India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY PERSONEL VIEW

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Guys i am very much pissed up. Guys to me the show was very much thril but dont i am not gettin with track. I mean very few scene of abiya and moreover i feel now the show is only revoling around panchi-sid and shaury-mish-shankar. I like them but i think now its overdose. So i'm fed up. Sorry if any1 got hurt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifu18-rupa--Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I am  feeling the same dear..!!..WITH DUE RESPECT TO EACH & EVERY CHARACTER...I must say sadly that .ABHIYA is being sidelined..!
asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i want more abhay and pia scenes!!
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I think Abhay is getting sidelined... for whatsoever reasons the CT's knows best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i feel the same also...more than SidChi...its sid evil tactics and misha-shanker-shaurya track......

but i guess tdys AbhiYa absence is due to ViSu trip to the cricket stadium....

nowadays they are focussing more on the brothers rivarly rather than AbhiYa.....which is getting out of the plot.....

the Cvs are forgetting this story is about Abhay-Piya dark love story not abt the rivarly between siddharth-abhay for maithilli....

sid scenes are nice to watch and he has great chemistry with panchi...but not in the cost of abhay-piya....the reason why we all watching the show is because of AbhiYa first....

we need our AbhiYa dosage....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ABHLYA story is sideline completely . we do need there story to progress

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
yes you are right abhiya story is side line its a dark love story then where is abhiya love, this show lost its charm.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i feel the same also...more than SidChi...its sid evil tactics and misha-shanker-shaurya track......

but i guess tdys AbhiYa absence is due to ViSu trip to the cricket stadium....

nowadays they are focussing more on the brothers rivarly rather than AbhiYa.....which is getting out of the plot.....

the Cvs are forgetting this story is about Abhay-Piya dark love story not abt the rivarly between siddharth-abhay for maithilli....

sid scenes are nice to watch and he has great chemistry with panchi...but not in the cost of abhay-piya....the reason why we all watching the show is because of AbhiYa first....

we need our AbhiYa dosage....

Mages you always amaze me with your to the point & awesome answers..and I always am with you..because you speak my mind.too..!!Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index