India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Promo: Runjhun Ka Humsafar (Page 2)

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Does this show have low trps?  I so hope not!  Unlike the "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" forum & the "Dil Se Diya Vachan" forum, the people on this forum actually like this show.  MNKR got taken off the air and DSDV is gonna be taken off the air in few weeks.  I used to be an active member of the MNKR forum and I go to to the DSDV forum every now & then & all I've seen on both these forums is complaints.  "Bhagonwali" is a really good show in my opinion & it's one of the most flawless Indian serials I've come across.  I feel that some people might not be into it because they look at it on the surface unlike a lot of Bhagonwali fans.  Check out the topic I posted called "The Beauty of Gunjhun" (right now it's located on the 2nd page of this forum).  In this post I get into lookin' at this show on the suface, etc. 

Edited by edabella - 16 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010shanak.hot

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
after the marriage more people seem to be interested in the show....after all our gunjhun are so good. and the promotional line is awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@edabella i hope this show gets good trps becaus ei will be really upset if this show got off air, i would kill the zee people, nah m just kidding. I love this show and this is the one show that i am really attached to right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010tehzeeb25

toshibelekar IF-Dazzler
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
The show is good
whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I always felt the show little slow.From the beginning we all know that R and G going to be together. But it had been a long wait to reach this point.

If they move the story little faster it will be  more interesting to watch. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index