FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
awesome updates !!!
i luv that geet has calmed down now i just hope sam doesnt create anymore problems. . .
do continue soon please !!!!!!!
will be waiting as always . . . . .  .. . .  . :)

I like how sam tells geet that there is nothing between her and maan.

love how maan tells geet that he loves her and cheers her up. love how geet tells maan that she expects him to spend 24 hours a day with her for a month for their honeymoon. Lool love maan's response, as he is ready to do that now.

Awe good to see maan managed to manofy geet and now she's not angry with him except for Sam who tried many times hut will only get anger from geet and awe good to see the sweet teasing and haha dev part was funny anyways great update and ooh wonder who will be the next MD/CEO cant wait 😊
awesome updates
loved them all
fab job 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by basicquestion1

geet is a bit calm now..ilikethat.
it's about time maan starts sharing stuff with her. bonds of trust n sharing r much more stronger than bonds of infatuation.👍🏼

sam...still hooked on that one incident..where shethoughtgeet was with dev. i hope sam gets a life of her own. i don't get her . she took refuge in the guy's closest friend's house in all these years. couldn't even walk away from all the filth of that guy. ...well that's sam.
maan nvr liked her in thebeginning. he only wanted to help her. she shud have asked him to give her a job n once had the money..shud have left all of this behind.
i also getirritatedabout the fact that ever since sam came , maaneet went away from each other...but all the while sam was glued to maan. W*Fish. geet has been a grown up for so long n maan still kept sam beside him n kept on sharing stuff with her.🤢there is nothing wrong for a committed guy to have friends from opposite sex but it only works if she or he is a mutual friend of both of the partners.

😔🤗sorry keya..i still hate her or any girl who doesn't stand up for herself n live a living on some1 else's charity.
i don't believe women r asstrongas men..i believe they r better in many aspects...... for one ...they don't think form their di*k heads.

don't get worried..i don't dislike u'r ff...it's all the reason to look at the update and wait for it....it's true to reality. many girls wud do that in real life. be a perfect self pity, charity case.
i have a friend who unconditionally live in the feel of self pity....poor me types. i guessevery timei read this ff...sam reminds me of myfriend'snvr changing nature. she is blessed with so much but only focuses on anything that she can't have orsomethingthat had gone wrong.
sam first had unprotected s*x..no one forced her. brij nvr promised her anything nor was she engaged to him...she just gave in.i don't buy ..oh she was just a kid.....as kids play with toys , they don't indulge in men's treasures😆
for sam..the only thing that makes me sad is if shecannothave kids again. that's a big price for any stupidity. i hope she does getpregnantagain . may be brij can actually fall in luv with her knowing she cant have a baby...n then later God does a miracle....i mean any thing can happen. if dev of ghsp can become a saint then brij here can tame as well.😉

if my comments ever offend u..then a huge sorry. i hope i do justice in giving feed backs. whn i likesomething,i tryexpressing it n whn i don't , i do the same.....i wud nvr want u to be sad coz of my comments. i like open communication. u r welcome to tell me "stop hating my sam"...and i will not say anything mean about her again.....promise.

oh wait..what if u actually tell me .."stop hating my sam".....then let me say it out loud n clear if this is my last chance
I hate sam, her morals, her brain and her self pity attitude" i hate her for being a charity case. i hate her for accepting refuge in brij's best friends house. i hate her for being with maan 24/7. i hate her as maan's friend. if she was even half the friend she thinks she was...she wud have nvr missed the luv maan had for geet in his eyes. i hate her for everything"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man that was good🤣🤣i feel sorejuvenatednow. all relaxed.
ok fine now u can tell me to stop hating sam🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by basicquestion1

geet is a bit calm now..ilikethat.
it's about time maan starts sharing stuff with her. bonds of trust n sharing r much more stronger than bonds of infatuation.👍🏼

sam...still hooked on that one incident..where shethoughtgeet was with dev. i hope sam gets a life of her own. i don't get her . she took refuge in the guy's closest friend's house in all these years. couldn't even walk away from all the filth of that guy. ...well that's sam.
maan nvr liked her in thebeginning. he only wanted to help her. she shud have asked him to give her a job n once had the money..shud have left all of this behind.
i also getirritatedabout the fact that ever since sam came , maaneet went away from each other...but all the while sam was glued to maan. W*Fish. geet has been a grown up for so long n maan still kept sam beside him n kept on sharing stuff with her.🤢there is nothing wrong for a committed guy to have friends from opposite sex but it only works if she or he is a mutual friend of both of the partners.

😔🤗sorry keya..i still hate her or any girl who doesn't stand up for herself n live a living on some1 else's charity.
i don't believe women r asstrongas men..i believe they r better in many aspects...... for one ...they don't think form their di*k heads.

don't get worried..i don't dislike u'r ff...it's all the reason to look at the update and wait for it....it's true to reality. many girls wud do that in real life. be a perfect self pity, charity case.
i have a friend who unconditionally live in the feel of self pity....poor me types. i guessevery timei read this ff...sam reminds me of myfriend'snvr changing nature. she is blessed with so much but only focuses on anything that she can't have orsomethingthat had gone wrong.
sam first had unprotected s*x..no one forced her. brij nvr promised her anything nor was she engaged to him...she just gave in.i don't buy ..oh she was just a kid.....as kids play with toys , they don't indulge in men's treasures😆
for sam..the only thing that makes me sad is if shecannothave kids again. that's a big price for any stupidity. i hope she does getpregnantagain . may be brij can actually fall in luv with her knowing she cant have a baby...n then later God does a miracle....i mean any thing can happen. if dev of ghsp can become a saint then brij here can tame as well.😉

if my comments ever offend u..then a huge sorry. i hope i do justice in giving feed backs. whn i likesomething,i tryexpressing it n whn i don't , i do the same.....i wud nvr want u to be sad coz of my comments. i like open communication. u r welcome to tell me "stop hating my sam"...and i will not say anything mean about her again.....promise.

oh wait..what if u actually tell me .."stop hating my sam".....then let me say it out loud n clear if this is my last chance
I hate sam, her morals, her brain and her self pity attitude" i hate her for being a charity case. i hate her for accepting refuge in brij's best friends house. i hate her for being with maan 24/7. i hate her as maan's friend. if she was even half the friend she thinks she was...she wud have nvr missed the luv maan had for geet in his eyes. i hate her for everything"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man that was good🤣🤣i feel sorejuvenatednow. all relaxed.
ok fine now u can tell me to stop hating sam🤣🤣🤣

hey i agree with u bt u knw more dn sam maan is at fault!he should discus wid geet y he was helpng sam.she is matured enough nw!!no thrd party can becum liability if u dnt hide anythng frm ur soulmate.agree dat sam should have left maans house much befre bt maan n geet r more at fault dn sam especialy maan here.nw sam shuld leave maan house n evn maan should tel everythng abt sam 2 geet its high tym nw
keay me loved it... after a long time me commenting sorry dear...for not commenting for early posts... little busy with office work...
congrats 4 d new thread
Awesum part. Wow maneet marige so dreamy
👏👏👏👏👏👏 4 update