Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

reena day was fine & reena u were saying hima is coming soon as though a new show / a new movie is about to come ....

😆😆😆. You know how much i look forward to talking you all. I miss chatting to you all during the day.  Lekin where is spee and aash today.

I agree with you and aditi that me too get very emotional when it comes to maaneet and i really do not want a MU at this stage.
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@reena............hi sweety........how r u?.........

spee - me fine, how are you?🤗🤗🤗🤗
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i know hima...maan is just a character and in real life noone is like him....cant say about the others because this is the first time i am watching a star one show with such dedication....

but for me as long as a show runs....the characters r real for me....i feel their every emotion and love to discuss or argue about them as if they exist in real life...this is my own POV and unless i feel them as real...i cant enjoy a show....

once a show gets over...i too get over with my obsession and i remember them as mere characters in fiction....

aditi ....... we all feel for maaneet that's the reason we all are sitting & writing analysis over them & dicussing at this hour ,.... which is past bed time now .... i was abt to go at 1:30 .... now it's 2 & C me still here talking 2 u all .... it's bcoz of the love for maaneet ..........

I watch star one shows earlier also .... & have never forgotten any character .... whom i loved even after the show is over ......... when thy are acting i start living with them for that moment ......

let me tell U my experience abt my fav couple ..... coz for me even after the show ends my love will still remain the same .... & i can never forget some of my fav couples .....

when i was in school in primary section ....

i saw trishna serial 13 episode on DD which is based on pride & prejudice  .... till now I never forgot the names of the characters .... if u ask me .... i was under 10 that time .... such is the love i have for characters who are my favs ......... the lead's name in the show was rahul & rekha ....

their real life names were tarun dharajgir & sangeeta handa ......... these 2 playes Mr.darcy & lizzy ...........

such is the passion i have for my fav TV shows that I can never forget abt them ...........

from the same director meena vaishnavi then came kashish .... when i was in high school ...... the leads were mona & forgot his name ....they were played by malvika tiwari & sudesh berry .......... loved that show so much that .......

I did not even visit our relatives son's wedding tht day ... tht relative this year received padma bhushan award from indian government  ...

maaneet is 1 such couple ........whom i can never forget even after my death i will not forget them ............

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

😆😆😆. You know how much i look forward to talking you all. I miss chatting to you all during the day.  Lekin where is spee and aash today.

I agree with you and aditi that me too get very emotional when it comes to maaneet and i really do not want a MU at this stage.

hi reena............i was replying to pm lol..........how r u sweety?...........

don't worry reena there will be no mu.........now maaneet know each other too well.........they love and care for each other more than themselves...........it is just that when they r in immense pain and when they feel very helpless they might say something painful and harsh but they never mean wat they say.......in such heartbreaking situations one always bursts out cry their heart out take out their pain anger and helplessness only in front of the person whom they love the most whom they trust the most...........and here Geet is doing the same she loves and trusts her Maan the most........her words r that of a mother who has lost the child and she is completely lost in her sorrow..........she does not know wat she is saying and also wat she is saying she never means it..........she can never hurt her Maan her life her everything.............soon maaneet will cry their heart out in each others' arms bcuz only then it will help them to come out of this tragedy.........keeping so much pain within wihtout sharing will make a person just sink more in sorrow.........soon maaneet will share and heal each others' pain and everything will be fine dear............maaneet will be always together..........there is no place for mu in maaneet' life at this stage..............
divareena thumbnail
Hima - you are right that it would be impossible to forget maan, but please don't mention death.  🤗🤗🤗

dewdropred thumbnail

hi reena............i was replying to pm lol..........how r u sweety?...........

don't worry reena there will be no mu.........now maaneet know each other too well.........they love and care for each other more than themselves...........it is just that when they r in immense pain and when they feel very helpless they might say something painful and harsh but they never mean wat they say.......in such heartbreaking situations one always bursts out cry their heart out take out their pain anger and helplessness only in front of the person whom they love the most whom they trust the most...........and here Geet is doing the same she loves and trusts her Maan the most........her words r that of a mother who has lost the child and she is completely lost in her sorrow..........she does not know wat she is saying and also wat she is saying she never means it..........she can never hurt her Maan her life her everything.............soon maaneet will cry their heart out in each others' arms bcuz only then it will help them to come out of this tragedy.........keeping so much pain within wihtout sharing will make a person just sink more in sorrow.........soon maaneet will share and heal each others' pain and everything will be fine dear............maaneet will be always together..........there is no place for mu in maaneet' life at this stage..............

spandana very well said 👏👏👏
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena, hima, aditi-i have a headache so i better go now..............reena and aditi i will rad ur takes 2mrw.............gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hv something to say about the MC track....i know it is a very painful phase for all of us....
but i hv a thing to say on this...

every good deed gets its reward just as every evil deed faces hellfire....
wat dev did to geet was a heinous crime...no way can he ever be forgiven....he not only robbed her of her property...but also raped her and isolated her from her family....
and the baby is the result of that heinous crime....no doubt geet is someone with a pure soul....but wat hapnd today was punishment for dev....

the baby cud hv got killed much before dev got to know of its existence....
geet went thru a lot of trauma both emotionally and physically since the day she conceived....but for maan she and her baby got saved every time....it was as if babaji sent maan at the right time at the right place....

i feel this was all a plan of babaji to keep the baby alive this long and then take it away....by keeping the baby alive this long....we cud see dev getting a little attached to the baby....
dev turning up in the clinic just wen the nurse asked who the real papa is...at that time maan signed the paper after declaring himself as the real papa...
dev at that time cud feel the repercussion of his past sins....to see his own bro as papa of his child is truly painful but this is wat he deserves after wat he did....

and then the MC hapnd....maneet's grief is beyond any limit....they hv each other to share their grief....but all said and done dev is also in pain....after all he has lost his child even if he cudnt give it his own name....but he cant share his grief with the child's mom....he has lost that right to maan....

this MC is very painful to maan and geet...but it was inevitable because it is the seed of dev's crime....and babaji had to do this to make dev suffer....

now, the question is y shud maneet suffer for dev's crime....my answer to that is noone suffers for someone else's sin....that is NOT  the law of karma....
sometime we hv to suffer a little today to gain a lot of happiness tmrw....we do not know wat plans babaji has in store for maneet....

today maneet has to go thru the pain of losing the baby....but this maybe a temporary phase for them....maneet is a happily married couple who r deeply in love with each other....tmrw wen they will hv a child of their own...their happiness will know no bounds...

i will like to consider this MC as punishment for dev's sins and start of maneet's future hapiness....

lastly i want to say that fate has always seen that maan is the saviour of the baby that is nomore today....that is y things MC hapnd at a time wen maan was away from geet....because with maan around nothing cud ever happen to the baby...maan is the eternal saviour of geet and her baby....but dev's punishment was pending....and so maan had to go away....

nothing is coindence in nature...everything happens for a purpose....it was no coincidence that the workers' strike hapnd on the same day wen maan declared himself officially as papa of the baby in front of dev....
maan's signing as papa made dev realise the essence of fatherhood and then on the same day the baby died....it was all planned by karma to make dev suffer....
as for maneet....they hv each other to go thru this painful stage to face a bright and happy future tmrw.....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail

me ok.  You all are right that maaneet know each other well. Geet is just in a lot of pain and together with maan they can share their pain and heal each other
dewdropred thumbnail

reena & aditi ........bye catch u later gurls