Written update 15th March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Thanks Anju, for the update.

Btw a blopper from the CVs , its was the same Pundit, who was at RaGa marriage.
And one question:  Were they finished with the marriage rituals??  Cause i saw they were taking the pheras as Abhay set the fire.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEL what an observation GOOD memory eh!!!!!!!!!
He forgets Gauri dear suffering from alzeihmer.
Originally posted by alujna-21

Like the way Abhay carried Gauri today.
 Anju , believe it or not when I read this comment I was left thinking how could two people think so similar. Can't tell u how much I enjoyed the scene - Abhay carrying Gauri . The calmness , the ease of holding her , yet the softness n the casual slow strides -all were too good.
Originally posted by alujna-21

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEL what an observation GOOD memory eh!!!!!!!!!
He forgets Gauri dear suffering from alzeihmer.

As i saw the Pundit, i thougt he would himself stop the marriage, but NO.😡😡😡
The CVs might have assumed that we forget this creppy pundit.😆
Anju, were they done with the rituals???
Thank u Anju for your detailed update .
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Anju , believe it or not when I read this comment I was left thinking how could two people think so similar. Can't tell u how much I enjoyed the scene - Abhay carrying Gauri . The calmness , the ease of holding her , yet the softness n the casual slow strides -all were too good.
The ease he was carrying her like a child even Rudra never carries her like that wow ....................................
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

As i saw the Pundit, i thougt he would himself stop the marriage, but NO.😡😡😡
The CVs might have assumed that we forget this creppy pundit.😆
Anju, were they done with the rituals???
No after the fifth pheres the bride must come in front but this was not done it has a crystal clear meaning the pheres are not completed.HOPEFULLY. 

Thanks sooo verry much for the update

Originally posted by evasumi

Thank you for the updates.. Gosh what a dilemma first the wife pihu lost it now she gave her virus to her husband so now he is loosing it...
What a blind people...
Its Actually the CV's of the show who have lost it. . . . Lolzz. . . Simply making ABHAY PIHU mad unnecessarily . . .

Anyways thanks for the update Anju. . .Hmmm ABHAY carrying Gauri scene was so that good ? And AHU hug scene too. . . .Ok. . .Have to watch the epi then . . . Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
So this is what ive been missing these past few weeks!! Wow! Crazy show
Thanks a lot for the udt ...this abhay has gone completely crazy