Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love488~WeAreTalkOfTheTownBaby - Page 21

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Noma <3 I tried making siggies about two months, I failed big time. ðŸ¤£ So I tried making avis and failed in that too! I'm sucha failure :| lmfao!

@Fattu: It's so quiet here :| LOL. 

Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheMelody.

Hi Noma <3 I tried making siggies about two months, I failed big time. ðŸ¤£ So I tried making avis and failed in that too! I'm sucha failure :| lmfao!

@Fattu: It's so quite here :| LOL. 

I know, I don't know where everyone is today. I don't know if you've checked out Bruno Mars album, but like ALL his songs are AR/armaan. I'm going crazy listening to each song and comparing the lyrics with AR.
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Hey Jessy!!!!🤗
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KcGQgquLq8&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

I sad KaJen make me cry *I love baby talk :P*
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Heyy Fattu, Mel, Nomi baby and Sary!! 🤗
TheMelody. thumbnail
HEYYYY JESSYYYYY! <3

@Fattu: OMG, I know! I always imagine AR in all his songs :| They are SERIOUSLY ARish! LOL, I can relate to them! He sings so well <3
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mell!  i suck so badd :| im just gonna stick to vm making loll and pshh girll have you seen your freaking writing skills? yeah its amazingg! so you better stop saying your a failure warna ima come and kick your ass you got that? GOOD! 

Heyy Jessyyy and Sary <3
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
These lyrics are so true to riddhima. She only wanted armaan when she was 'lonely' and when he went away from her. When she was with him, she hurt him, but it was only when he'd leave that she'd go running to him and he'd have his arms wide open for her. But like in the song, armaan realised this but the difference is that he still took he back.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH0rRn8_W_U[/YOUTUBE]
TheMelody. thumbnail
Hey Sary <3333

@Noma: Lmao! No seriously, but I've always wanted to do something creative, I'm not that good at writing either. I'm not being modest, but there are far better writers than me, I feel. Anywho, I always give up after two days of trying to make a siggie. If you saw them you'd probably faint. ðŸ˜†
Aquarius18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sary-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KcGQgquLq8&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

I sad KaJen make me cry *I love baby talk :P*

Once upon a time, I used to associate this song with KaJen (I think you all know which time). I don't anymore, but watching this brought back all those memories. Like when it goes 'hai dosti humko yakeen tha', it would remind me of KaJen.