Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CV's BIG Planning!?

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Firstly too cute Gohem scene today even though I wanted to smash Ahem at frist for being such a jerk but I renounced my feelings when he tucked her pallu in and then smiled when they won 😳..

Also Jigar was doing wonders for me... he was looking so cute while Ahem looked hotttt in that attire 😍 I hated that Savita etc in the middle blocking my view wit their stupid comments 😡

But anyways I can't wait for tomorrow as I think that since Rashi was heading for the parlour maybe Hetal gets an idea of doing something about Gopi and does her makeover but I cant help myself from thinking what the BIG planning is that the CV's are trying to do...

Accroding to me it can be that they can make nani leave...or maybe nani can will leave after she is satisfied that Koki has trained Rashi properly (doubt that)
also wat the hell is wrong with UrmShi man! Why cant they behave properly and not be so lazy 🥱 I am sure if they open their mouths Koki can forgive them and she will be off their backs...
but as of now I dont think thats going to happen...
and if Nani leave and nothing changes between Gohem then Gopi will be leaving MM 😭...Maybe they are planning to get Anita back 🤢 but I think that will really help the story cuz over blind folded dulha will see that Anita can't keep Koki happy and this will make Rashi happy as well cuz Koki hates Anita more...she probably will....
Or they can have a leap where Gopi is educated and has more selfesteem...(for once)
Or some new person will enter but I really hope things improve and the CV's need to stop thinking that if Gohem are together the story will end cuz there are a lot of other probs that happen after marriage life as well.... I mean their the CREATIVES! They should use their minds for something!

- Vishi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dirtydiana thumbnail
I agree creative should  introduce Anita track where our golden boy will see anita's true colour that  should make Ahem fall in love gopi - and perhaps realise how badly treated gopi.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dirtydiana

I agree creative should  introduce Anita track where our golden boy will see anita's true colour that  should make Ahem fall in love gopi - and perhaps realise how badly treated gopi.

Initially, i thought it was something else, but what you are saying makes sense. Lots of FF's have your scenario on here.

I was thinking as Gopi over the next few weeks with the help of Hetal no doubt, tries to win Aham over to her, makeover is part of that, but she fails, it says it turns worse, so when Naani leaves Aham will ask her to go too, but then your scenario will play out, Anita coming back and Aham compares her to Gopi and then decides Gopi was a better wife to him.

I did think when she left the Modi's (after Naani leaves) he would divorce her, she would then go and get educated and then return to SNS a new person, when he would now chase her and eventually she would relent to be with him. But the Anita track could work as well, either one the CV's choose will prolong the serial, i think we will only see them together in 2012.
kereisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that would be nice.but i would like to see anita come back in when ahem and gopi are together.anita come and make trouble for ahem.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kereisha33

that would be nice.but i would like to see anita come back in when ahem and gopi are together.anita come and make trouble for ahem.

I want that too, but i think Aham still loves Anita, Gopi said as much in an interview, it was posted on the forum today, can't remember who did it, i think Shilpa...sbp (her id). So it's unlikely he is going to relent and accept Gopi for a long time until Anita proves to be unworthy, only then will he consider Gopi. As Anita is the girl he has put on the pedestal, all measure against her, if she disappoints then only will he see others.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I want that too, but i think Aham still loves Anita, Gopi said as much in an interview, it was posted on the forum today, can't remember who did it, i think Shilpa...sbp (her id). So it's unlikely he is going to relent and accept Gopi for a long time until Anita proves to be unworthy, only then will he consider Gopi. As Anita is the girl he has put on the pedestal, all measure against her, if she disappoints then only will he see others.

I definitely would like to see that. I think all this makeover with Gopi will not do a thing for Ahem. She will leave and then Ahem might start his relationship with Anita and realise that actually she is not what he wants and what he needs is Gopi. He will then pursue Gopi. I hope they do not divorce though.

Once they are together, Anita can still come back and make trouble as she could let Gopi know that Ahem had actually return to her first and then for some reason e.g. Koki etc, he had to leave her and go with Gopi again and make Gopi doubt that Ahem truly loves her.
They also have to tackle Urmila and Rashi and I think the best medicine for both of them is the relationship between Ahem and Gopi working. They are already used to Koki's antics but Ahem's antics, that will take the carpet from under their feet!
Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I second your thoughts on Ahem and Anita Nasifa... but we all knw that the way Anita is...a totally mordern girl... I think CV's (if they bring her back) can pull off Anita being disrespectful etc etc
cuz lets face the reality Rashi = Anita hence I think if Ahem will see his mom not happy and maybe someone can reveal all that Gopi has done for him and the house...then we can see how Ahem can open his eyes...
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think when gopi is not able to gain aham's interest even after the bahu exchange nani will find out about the problems between the two. And she will take extreme measures to fix the relationship maybe ask aham that if he cannot live with gopi then he must find her a suitable husband. I think this because nani seems to be doing what she thinks is right for the family and not just what is right for koki who is her daughter. And aham at first will think the arrangement is great however then he will realize his true feelings for gopi.       
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

I think when gopi is not able to gain aham's interest even after the bahu exchange nani will find out about the problems between the two. And she will take extreme measures to fix the relationship maybe ask aham that if he cannot live with gopi then he must find her a suitable husband. I think this because nani seems to be doing what she thinks is right for the family and not just what is right for koki who is her daughter. And aham at first will think the arrangement is great however then he will realize his true feelings for gopi.       

oh that would be ace!

I mean it would be great, it's a quicker way of getting them together, through jealousy, when the pundit brings prospective husband's for Gopi, he will start feeling bad. I agree initially he will be all happy, but things will change, when reality sets home.

Also Naani has been acting in the best interests of all parties rather than only her daughter, so perhaps, though she knows Kokila loves Gopi so much, she will risk the house loosing they bahu in a last ditch effort to get Aham to make a u turn.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

I think that would be interesting to watch. What better way of realising someone's worth when you are at risk of losing them.
Wasn't there an English movie a while back with that theme?