Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update Sherma. Didn't wanted Mona to find out first, now she is going to get blamed for encouraging Hetal.
Originally posted by kajolj

Awesome update Sherma. Didn't wanted Mona to find out first, now she is going to get blamed for encouraging Hetal.
YA poor thing will agin get blamed,
Thanks Sherma!!! I wanted Anukalp to find out first not Mona. She will be blamed for knowing about it b4 the pandiji brought the matches for hetal and they will taht is why she disagreed.

Hope to see the two families agree for this wedding and not a replay of mona anukalp's wedding
I love the story line.  Ab kya hoga... with Mona finding out about Karan-Hetal.  Unfortuantely Mona will be blamed for everything.
Originally posted by kajolj

I knew Mona will find out first, but I agree with you she will be blamed for encouraging it.  Maybe Ambaji should have found out.
Originally posted by beetaurus

I knew Mona will find out first, but I agree with you she will be blamed for encouraging it.  Maybe Ambaji should have found out.

Exactly, I wanted it to be either Bappuji or Kalpesh that would have been more interesting. Both wouldn't be against it and neither would have been euphoric about it.
thanks ....i think Mona will help Hetal...but will blamed poorly..
but i think Hetal is talkative so she will take her stand against will support Mona...it will interesting to watch how Karan and Hetal story will shape up ! !
it is fun 2 see !!
Awesome update sherma. thanx...poor hetal she looks like she just got caught