Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sptrno

@reena, hima, aditi-i have a headache so i better go now..............reena and aditi i will rad ur takes 2mrw.............gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies

no problem sweetie, you go and rest. lots of hugs and take some medicine for the headacheπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

reena & aditi ........bye catch u later gurls

Hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— sweet maan dream

Aditi - me will go and watch todays episode and be back soon
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reena, hima...i can see that u hv already read my last post on MC....plz read it again as i hv added 2 paragraphs in the end....
divareena thumbnail

Today's short analysis

Love how everyone at work is worried about geet but is trying to cheer her up.

Geet looked so sad that it broke my heart and am sure maan's too. 😭😭😭😭😭

So sweet the minute geet said to give some donation to orphanage, maan did it instantly. He was so happy that geet is speaking and taking an interest in something.

He so wants to see his old geet back. It was so sad to see geet crying in the baby's room. Bechara maan feels so helpless.😭😭😭😭

How dare devil give maan advice😑😑😑😑😑

Precap- I hope geet realises that maan is hurting too but is just not showing it😭😭😭

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

spandana very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u so much sweetheart..........v all have experienced all the feelings and thoughts that maaneet have experienced shared so far...........v have lived maaneet' life their journey........i'm sure just like me even u all know maaneet very well........so all i want to say is Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet is divine, pure, true and sacred..........their love cannot be measured........but i have always seen that people always compare Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet and many say whose love is more..........so here is wat i i have always felt........i have always felt that MAANEET' love for each other is equal...........they love each other to same degree.........Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of same depth, truth, degree and intensity..........for me MAANEET and their love for each other both r like my eyes and i can never choose between them and their love for each other..........................sorry for my comments but this is wat i have felt from the beginning.....
divareena thumbnail
Aditi - i agree that maan is the saviour for the baby and geet and that nothing in Coincidence in nature.

But it is sad that the baby had to pay such a heavy price for devils sins 😭😭
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-thanks dear i will take medicine and go to bed.........
@reena and aditi-gn sweet maaneet dreams
divareena thumbnail
aditi - have you gone to sleep or are you on the phone
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hiiiiiii!

Missed me...God! its been ages...
hey Aash, Aarti, Reena, Hima, Deepz, Mona, Dee, Spandan, Samata, Reni, Ixxu, Mamta, Aditi & all my other Craziest buddies..how have u all been...
Missed u guys a lot & will be missing you till my ordeal ends..
i'm on self dictated exile from IF till 9th April...

tempted to make a post so do have a look when u get some time

The Wait

love
Nandu
divareena thumbnail
nandita - sweetie
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— how are you? Its ages since we have heard from you.