Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

What an apt name for the quadrilateral pair............Till now i have liked the way they have turned the show hope they continue doing so.............so are u very busy right now???? 

No darling it's lunch time so me just chilling with my coffee and checking out IF, waiting for all of you 😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

No darling it's lunch time so me just chilling with my coffee and checking out IF, waiting for all of you 😆

why are there no advts for GHSP, this question is bugging me, i just now finished writing a post abt that.............
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi all 
yaaro haunting aatma looking for cv has taken over starone that is why they torturing us omg one show -one promo now next week rbo only after that we will get of ghsp😡
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

hi all 

yaaro haunting aatma looking for cv has taken over starone that is why they torturing us omg one show -one promo now next week rbo only after that we will get of ghsp😡

Sanjh stop scaring me............. tell me is there really any reason for such absence of promos of our show????
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U are absolutely right Even i saw the Geet scenes being shown in DLMH. was going to make a post on it but saw ur one and decided to comment on it. I was surprised to see Geet scenes on that show....either they are promoting it or capitalising on it....don't know what to make of it..but it was the scenes from an episode after the IP misunderstanding is over....the same dupatta scenes and the Mahi-mahi BG .....  
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamavand

U are absolutely right Even i saw the Geet scenes being shown in DLMH. was going to make a post on it but saw ur one and decided to comment on it. I was surprised to see Geet scenes on that show....either they are promoting it or capitalising on it....don't know what to make of it..but it was the scenes from an episode after the IP misunderstanding is over....the same dupatta scenes and the Mahi-mahi BG .....  

I am such a sucker i even lapped it up there itself................ i have never seen the show DLMH but sat untill the place where Maaneet was being shown. I certify myself as a gone case.