Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

aditi ... 1 more thing ....... characters like maan / armaan / mayank / samrat ........ never exist in real life ...

it's very difficult to find people like them .......so caring so thinking abt their life partner ....

reality is different & TV shows / movies / fairy tales / novels are different ....

& till date I haven't seen a man like maan in all these years ....

i have seen people like dev ... sasha .... NT ....darji (old HP wala ) & brij .... but maan / armaan / any lead who loves their life partner unconditionally ..........none ............very rare cases ...........

life is not always super sweet ......... like fairy tales ......& not all marriages start with a happy beginning ........ every marriage has it's share of fight .... even love marriages .... when u fall in love .... u think every thing is sweet & beautiful .... but after marriage u might even say .... love ... wht is love .... there is no such thing called as love & believe me ..... this is what i am telling u from real life incidents ........

every person has a flaw no one is perfect ...... & we all can never find such a type of person in real life .... that's  why we all love maan so much .... but if u think at the end of the day .... he is just a character ..........

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdropred

bye girls me 2 leaving ............

aditi ......... geet will never say any such type of thing to maan ..... that he is not the real papa etc.... geet knwos what maan did for her & the baby till now ...... she has not forgotten .... if u c even in her grief she went to KC to give lunch to maan ... this means her grief is very little in front of maan ....

if maan was the real papa also geet would have reacted exactly the same way .... coz that is wht u call mother's love ... & tht's Y thy say ... there is no love like a mother's love for her child .... 

coming to devil .... If U saw she never reacted to his presence in the room ... only after maan came she had tears in her eyes ..... just taking away the stuff & locking them in store room does not mean that maan deos not love the baby ... she might have walked away from there but she will also realise maan's pain ...... plz chk the previous pages ... i wrote something abt the precap ...

just wait for the episode first ....... Y 2 jump 2  a conclusion that 2 a negative one even before watching the show ...

the cv's will not do that .......& it is not geet who writes the story .........it is cv's who write the story .... so instead of saying u will hate geet .... plz criticise the cv's if u want not the character of geet / maan .... coz like we stated earlier we can't see any one talking -ve about geet or maan ...

this is just a request dear ... i know u r worried but ... does not mean that u take ur anger out even before watching the episode ... just think from geet's POV ... she lost her baby ... for whom she fought with her parents ... she was treating the baby as her life from day1 she came to knew that she was preg* ....means since the 1st day she knew ... so it's not easy for her .....

u may not like waht i wrote but i had to write this ....

plz be patient & wait for tomorrow episode that is all I can say ........😊 

maan will take care of the situation ....

hima...i totally understnd wat u r saying....i admit i am overreacting even before watching twrw's epi....if u hv noticed hima....usually i dont write anything about precaps in my take because even i believe in watching the epi before writing...
but this time i just cudnt take wat geet said to maan that he wants to be away from baby's memories...but still i shud wait and watch the epi...
i agree i shud not be -ve with maan or geet....i will remember that in future...

i sometimes get too emotional where maan is concerned...but i will check myself from now on...
divareena thumbnail

Aash and Spee - where are you?

Hima is coming soon and aditit is here
dewdropred thumbnail
after reena's vote ....

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
grand total  2 7 31 2 0 23 26 4 19
divareena thumbnail
hima/aditi - how was your day?
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

aditi ... 1 more thing ....... characters like maan / armaan / mayank / samrat ........ never exist in real life ...

it's very difficult to find people like them .......so caring so thinking abt their life partner ....

reality is different & TV shows / movies / fairy tales / novels are different ....

& till date I haven't seen a man like maan in all these years ....

i have seen people like dev ... sasha .... NT ....darji (old HP wala ) & brij .... but maan / armaan / any lead who loves their life partner unconditionally ..........none ............very rare cases ...........

life is not always super sweet ......... like fairy tales ......& not all marriages start with a happy beginning ........ every marriage has it's share of fight .... even love marriages .... when u fall in love .... u think every thing is sweet & beautiful .... but after marriage u might even say .... love ... wht is love .... there is no such thing called as love & believe me ..... this is what i am telling u from real life incidents ........

every person has a flaw no one is perfect ...... & we all can never find such a type of person in real life .... that's  why we all love maan so much .... but if u think at the end of the day .... he is just a character ..........

[/QUOTE]

i know hima...maan is just a character and in real life noone is like him....cant say about the others because this is the first time i am watching a star one show with such dedication....

but for me as long as a show runs....the characters r real for me....i feel their every emotion and love to discuss or argue about them as if they exist in real life...this is my own POV and unless i feel them as real...i cant enjoy a show....

once a show gets over...i too get over with my obsession and i remember them as mere characters in fiction....

divareena thumbnail

I too agree that it is extremely difficult to find men like maan, armaan etc. 😭

Instead there are many like devil😡
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hima...i totally understnd wat u r saying....i admit i am overreacting even before watching twrw's epi....if u hv noticed hima....usually i dont write anything about precaps in my take because even i believe in watching the epi before writing...
but this time i just cudnt take wat geet said to maan that he wants to be away from baby's memories...but still i shud wait and watch the epi...
i agree i shud not be -ve with maan or geet....i will remember that in future...

i sometimes get too emotional where maan is concerned...but i will check myself from now on...

thanks aditi ...........for understanding coz .... just like U even i am too emotional about maaneet .... if any one says anything against either maan or geet i can't tolerate it dear ...... I love both of them a lot & euqally ..... geet and maan are both like my eyes .... so I can't say which 1 i like more .....

&

I want to tell U some thing ......... If U C ...... every day in ur life .... U can find plenty of geet's ..... or say girls like geet .......... but a guy like maan too difficult / impossible to find aditi ..... this is life we need to face it .......  some time or the other .... each one of us may fall in the situation like geet & till now the cv's never showed any such type of situation which was not real life type ..... mostly the cv's have kept the character of geet more close to real life & character of maan more close to prince charming of fairy tales ....... finding a person like maan is highly impossible ..........

but i am not asking u 2 loose faith & stop dreaming ........coz we don't know when our dreams might come true ..........

dewdropred thumbnail

reena day was fine & reena u were saying hima is coming soon as though a new show / a new movie is about to come ....

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena............hi sweety........how r u?.........