Posted: 13 years ago
^^^I do not know how you two sisters deal with each other at home lol!!! But I love it two sisters on this forum as well as Zoobi and Kat😳
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^I do not know how you two sisters deal with each other at home lol!!! But I love it two sisters on this forum as well as Zoobi and Kat😳

we dont talk about PC & kareena at home only on this forum  πŸ˜‰
Should I close this topic, or are there any more bebo fans wanna criticize PC for her obsession with bebo! πŸ˜†
nwwww leave it open let others take their frustration out too........... oh wait there is no one else
Originally posted by MissIffiy

we dont talk about PC & kareena at home only on this forum  πŸ˜‰

AwwwwwwwwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but I have to appreciate how you both share your opinionπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

wow I wonder who would get the drama queen crown? priyanka or kareena?
Wow what's wrong she said?? I don't understand what's the purpose of the topic stater?? I guess bashing right?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lovePC

Wow what's wrong she said?? I don't understand what's the purpose of the topic stater?? I guess bashing right?πŸ˜†

Same purpose you start Katrina topics! πŸ˜‰ At least I post PC stuff when it only has to do with my bebo! πŸ˜›
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
kids, kids.... grow up a little....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

if this is posted already, then "REPORT" the topic with the link of the posted article... there's really no need to make instigating remarks on members... πŸ€”

on topic (because nobody bothers to report, just argue... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›), i don't see where pc has said anything wrong... and she's not obligated to clear things for kareena... hello, they do have this cold war going on... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   she gave a good answer... i don't see anything controversial in it... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by bandicoot

🀣 ROFL she gave the interviewer a Very Objective answer...if priyanka digs, journalists dig  further!

so she kept it simple...PC doesnt have to clear up kareena's mess

anyway happy dreaming

Thank you! 😊 I don't understand why she needs to correct the journalist. He asked her a question and she replied objectively..didn't take a dig at Kareena in her answer.