Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sary-

HAWW Trace ur dream and Chance encounter are they complete << if so do you have link to them LOL

omg u have to read these two they are soo adorable!! in Trace ur dreams i love it when ridzi first sees ammy its soo cute!! the whole story is in ridzi's pov!! wait I will give u the links!! and they are done!!
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Is that complete <<

Yes! It's so cute, you should read it :D
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMFG :| I wannnnnt

okay will give u link for this too!!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WEEEEEEEEEE I love you guys =))
TheMelody. thumbnail
I've heard so much about Trace your dreams. That's going to be my Summer FF me thinks! LOL.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Phatty16

Exactly! Their scenes have always complimented each others abilities. They have that attraction between each other, not just for looks, but what's deep inside. I'm sort of confused right now, whether I'm speaking about KSG and JW, or Armaan and Ridhima, but I know in both cases, they both happen to always have this instant connection. Whether it be finishing each others sentences, or knowing how to cheer teh other up - they always make the bets of each scene.

Okay, I went off. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :$

No I think that you got it right. They have this connection that words can't explain or describe.
TheMelody. thumbnail
OMGOMGOMG Sahaaaaaaaaar

READ Sensual Seduction :$ Lmao!
TheMelody. thumbnail
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

I feel it's the comfort level that they share with each other and that comes from their friendship, which in return just adds to their chemistry. Honestly speaking, in the past I've seen many couples who have zero chemistry because of their of screen status. If there's no friendship/comfort level, I think it has a HUGE impact on whether or not your chemistry works out. KaJen can probably relate to the characters, especially when they have those fighting scenes, it's almost as if they're fighting in real life. 

Weeee too much analysis I think :$

I definitely agree with what you have to say! It's true, and I've noticed that myself in the past. I know I've watched other TV shows, one specifically which was Kasturi, where the main lead absolutely loathed each other off-screen. They had zero chemistry, and didn't enjoy each others companionship, hence the on-screen chemistry wasn't as well. The uncomfortable situations were so evident. I agree with you completely. KaJen's compatibility, and their ease of talking and gestures, is all evident. I love every scene they have together because every scene, every moment KaJen portray as AR, it has flickers of love and friendship in all of them.

Ahh, I know! So much analyzing :$
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

OMGOMGOMG Sahaaaaaaaaar

READ Sensual Seduction :$ Lmao!

That was my first ever AR FF and I was BLOWN away ROFL for obvious reasons :P