KAJEN~Destined2Love488~WeAreTalkOfTheTownBaby - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Fatty- Yeah I know!! And I'd love for the new DMG to have such scenes!! KaJen would rock it!! Burn the screens like they did with the tent scene! β˜ΊοΈ

Sana- πŸ˜† and here I thought Sami was getting entertained!! If he doesn't do it then you go ahead!! Check out Sami's reaction! Bet he'll laugh his head off! πŸ€£

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Rummy-

house siggy...... i'd saved in my tinpic account like 3-4 months ago, but i'm glad they didnt deleted :)
well.... i havent really seen his any other show beside house, but i really like him πŸ˜³

He was famous in England before 'House', so when he came in it, the show was an instant hit here in the U.K because he was in it. Your atul-riddhima siggy is DAMN adorable!!!😳 I just feel like pulling both their cheeks as they look so cute, especially Jenny with her expressions.
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh.....i gtg now
i'll try to be more active some other day.... 
byee<3
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I know, and I LOVED her hair!!! I would love to have hair like that but don't think I can pull it off.

DON'T get me started on how beautiful her hair is. I envy her hair big time -____- I want hair like that too! :( She pulls all different hairstyles off really well. β€οΈ
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

LMFAO Marj, Yes it is! I always try begin reading other FF's and end up reading that one. LOL.

Lol, I know! That FF is just that good! 
Authors a genius!

Bye Rummy!! 
And Yeah Jaldi active hona!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Fatty- Yeah I know!! And I'd love for the new DMG to have such scenes!! KaJen would rock it!! Burn the screens like they did with the tent scene! β˜ΊοΈ

Sana- πŸ˜† and here I thought Sami was getting entertained!! If he doesn't do it then you go ahead!! Check out Sami's reaction! Bet he'll laugh his head off! πŸ€£

We didn't get much, because they weren't together most of the time. But the tent scene kinda made up for it all.
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

He was famous in England before 'House', so when he came in it, the show was an instant hit here in the U.K because he was in it. Your atul-riddhima siggy is DAMN adorable!!!😳 I just feel like pulling both their cheeks as they look so cute, especially Jenny with her expressions.

ohhh really....... well he's one hella actor<3..... and deserve all accolades for the role of Dr. Gregory :)
i adore rid-atul bond, they were really sweet =)

okiess..... i'm off for real now πŸ˜³
Edited by -Rummy- - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rummy-

ohh.....i gtg now

i'll try to be more active some other day.... 
byee<3

Bye rummy!!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

DON'T get me started on how beautiful her hair is. I envy her hair big time -____- I want hair like that too! :( She pulls all different hairstyles off really well. β€οΈ

This is gonna sound weird, but even during the tent scene I thought her hair looked great!!!
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Fattu: LOL. How is that weird? Even I thought it looked EXTREMELY gorgeous in the tent scene. 

Anyway, I'm off now. Bye Guys! πŸ€—
Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago