Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Its a whole new deal.......

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved the episode today....even AA was tolerable becoz now after a dark sky the horizon is finally beginning to brighten up with soft hues of wonderful soft colors which if it goes in this vein will surely come out to bloom with wonderful strong colors............

In yesterday's episode even though i hadn't liked seeing my Maaneet cry like that, i had loved the concept of Geet asking her Maan to bring back her baby as in her eyes he could do everything for her....even when he is walking away after hearing her words with the burden of grief on his shoulders................ she knows the request or the words are useless,  but she says them to Her Maan, who has always made everything possible for her, he is invincible in her eyes............. I hated to see my Maan cry like that in solitude but it made him more human and ascertained how much he too had been looking forward to this baby.....(God have u really made such men on this earth........)

In today's episode....the hug of support in the first scene......and everything else after that....all the characters.... their lines and their reason for being there(except...babu pistolwala) were justified............

And the way they have decided to take up from here....the way Dadi 2was advising MSK abt how to make Geet come out of the shock..........Dev being fully in cohorts with Dadi to see them happy..... MSK calling up Geet(as in precap) all ......... has made me hope that before long Geet will be shown to be working in the office again............ and everything will be so very interesting to watch from here on.......

SO I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING WHICH I HAD LATELY NOT MENTIONED FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS(1 month actually, earlier i used to say this frequently but recently i didn't have reason for mentioning this)........ THANK U CVs  FOR THE EPISODE AND FOR BRINGING GHSP BACK ON TRACK.

" intezar ko bhi abh intezar hai...intezar ke khatam hone ka...........kaash abh intezar ki inteha ho jaye..........."
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
U know u all will think me crazy but just now i went and watched today's episode of DLMH as somebody had mentioned that GHSP was promoted in it and some of the office scenes were shown in it.............. i have watched the old episodes so much and yet i couldn't resist going in to watch some other show that i know nothing abt...................⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya dear today's episode was so good and loving maneet coming more close  is the best ting happening ,hope to see maneet coming out of their pains and back to their usual cute self soo
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sanjh1234

ya dear today's episode was so good and loving maneet coming more close  is the best ting happening ,hope to see maneet coming out of their pains and back to their usual cute self soo

i have just been to ur post where u have pasted the hug scene from today..... why really is it so the such a scene wasn't shown before, maybe it was the poignancy of the moment of sorrow and consolation was best for the scene but see we had been wanting for these scenes for god knows forever............... maybe with the change in the writing dept. we are getting these......... even we have to see our Maaneet being passionate in some other channel in somebody else's show............ par we will pour over those too........ andhe ko kya chayeha do aakahe
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah GHSP is slowly getting back on track
The excitement is back
Please maintain it cvs n in no tme GHSP will be number one again on star one
Just a few things

Bring back pinky, romeo, manisha pandit ji and tasha to KC!!
The old staff shud be at KC 
Other than that i love the track
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-luv_harshad

Yeah GHSP is slowly getting back on track

The excitement is back
Please maintain it cvs n in no tme GHSP will be number one again on star one
Just a few things

Bring back pinky, romeo, manisha pandit ji and tasha to KC!!
The old staff shud be at KC 
Other than that i love the track

Yeah u r right .....the new writers are so far doing a good job and for their sake and our sanity i really wish that they watch the previous episodes before writing any further and bring back some the older characters who had been here for a long time....... not everyone but some of the office stuff who were regulars even upto the month of Feb so that there be some continuity......... and another wish kaash they show Arjun coming to know abt his sis's real character that too in a grand manner so that the AA pair be bearable.............no other reason to jhelophy them.......
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-khushi_4ever

i have just been to ur post where u have pasted the hug scene from today..... why really is it so the such a scene wasn't shown before, maybe it was the poignancy of the moment of sorrow and consolation was best for the scene but see we had been wanting for these scenes for god knows forever............... maybe with the change in the writing dept. we are getting these......... even we have to see our Maaneet being passionate in some other channel in somebody else's show............ par we will pour over those too........ andhe ko kya chayeha do aakahe

Yeah we were wanting to see maaneet getting close n new fresh scenes for soo long
slowly they are giving them to us which i am happy about
Today i felt like they were actually husband wife before they never had such scenes which made them seem like baba adam ke zamaney ki jori lol
Thanx for that scene today cvs
Keep giving us more n more passionate scenes 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope to see Maaneet in a refreshed mood & yet more closer soon & that will be the turning point of ghsp....we don't wanna see them like this...         we wanna see them like this....                              
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-luv_harshad

Yeah we were wanting to see maaneet getting close n new fresh scenes for soo long
slowly they are giving them to us which i am happy about
Today i felt like they were actually husband wife before they never had such scenes which made them seem like baba adam ke zamaney ki jori lol
Thanx for that scene today cvs
Keep giving us more n more passionate scenes 

Baba adam ke jamane mei bhi logg apni patni ko pyar karne ke tarike ijadh karte the......... not these two who had been seeking for interruptions whenever any intimate scenes were coming to fruition.............. now at least they dont have any pavandi(sorry for the MC issue but the non-existing baby issue wasn't going anywhere) and thank God the new CVs don't seem like they have come armored with the sensor board scissors and mentality(I am keeping my fingers crossed, everyone do so...)
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bobby13rocks

Hope to see Maaneet in a refreshed mood & yet more closer soon & that will be the turning point of ghsp....we don't wanna see them like this...         we wanna see them like this....                              

So very true Bobby, but it seems to me they have come closer with this shared grief more than when they had been happy like good friends together................so jai ho whichever BABA these new CVs are vhakth of..may they shower more and more Maaneet love and support and more love and more love and more.......u get my drift...