Fan Fictions

FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 10

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear congo on the new  thread..nice update... liked geet's outburst.. she isn't asking for too much.. cant wait for the roka.. continue soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Updateeeeeeeeeeee soooonnnn!!!!
divareena thumbnail
aww geet is very angry at maan and wont marry him until he tell the truth to everyone.

i am sure maan will manofy our geet soon.

why is sam at the roka.
viny_queen thumbnail
waiting for moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for next update.... plzzzzzzzzzz
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS FOR YOUR NEW THREAD...!!!!*~ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
lovely update!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiiiiii
Plz update soon
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***PARADOX***
part 52
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
hay sorry for all the hassel... i am so busy lately... but hopefully...
you still like my updates...

sam isn't with you any more! & what she is doing at my roka! Geets eyes fell on sam... Which only was spitting fire!....
Maan couldn't speak out when few ladies distract them!
Lady 1- abhi sab bath karni hi ka? Kuch shadi ki bad ki liye baca rakho!
Geet gives them a uncomfortable smile! A forceful smile....
The roka went well... Geet went to the food stall to bring some food for her & maan....
Sam comes by... Geet tries her best to ignore... But she wanted to tell her something....
Sam- Geet!
Geet pretends not to here her....
Sam- Geet! I am sorry! Just want to say there are nothing going on between me & maan! Geet snaps....
Geet- I know! I know my maan! She looks at her angrily. I know he could never love anyone els then me! & I also know that how you may have used him! So don't you dare talk to me or come any where near maan! Geet walked off with the food with a angry face....
Maan observed her from far! He didn't want to ask anything to Geet! God knows when she will scream again!
Maan- ka hua?
Geet- Kuch nahi! Kaho Ab! Both sat there feeding one another... Geet cheered up a bit! Which wasn't that hard for maan.... He teased as usual!

Sam sat at the corner.... Smiling sadly! Still somewhere she felt guilty to cause arguments between them!....... Then suddenly she realized the incident between Dev & Geet! & how she watched them......,. Sam felt confused.... If Geet was maans Girlfriend then.... Why she was with Dev?

Later on maan took Geet way from the party... She was still P-off...
Geet stood in maans room watching the full moon when maan comes & hugs her from the back....
Maan- itna gussa... Our engagement is next week!
Geet- have you saluted everything out?.... Maan spines her round cupping her face....
Maan- jaan... It's not necessary... Everyone knows we have been together since young...then what to sault?
Geet- but....
Maan- please let it go... Our wedding is soon! I want to enjoy every second of it... With no hassle! If you are not happy! How could I?
Geet hugs maan tight- I am scared what if someone steals you from me!
Maan smiles- who our children!
Geet- stop joking! I am serious!
Maan- I am yours! & always will be yours!
Geet- but our whole wedding is a lie!
Maan- but we know it's true! & that's all it matters! I love you... That's all I care!
Geet looks up... Giving him pecks.... True!
Maan- 100%!
Geet smiles.... She was loving it... Loving every second now... Maybe she was scared somewhere... But for now maan Is all her!.... She will never share maan with anyone! No one! Maan only belongs to her! & she willing to do anything for him..... She wanted sam out of her would be house soon as posible! She decided to talk to Avantika! Asking maan isn't good idea! It will only cause arguments! & she wanted to enjoy this!

Next day....
Geet laid on her bed restless! Remembering sam & maan under same roof! She felt uncomfortable! She decided to pay khurana hose a visit!
Avantika kissed her forehead.- good morning beta!
Geet- good morning mom!
Avantika- aren't you going to join maan today?
Geet- why? What's so special about today? She wondered!
Avantika- board meeting.....
Geet closed her eyes. She have completely forgot about this... Or how worried he was for past few days about this! & she argued about sam! Who doesn't even matter in there life!
Geet- Opps! Mama! Maan kha hi?
Avantika- uppar hi beta!
Geet ran up... Opening the door... Only to find maan half naked in front of the mirror!
Geet runs towards him & hugs his wet body tight.... Maan was a bit shocked! Didn't expect this at all....
Maan- ka hua?
Geet- I am sorry! I completely forgot about the board meeting!
Maan- per.... Maan smiles.... I haven't remind you either!
Geet- but!
Maan- jaan.... It's fine!
Geet- no it's not! I should have remembered!
Maan- per...
Geet- shh... Geet walks to his cupboard & started to throw one by one cloths on the bed... Choosing the best one... Maan started to kiss the nape of her neck.... Smelling the scent in.... It's been so long they have been so close...
Geet- abhi nahi....
Maan- to kab?
Geet naughtily smiles- honeymoon!
Maan- acca... He teased... Honeymoon Pea khaa jana hi.... Geet blushed & snakes her hand round his neck... Leaning back to the cupboard...
Geet- round the world!
Maan smirks- tumne to pahle si meri retirement ki tairey kar Di! Abhi tak to me MD ka post bhi na li!
Geet- acca! I expect at-least one month... 24 hours... With me!
Maan smiles- I am willing to do that now... Geet smiles naughtily... Yet sigh... She brings him more closer... But disturbed by a knock!... Dev walks in.... Closing his eyes instantly...
Dev- sorry! Sorry! Sorry.....
Maan- get out!
Geet giggles...
Dev- well! You two better hurry up! Darji is on it's way!
Maan roles his eyes... Geet giggles....

It was 12 noon when everyone makes there way to the meeting... Geet sat next to maan... She was MD of hand & future bahu of khurana!...

next- Part 53

Thanks for all the love & support
:D
hope you all liking this' 
heheh
pls do leave me some comments'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
great loved it..........................hmmmm bt wats the twist coming on........