•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i am very much pissed up. Guys to me the show was very much thril but dont i am not gettin with track. I mean very few scene of abiya and moreover i feel now the show is only revoling around panchi-sid and shaury-mish-shankar. I like them but i think now its overdose. So i'm fed up. Sorry if any1 got hurt.
I am  feeling the same dear..!!..WITH DUE RESPECT TO EACH & EVERY CHARACTER...I must say sadly that .ABHIYA is being sidelined..!
i want more abhay and pia scenes!!
Yeah...I think Abhay is getting sidelined... for whatsoever reasons the CT's knows best.
i feel the same also...more than SidChi...its sid evil tactics and misha-shanker-shaurya track......

but i guess tdys AbhiYa absence is due to ViSu trip to the cricket stadium....

nowadays they are focussing more on the brothers rivarly rather than AbhiYa.....which is getting out of the plot.....

the Cvs are forgetting this story is about Abhay-Piya dark love story not abt the rivarly between siddharth-abhay for maithilli....

sid scenes are nice to watch and he has great chemistry with panchi...but not in the cost of abhay-piya....the reason why we all watching the show is because of AbhiYa first....

we need our AbhiYa dosage....
ABHLYA story is sideline completely . we do need there story to progress
yes you are right abhiya story is side line its a dark love story then where is abhiya love, this show lost its charm.
Originally posted by Mages

i feel the same also...more than SidChi...its sid evil tactics and misha-shanker-shaurya track......

but i guess tdys AbhiYa absence is due to ViSu trip to the cricket stadium....

nowadays they are focussing more on the brothers rivarly rather than AbhiYa.....which is getting out of the plot.....

the Cvs are forgetting this story is about Abhay-Piya dark love story not abt the rivarly between siddharth-abhay for maithilli....

sid scenes are nice to watch and he has great chemistry with panchi...but not in the cost of abhay-piya....the reason why we all watching the show is because of AbhiYa first....

we need our AbhiYa dosage....

Mages you always amaze me with your to the point & awesome answers..and I always am with you..because you speak my mind.too..!!🤗