Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ sanjh===

darling u got the perfect song!!!! loved it..

@reni=== sweetie which movie this song is??

zindagi rocks...sushmita sens film
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ hima dii: nice analysis.. even i guess sangram s chapter close.... not sure.... its high time devil and annie shud address geet as bhabhi...dadima ko atleast unse yeh kehna chahiye.... u think maan ll go behind geet to patao her... i guess the ulta.as he ll not know how to face her......he ll just walk away as geet is very angry.. he ll come and speak to her later.. but at that moment i guess he ll leave her alone for sometime... mite be geet ll think on her own what maan did was right....

really no more of stretching this depression track... even we want to come out of it asap
lets see...
craziekudi thumbnail
@crazies,... all nice analysis....

whats happening!!!!

i cnat see geet crying and seeiong geet crying maan crying!!
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Varsha

@ mona dii: what happend./.. aaj subhay bhi aap nahi aaye gud morning bolne.....

y mood off today diii.......

Aisahe dear ................aur episode dekhne ke baad aur vhi..........Devil kamina mera mood aur bad kar dia.................

dii.... we were waiting kiii kab maan aur geet devil ko karaara jawaab denge.. and today finally maan gave karaara jawab to devil...

dii dont worry.. initially geet ll not be k with maan s decision but she ll soon understand the reason y maan did this.....
@dewdropred....hey hima nice analysis dear.....
loved ur take....now i want that DEVIL to get out of KM....
i am really sad after watching today's precap scene......
want MAANEET'S BONDING....not separation....
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hope CVS Dev ko jada right na hone de . Kiyu ki Maan is right . Jab tak Baby ka saman Geet dekhegi Geet ko baby ko yaad aayegi . I think Maan should do this in first day when Geet discharged from hospital . I am too much angry with DEvil . Wo kaise Maan ko koi advise de sakte hai . CVS take care....varna .....................

@aash
dont worry mona...

aisa CVs nshi karenge....maan knows his geet best!!

otherwise...ye woh insecurity track ki start ho sakta hai...but i dont think sooo...

Thanks darling...................

leverne thumbnail
@ hima di lovely post......hate to see dev caaling geet usse....imean bhabhi ki koi respect nahi....
dewdropred thumbnail

thanks prithi & varsha ... going to 1st page to read ur takes ....

craziekudi thumbnail
who is reni!!! new crazy..
bharkha thumbnail
@ aarthi: nice analysis.. u praising maan giving back to devil....u really wanted maan to change the stuffs in geets presence.. no yar i dont think so... even i want geet to burst out and say sth crap to maan so that she realizes what did she speak and tries convincing him...and ur stuff is also ok..maan consoling her....after her outburst/...

aarthi.. u have ur sazza.... punishment for u..

as u used devil s name.... me n aash left a warning yesterday... no using of devil s name... and recently hima dii n spee completed thier sazza.. now its ur turn,,,

analysis - 30 lines exactly
font - timesnewroman
size - 3
color - aash decide karle.....no green yar.. she uses green everytime...