Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncreds-Dadi N Nakool "Bahar Gaye Hai!!";)lol - Page 20

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ all... even me leaving

mona dii hima dii ne video link upload kar diiya .. chk kar lo..

gud nite..

reena my elder sis.. u stil dint come...

me leaving... as usual.. pm se kam chalana padega aaj
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@aash and varsha-aaj phir se tumdone ne sazaa dena shuru kiya!.........sab pe kuch toh taras kao yar!!!😆😆..............jin sab crazies ko saza mila hai all the best girls!

@samata-take care dear.............gn sweet maaneet dreams

@mona, deepthi, varsha, samata, aash, hima-thanks dearies

@aash-yes i'm extra careful bcuz mein tumhari aur varsha ki sazaa se bahut darti hu!!!.........tum dono itne evil ho ki agli baar tum kya sazaa doge yeh sochkar hi mein ghabra jaathi hu!😆😆.................aash since day 1 i knew u were evil and everyday u prove it hun!!!😆😉

@hima-thanks for the interview dear

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today's precap has given me a horrible feeling....

i am thinking that geet mite say to maan that he is not the real papa and so he has forgotten the pain so soon....if on top of that she says that dev can feel the pain more because he is the real papa...then i am really going to hate this geet....
i hv many often said that maan's love is much more deeper and selfless than geet...by that i hv earned the wrath of geet supporters but i stick to wat i say....
and geet proved many times that my saying is not wrong....i can give many examples one being the black friday....

lets c...i really wish the CVs wont make geet say that maan is not the real papa....that will be too painful for maan....but knowing maan he will still forgive geet because he will feel that geet is under a lot of pain...
sometimes i hate maan for being so generous with geet...sometimes i hate maan for loving geet so much that he doesnt care about his own pain inflicted by her....
sometimes i hate maan because his love is so profound that it really hurts to see that he becomes helpless wenever geet is in pain....

i wud love maan more if he cares for himself more....
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@hima the link don't work for me .Sony ye video lock kar dia..............

mona ... utube idhar dekh lo naa ... IF pe ... it's not working for u ... may b in ur country the video is blocked some times UT does that ....
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha ... the PM size limit ki wajah se ... i could nt send u the entire excel file ... any how total 5 crazies voted .... & their votes also included in the PM list ....

divareena thumbnail
hi hima/varsha/aash/honey/aditi and spee

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 how are you all
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good night to all crazies...................
dewdropred thumbnail

bye girls me 2 leaving ............

aditi ......... geet will never say any such type of thing to maan ..... that he is not the real papa etc.... geet knwos what maan did for her & the baby till now ...... she has not forgotten .... if u c even in her grief she went to KC to give lunch to maan ... this means her grief is very little in front of maan ....

if maan was the real papa also geet would have reacted exactly the same way .... coz that is wht u call mother's love ... & tht's Y thy say ... there is no love like a mother's love for her child .... 

coming to devil .... If U saw she never reacted to his presence in the room ... only after maan came she had tears in her eyes ..... just taking away the stuff & locking them in store room does not mean that maan deos not love the baby ... she might have walked away from there but she will also realise maan's pain ...... plz chk the previous pages ... i wrote something abt the precap ...

just wait for the episode first ....... Y 2 jump 2  a conclusion that 2 a negative one even before watching the show ...

the cv's will not do that .......& it is not geet who writes the story .........it is cv's who write the story .... so instead of saying u will hate geet .... plz criticise the cv's if u want not the character of geet / maan .... coz like we stated earlier we can't see any one talking -ve about geet or maan ...

this is just a request dear ... i know u r worried but ... does not mean that u take ur anger out even before watching the episode ... just think from geet's POV ... she lost her baby ... for whom she fought with her parents ... she was treating the baby as her life from day1 she came to knew that she was preg* ....means since the 1st day she knew ... so it's not easy for her .....

u may not like waht i wrote but i had to write this ....

plz be patient & wait for tomorrow episode that is all I can say ........😊 

maan will take care of the situation ....
divareena thumbnail
mona 🤗🤗🤗 how are you? sweet maan dreams