Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I trully love Maan's magnificent royal dadima...

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well looking at today's episode many may feel that She did not do the right by sending Maan to work and asking help from Dev.

Well first we have to remember that she is the dadima and she loves all her grandchildren equally.  a mother's love does not lessen if her son or daughter has committed mistakes in life. 

She is one magnificent and regal lady and loves all her children equally.

Though above all she loves her oldest grand son but nontheless she loves Dev and Annie the same way.

She knows her oldest grandson and knows that he is the pillar of strength and a truthful and a man of principle but she also knows his weaknesses and his strength

At the same way she knows that her 2nd grandson is not that sincere in his dealing and has lots of weaknesses but that does not mean that she loves him less.  but infact she needs to pay more attention to him to put him on the right track.  Her heart cries to give him support and bring him on the right track.

And she loves Annie the same way.

Yesterday we saw that when Maan and Geet were totally broken with this devastating event in their live she stood like the pillar of strength and guided them to cope with the tragedy.

Today she was trying to bring them out of their sadness. 
She who knows all the details about the lives and happenings of her children was very aptly trying to ask the help from Annie and Dev to support her in her action plans to bring Maaneet out of sadness. And though Maan still avoids Dev she still wanted Dev to be there and minister to Maan.  Many may think that was not a good idea but I would say that it was the right thing to do.  She is just trying to break the ice between her two grand children.  She is the mother and as a mother she need all her children together.

I loved the way she came and console Dev when he was feeling so helpless that he could not do anything to help or ease the pain of loss to Maaneet.  Though he has lost his right to be a natural brother to Maan due to his actions of past but the fact does not cease to exist that he is the brother of Maan.

She also asked Maan to go to work and she said she will take care of Geet but when she could not prompt Geet to response she did not get mad or felt frustrated but called maan and told him the fact but when he wanted to come home she gave the right advise that how many days you can come and babysit.  She needs to be snaped out of it asap by getting involved in a day to day activities and so she told Maan to ask for his food.  Dev who was listening in the BG also has a tiny smile that his dadima is doing the right thing..

So all in all I just love dadima she is like the source of inspiration and support to the whole Khuranas..  love Anjuji for portraying such a wonderful regal and royal dadima...

love to all eva
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u
thanks for post...🤗
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the nice post.
👏
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies..

I would still say that dadima is doing the right thing by forcing them to be included in day to day activities asap..

So let's see how it works today with Maan asking Geet to look after the requirement of his lunch...