very very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update!
atleast geet agreed!
n hope maan becomes the MD
n wtz the twist coming up??
really excited for it
congrats on new thread..................

part 51
oh my..............Geet is so angry................and Maan what is he gonna do to set things right?

part 52
Sam dear
 a hint dont confuse ur brain so much..................if u ever raise this doubt of urs to Maan or Geet then u will be at the receiving end.................glad that Geet is some what cooled now..................

cont soon..............
Wooah., Two updates!!!
And where was i!!!
Ok loved both parts... OMG im scared of geet being angry. She can do anything... But its not her fault... What media said it was too yuck.,
And maan...what to say about maan... He is enjoying being with two girls in TV..,. Media..? Just ignore media.
He didnt even cleared to geet about his and sams relationship. And y sam is staying in his house... He just ignored all the facts... And about sameera.. I think she will do a big dhamaka..!! I know she is in worst situation but she distroyed her life with her own hand... And now she is doing this... She must clear everything.. But she is making the situation more worst.. By misuderstanding about GEET AND DEV... OmG. Im scared of this little misunderstanding . I know it will BlAST... PLZ DO SOMETHING... Somewhere im SCARED About this...
Lets see what happens... I know keyama U r QUEEN OF THE TWIST AND TURNS... BUT heartattak mat krwana... WAITING FOR THE NEXT...
hey i dont want any misunderstanding between maan n geet due 2 sam.......sam pls it's ur misunderstanding... dont u dare make a mistake n create trouble in maan n geet's life.....

Great Update..!!*~👏

finally GEET is not pushin' MAAN in tellin' the truth..!!*~😳😉

ARGGHH, that DEV and GEET thing, sam still remembers that..her poor empty head can't think that she may be wrong..!!*~😲

update soon..!!*~😛

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee updatessssssssssssssssssssss

plz update soon  Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
fascinating update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
geet is a bit calm now..i like that.
it's about time maan starts sharing stuff with her. bonds of trust n sharing r much more stronger than bonds of infatuation. 👍🏼

sam...still hooked on that one incident..where she thought geet was with dev. i hope sam gets a life of her own. i don't get her . she took refuge in the guy's closest friend's house in all these years. couldn't even walk away from all the filth of that guy. ...well that's sam.  
maan nvr liked her in the beginning. he only wanted to help her. she shud have asked him to give her a job n once had the money..shud have left all of this behind. 
i also get irritated about the fact that ever since sam came , maaneet went away from each other...but all the while sam was glued to maan. W*Fish. geet has been a grown up for so long n maan still kept sam beside him n kept on sharing stuff with her. 🤢 there is nothing wrong for a committed guy to have friends from opposite sex but it only works if she or he is a mutual friend of both of the partners. 

😔🤗sorry keya..i still hate her  or any girl who doesn't stand up for herself n live a living on some1 else's charity.
i don't believe women r as strong as men..i believe they r better in many aspects...... for one ...they don't think form their di*k heads.

don't get worried..i don't dislike u'r ff...it's all the reason to look at the update and wait for it....it's true to reality. many girls wud do that in real life. be a perfect self pity, charity case.
i have a friend who unconditionally live in the feel of self pity....poor me types. i guess every time i read this ff...sam reminds me of my friend's nvr changing nature. she is blessed with so much but only focuses on anything that she can't have or something that had gone wrong. 
sam first had unprotected s*x..no one forced her. brij nvr promised her anything nor was she engaged to him...she just gave in.i don't buy ..oh she was just a kid.....as kids play with toys , they don't indulge in  men's treasures😆
for sam..the only thing that makes me sad is if she cannot have kids again. that's a big price for any stupidity. i hope she does get pregnant again . may be brij can actually fall in luv with her knowing she cant have a baby...n then later God does a miracle....i mean any thing can happen. if dev of ghsp can become a saint then brij here can tame as well.😉

if my comments ever offend u..then a huge sorry. i hope i do justice in giving feed backs. whn i like something, i try expressing it n whn i don't , i do the same.....i wud nvr want u to be sad coz of my comments. i like open communication. u r welcome to tell me "stop hating my sam"...and i will not say anything mean about her again.....promise.

oh wait..what if u actually tell me .."stop hating my sam".....then let me say it out loud n clear if this is my last chance
I hate sam, her morals, her brain and her self pity attitude" i hate her for being a charity case. i hate her for accepting refuge in brij's best friends house. i hate her for being with maan 24/7. i hate her as maan's friend. if she was even half the friend she thinks she was...she wud have nvr missed the luv maan had for geet in his eyes. i hate her for everything"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man that was good🤣 🤣 i feel so rejuvenated now. all relaxed.
ok fine now u can tell me to stop hating sam🤣 🤣 🤣