Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Promo: Runjhun Ka Humsafar

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Runjhun ka sabse bada dushman banke aaya uska humsafar...

This is the promotional phrase to promote Bhagonwali.
Translation: Runjhun's biggest enemy becomes her soulmate...or life partner.

Just thought I'd share...It is always nice to see promotions, and I'm happy to see a more active participation in the forum...and all the hidden members coming out of their caves...

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
thnxs Wafah
yea story is hopefully finally moving....😆
loved R in her bridal outfit-she looked so lovely.  Gr8 acting!!!
Well, I guess R will now have to accept her marriage.  
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxx wafah di....
Its nice to c such promos of d show..hope more ppl watch d show ....n d show does well .....
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
love that promotional line.....and yeah finally we see more participation on the forum
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing that Wafah.

But if the CVs want to turn him into an evil-machine as if we had less in the 6 M&Ms, then this serial will not go anywhere.

And I am not sure if they want to increase the curiosity of the non-viewers to get them in.

But they should reduce the ill-doings on R otherwise even this new promotion would not help. Most of my known people do not watch this  show bcos they say they do not want to watch evilness they show in this serial. CVs should know this fact as well and probably that is the reason why they are having low TRPs.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Thanks for sharing that Wafah.

But if the CVs want to turn him into an evil-machine as if we had less in the 6 M&Ms, then this serial will not go anywhere.

And I am not sure if they want to increase the curiosity of the non-viewers to get them in.

But they should reduce the ill-doings on R otherwise even this new promotion would not help. Most of my known people do not watch this  show bcos they say they do not want to watch evilness they show in this serial. CVs should know this fact as well and probably that is the reason why they are having low TRPs.

I stopped watched in the beginning because I couldn't watch how cruel they all were to Runjhun - only started watching again recently.
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes the cvs need to draw in a larger audience for trps...

too much evil will kill the show..

I was getting bored watching same scenes...I watch online..no-one I know watches this show..

at least the story is now moving forward...pls show us more gudjun scenes..lets see the sparks..
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I didn't see that promotion ... does anyone have a link ?

What visuals do they show with this voice over ?

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does this show have low trps?  I so hope not!  Unlike the "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" forum & the "Dil Se Diya Vachan" forum, the people on this forum actually like this show.  MNKR got taken off the air and DSDV is gonna be taken off the air in few weeks.  I used to be an active member of the MNKR forum and I go to to the DSDV forum every now & then & all I've seen on both these forums is complaints.  "Bhagonwali" is a really good show in my opinion & it's one of the most flawless Indian serials I've come across.  I feel that some people might not be into it because they look at it on the surface unlike a lot of Bhagonwali fans.  Check out the topic I posted called "The Beauty of Gunjhun" (right now it's located on the 2nd page of this forum).  In this post I get into lookin' at this show on the suface, etc.  Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after the marriage more people seem to be interested in the show....after all our gunjhun are so good. and the promotional line is awesome.