Geet- it's to much! She managed to wispear as the wetness startted to cover between her leg. Maan enters her. Feeling her v**** with his hard p****. Geet let out a slight moan. She looks at him. Still holding him tight. Maan startted move with a slow rythem. Very slow... Nothing seems to matte in that moment of time except them. Each contraction was filling them with new lever better then there dry s**! geets body startted to pass through a heat rush as he was moving in a constant rythem. Her body startted to fill with pressure & pleasure. Geet opens her mouth along with maan to inhale much air as possible along with moan.... The rythem felt like haven. Nothing els mattered. There mouth startted to become dry. Geet let's out a slight a groan as they were hitting there climax. Felling the orgasm. Geet screamed. Moaned along with maan... Then Evantually clasped. Breathing hard. Panting. They could barely catch a breath... Feeling the pleasure lowering down leaving them tiared... Sleepy......

Next morning... It was 10am. Neither could be bothered to get up. It was a tiring night. Very Tiaring. Geets pak phere was today. Ani came up to attempt to wake this two but she hasitated. Door was locked.
Dev- just bloddy call them! I need to go as well!
Ani- why can't you call?
Dev- just call!
Ani knocks- bro! Geet! It's 10am! Geet you have to go to Handa today! I mean your parents house!

Geet snaps opens her eyes. Only to find maan on her.
Geet- maan! Maan! Utto! We... I mean I need to go! Utto!
Maan- ka Geet! Some do na! Paheli din Se shuro ho giy?
Geet- shut up maan! I need to go home!
Maan- no!
Geet pushes maan off & runs to the bathroom. Maan stood outside full naked. Geet throughs the towel at him. Giggling. Maan hugs her from the back. Her wet hair was sudicing him further. Hmm... Why my wify so shigh.... you have seen me naked before! To be honest how many time have you felt my hard p***!
Geet- hatto! Go & get change! We need... I mean I need to go soon.
Maan- you are not going anywhere!
Geet- hato na!... Se pushes him way. Giggling as maan started to tickle her. Taking her sari off.
After 30 minute maan & Geet managed to walk out. Geet made some sweet for everyone before trailing off.... To her mika...

Sila sat in the car silent. Shaken.
Brij- who is he?
Shila- drop me home! She demands.
Brij- who is he? He shouts.
Shila- drop ME HOME!... Shila walks out of the car. No clue where were they! No clue what's going on with her life! She didn't have any money or phone to ring anyone. She managed catch a taxi before Brij could catch her. She gave one of her expensive jewlary to the driver to pay off.

Rano was shocked & surprised when she walks back in. Shila didn't say a word. Walked in to Brij room changed & walked out with her luggage. She was in tears...
Rano shout to stop but she didn't...

Maan & Geet drove in flowed by Brij.
Rano was outside. Worried.
Geet- mama! Mom! What happen?
Rano- shila! She just walked out!
Brij walks in anger. Still wearing the same cloths!
Maan- where is shila?"
Brij- "she just came home!"
Rano- "no! She just walked out again!"
Brij- what?
Geet melts mum! Knowing exactly!
Maan - i have told you! I have told you to break the marriage! You know perfectly well Se never loved you! Guess what I am happy! I would never chose you as my sister husband after knowing what you have done to sam!
Geet looks at maan in shock! Done what to sam?
Geet- done what to sam?
Maan- because of Brij sam could never become a mother! Sam could never conceive again!
Geet looks at Brij in shock. Her mouth fell right open. Why she did not know this before!
Rano walks in tears. Geet understood everyone knew except her! How could her mum possibly bring shila as this idiots wife in Handa haveli... Geet walks in after her mom... Maan droves off to find shila. Leaving Brij in the middle. Shocked.

It was a odd situation. Shila refuged to come back. Her flight back to London was due soon. Geet found everything about Brij & sam. She refuged her self to go back to mika ever again. She was angry with everyone. No one thought it was nesassry to tell her about sam. & most annoying thing was they knew everything about Shoria & shila! & the frighten thing was Darji fixed geet & shorias marriage. Geet felt num! Maan was supper angry after what he hard. He restricted him self to let Geet go around at the same time geet had no plan. All three left for England at the same night'.

*Next- Honymoon'. OO' wose'
xxxxxxxx
hehehhe
:D

I AM NOT RECING MY COMMENTS :(
WHERE IS MY COMMENTS'. PLS DO 
thank you alll who lefts me comments & the like button..
& don't worry if you have exams..
& people from phone' But rest'  pls comment
xxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
saima18 thumbnail
hey amazing part yaar do continiue
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God u didnt did anythg to seprate them or nt let them hav their SR
Maan n Geet hav same temper
Maaneet shuld make Shoria n Shila marry there agn
Brij deserved pain now he will get that
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luved the update again.....i almost forgot tht shila n geet never knew abt sam's incident...poor shila...a major blunder in her life...it is a shock tht rano n the whole family knew abt shoria-shila relationship too then also married off brij to her...ridiculous..😡..tht was a correct decision by maan n geet...hope shoria accepts shila..!!continue soon...!!

Rohini