Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

rmj written update 15/03/2011

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

amzu786xbakulaxshyamu2002RajouriwebkapRamyaTShreerbatra98Opandaysuecmerunmoon87umavenidubai2006gsvet76Anjanietj2006kanbha55moushumi2000tricia123suki_yadavpunjeebasarputynehalpoonamluvstrawberriesmitmithabsfanAMSTnamnikryasolorton4krimishasnauthjaskitarchugsarahjcasaharyaMADHVI420Jashpaqueenylinee6Trini331imortaliashalu777drdeepti80pappy123azraahmeddora.explorer1shazidamaaykafan25subatpari812000coralnymph9rupa_politemilwebmaneetian80nirleppannujaiyerfalimasonic16shilpar78farha451288Farhana124sreethuEllzyogita1382trish1pearldesaiZees-DbnUtishmamanya7878cbindia2009eshasonudhan0022guruvignesMaitri_Bivanta29inzkamuralisriyapoojaDoll78prithvifanNeetsRuthifloraANNU30Heenapsakshi1Renita571Vaish-ahutaDarkangel_MoModesi-indiantalkingdesi_17rgattuluv-myurKavitaKumaridivra4Mamanauzeelukin4goodSoapPedasupriadosthisaraharshadMegha2011arpi9sunshine33RupanjalloveMKbeetaurustamushi*Maleena*my_viewzeezee55Gauri22gawkersrmirjiShivanee31vijisridharakhilashkoptypHalkatJawaniJayputturaniDaviamieepunjabi#1dlipjamoshi2507shinyclassicanizorDilwali89Natasha08rayadallieStarkGirl93Karaali...Binny...coolkitty_23l0veyprincess1sukhnycsweetieRoyalLEO_Krrishsweetygirl28LenniexxMATSxx

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Sherma. Didn't wanted Mona to find out first, now she is going to get blamed for encouraging Hetal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabeetaurussherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Awesome update Sherma. Didn't wanted Mona to find out first, now she is going to get blamed for encouraging Hetal.
YA poor thing will agin get blamed,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusHalkatJawaniJay

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sherma!!! I wanted Anukalp to find out first not Mona. She will be blamed for knowing about it b4 the pandiji brought the matches for hetal and they will taht is why she disagreed.

Hope to see the two families agree for this wedding and not a replay of mona anukalp's wedding

beetaurussherma

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I love the story line.  Ab kya hoga... with Mona finding out about Karan-Hetal.  Unfortuantely Mona will be blamed for everything.

rayadalliesherma

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

I knew Mona will find out first, but I agree with you she will be blamed for encouraging it.  Maybe Ambaji should have found out.

sherma

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

I knew Mona will find out first, but I agree with you she will be blamed for encouraging it.  Maybe Ambaji should have found out.

Exactly, I wanted it to be either Bappuji or Kalpesh that would have been more interesting. Both wouldn't be against it and neither would have been euphoric about it.

sherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index