Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sweet dreams aditi and nanditaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Nandita -looking forward to talking to you when you are backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks aditi ...........for understanding coz .... just like U even i am too emotional about maaneet .... if any one says anything against either maan or geet i can't tolerate it dear ...... I love both of them a lot & euqally ..... geet and maan are both like my eyes .... so I can't say which 1 i like more .....

&

I want to tell U some thing ......... If U C ...... every day in ur life .... U can find plenty of geet's ..... or say girls like geet .......... but a guy like maan too difficult / impossible to find aditi ..... this is life we need to face it .......  some time or the other .... each one of us may fall in the situation like geet & till now the cv's never showed any such type of situation which was not real life type ..... mostly the cv's have kept the character of geet more close to real life & character of maan more close to prince charming of fairy tales ....... finding a person like maan is highly impossible ..........

but i am not asking u 2 loose faith & stop dreaming ........coz we don't know when our dreams might come true ..........

exactly my point hima....maan is more like a man of every girl's dreams....we will forever crave for a man like maan but i doubt if there exists a person like him....but yes...it doesnt hurt to dream....

and u r rite that geet is more like real life....many women hv babies out of wedlock and then they hv to fight the society to bring up the baby...

this is the reason y i feel maan can never be wrong....after all a man of dreams is always rite....and geet like any other real girl has her share of flaws....

again my POV....maan is also not widout flaws but somehow i dont see them as such πŸ˜ƒ
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning to al crazies ........................

have a good day with GHSP great episode ...................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aditi

Awesome take dear . Hope now everything will be fine now and Maaneet's will start a fresh life with full of joy.....................
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sptrno

Hi dear crazies,

Song for MAANEET-baby's mama aur papa

Yeh hosla from Dor

Chakde chakde saare gham from hum tum

Spee, I loved your analysis, it reflected my POV too. Also I'm totally with you where Geet's reactions are concerned, I can see so many people bashing Geet for what she said. But it is Geet who has lost the baby and for her all the baby's things are the only tangible thing she's got to hold on to.

Yeah Maan is trying to do the right thing but I think the withdrawal has to be gradual not sudden, but we never know maybe the shock treatment will work on Geet.

I hated to see Maan crying and broken and loved how he was being strong for his Geet. I hope they recover soon and we get our Maaneet back 😊
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i cant believe it guys....the CVs r still on with this maan's insecurity track....

maan trying to make geet forget her pain...he tells her that he has to go out to hv lunch since noone has sent him tiffin...how come such a big office doesnt hv a canteen....

nywys geet arrives with his lunch and maan tries to engage her in work....and finally asks her to hv lunch with him....and geet smile a little...
only maan can bring geet out of her isolation....i hope dadi wont try to seperate them anymore....

in the evening wen they return home....geet goes to the baby room again and maan gets worried....
dadi takes geet to the doc for check up and maan decides to remove everything from the baby's room...

it was really painful for maan....he once decorated the room to make geet smile wen she was angry with him....the room was full of dreams for the baby...and today maan has to empty the room to make geet overcome her pain....
maan standing with a hardened expression bearing the agony of watching the servants strip the room of his and geet's happiness....and the dev(IL) arrives....he tries to tell maan that he is not doing the right thing....HOW DARE HE 😑😑

i cant believe the dev(IL) advising maan on how to take care of geet....
it is u dev(IL) who left geet to rot...it is maan for whom geet is hving such happy married life in spite of being raped and abondoned by the dev(IL)....
and today this very dev(IL) is telling maan how to bring smile on geet's face 😑😑

oh god...how i hate the dev(IL)....

and the precap is even more painful....geet is reacting just the way dev(IL) predicted...maan telling her that he has shifted all stuff in the storeroom only to hear from geet that he wants to get rid of the baby's memories....

i really wish geet wud think twice before saying such hurtful things to maan....the baby was the dream of both of them...maan is as much hurt as geet....i guess more because he cant even cry like geet....at least geet has maan's shoulder to cry...maan cant even share his pain with anyone....and on top of that he can see his geet going into a shell....he just lost a baby....now he cant afford to lose his love too....
he is doing all he can just to make geet overcome her pain....i wish geet learns to see beyond her own pain and see that maan's suffering is no less than hers....just because he is not shedding tears and hugging a doll....doesnt mean he is not feeling the pain....

it was heart wrenching to see maan crying all alone in his office....so that geet cant see his tears....

i am really tensed now....i hope dev(IL) wont take advantage of this declicate situation where geet is thinking that maan has already forgotten the baby....

Aditi, I too hated to see Dev giving advice to Maan, he has no right to do so. I hated to see Maan hurt and crying and then trying to be strong for his Geet.

But I don't agree with what you said about Geet, she has lost her baby, the only way she can hold on to her baby are her memories and the things that remind Geet about the baby.

Maan did what he thought was right to get Geet back on track, but for Geet it was a shock to walk in and see nothing left in her baby's room, can you imagine what it must have felt to her to first loose her baby and then a couple of days later to see everything belonging to her baby just disappear. I do because I've gone through the same.

When someone is hurt they always lash out at their loved ones, it's a defensive mechanism and our significant other always understands that and doesn't take offence. That's the give & take of a loved relationship or marriage.

Maan knows Geet is hurt and hitting our in pain so I'm sure he's not gonna take her words seriously, what he has tried with Geet is a shock tactic and probably that will work but healing is a process and doesn't happen in a day or two and the love of these two will tide them through these turbulent times.

I'm sure our Maaneet will heal soon their love for each other is too strong 😊

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha ... the PM size limit ki wajah se ... i could nt send u the entire excel file ... any how total 5 crazies voted .... & their votes also included in the PM list ....

dii.. 6 crazies voted....
sanjh..bobby...aditi.. me.... reni and aarthi....

dii same here.. have pmd u....chk it out.....
found the errors and it tallied... chk it out....

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

today's precap has given me a horrible feeling....

i am thinking that geet mite say to maan that he is not the real papa and so he has forgotten the pain so soon....if on top of that she says that dev can feel the pain more because he is the real papa...then i am really going to hate this geet....
i hv many often said that maan's love is much more deeper and selfless than geet...by that i hv earned the wrath of geet supporters but i stick to wat i say....
and geet proved many times that my saying is not wrong....i can give many examples one being the black friday....

lets c...i really wish the CVs wont make geet say that maan is not the real papa....that will be too painful for maan....but knowing maan he will still forgive geet because he will feel that geet is under a lot of pain...
sometimes i hate maan for being so generous with geet...sometimes i hate maan for loving geet so much that he doesnt care about his own pain inflicted by her....
sometimes i hate maan because his love is so profound that it really hurts to see that he becomes helpless wenever geet is in pain....

i wud love maan more if he cares for himself more....

aditi dii... geet mite say to maan that he is not the real papa but she ll not tell that dev can feel the pain.. bcoz its him who gave her the pain for life long...
and if geet tells maan tat he is not the real papa... maan ll be shattered...but he ll forgive geet and also geet ll realize what she said.. and she ll go n apologize to him....
she ll think what she had bcom bcoz of baby s loss and what did she say to maan...she ll be much more worried for maan n ll feel guilty...
bharkha thumbnail
gud noon all crazies....

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@bobby-lovely song dear                                                                                                                          Spee-            dear.......luved ur analysis...πŸ‘         Aditi-  ur analysis was good.....πŸ‘πŸΌ                           Hima- luved ur analysis dear....❀️                                                                                          Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago