Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i cant believe it guys....the CVs r still on with this maan's insecurity track....

maan trying to make geet forget her pain...he tells her that he has to go out to hv lunch since noone has sent him tiffin...how come such a big office doesnt hv a canteen....

nywys geet arrives with his lunch and maan tries to engage her in work....and finally asks her to hv lunch with him....and geet smile a little...
only maan can bring geet out of her isolation....i hope dadi wont try to seperate them anymore....

in the evening wen they return home....geet goes to the baby room again and maan gets worried....
dadi takes geet to the doc for check up and maan decides to remove everything from the baby's room...

it was really painful for maan....he once decorated the room to make geet smile wen she was angry with him....the room was full of dreams for the baby...and today maan has to empty the room to make geet overcome her pain....
maan standing with a hardened expression bearing the agony of watching the servants strip the room of his and geet's happiness....and the dev(IL) arrives....he tries to tell maan that he is not doing the right thing....HOW DARE HE 😡😡

i cant believe the dev(IL) advising maan on how to take care of geet....
it is u dev(IL) who left geet to rot...it is maan for whom geet is hving such happy married life in spite of being raped and abondoned by the dev(IL)....
and today this very dev(IL) is telling maan how to bring smile on geet's face 😡😡

oh god...how i hate the dev(IL)....

and the precap is even more painful....geet is reacting just the way dev(IL) predicted...maan telling her that he has shifted all stuff in the storeroom only to hear from geet that he wants to get rid of the baby's memories....

i really wish geet wud think twice before saying such hurtful things to maan....the baby was the dream of both of them...maan is as much hurt as geet....i guess more because he cant even cry like geet....at least geet has maan's shoulder to cry...maan cant even share his pain with anyone....and on top of that he can see his geet going into a shell....he just lost a baby....now he cant afford to lose his love too....
he is doing all he can just to make geet overcome her pain....i wish geet learns to see beyond her own pain and see that maan's suffering is no less than hers....just because he is not shedding tears and hugging a doll....doesnt mean he is not feeling the pain....

it was heart wrenching to see maan crying all alone in his office....so that geet cant see his tears....

i am really tensed now....i hope dev(IL) wont take advantage of this declicate situation where geet is thinking that maan has already forgotten the baby....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ierL0KwfTo[/YOUTUBE] 
all praise to uploader but i like this song so much
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi dear crazies,

Song for MAANEET-baby's mama aur papa

Yeh hosla from Dor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8me1GXijJA

Chakde chakde saare gham from hum tum

Banner contest-

Aarthi, Ijjat and Aditi..........awesome....fantastic work girls👏👏👏👏👏.........loved all the banners............

Analysis of episode

Lovely episode

Maan calls his Geet that no one has sent him lunch...so he better go and have lunch in a restaurant.......Geet only responds to her Maan........be it his presence, his gestures or his phonecall......only Maan can give life to Geet who has become like a dead corpse........only his deep and immense love and care can bring her out of deep pain and depression..........Geet might say no to others but when it is something related to her Maan she can never say no..........when she comes to know no one is there to give Maan lunch, she decides to go and give lunch herself.............Adi tells his Maan Sir that Geet has arrived.......Adi and Maan trying to be normal......love Adi........loved the way Maan was trying to make Geet feel like normal, he was trying to make her do office work........Geet for a moment might have realized y Maan is doing this but she was so lost in sorrow that she did not say or ask much.......Adi told Maan about orphanage charity and Geet tells toh dedona.......Maan signs the cheque and sends it to charity thru Adi.........MAANEET-parents' heart, their unconditional and selfless love and care which they wanted to shower on their baby, and all the dreams they had woven for their baby and around their baby were fulfilled to some extent today through this sweet and noble gesture where MAANEET r showering parental love and blessings on orphan kids who have not experienced the bliss, love, blessings of parents................after this Geet decides to leave but Maan says let's us have lunch and go home together..........when Maan said Geet 'let us go together' it is symbolic that Maan will always be with his Geet in every phase of life be it happiness or sorrow, be it day or night, be it darkness or light........he will never let his Geet suffer alone......he will share her pain and tears.......MAANEET will be always be together and their bond will become stronger this time and with every passing second.........also today MAANEET at office is symbolic of their new journey of eternal bliss, positivity, dreams, colourful and fragrance-filled flower-filled life bcuz................in the past also, office has been the paradise where MAANEET met each other, started working together and for the first time from strangers they shared a bond a relationship of boss-sectretary, office is where the flower of their care and love blossomed, and where both buried their individual cruel bitter lonely and painful past and started their new life together filled with divine and sacred, true and pure, immense love, care, happiness, sweetness, togetherness......office has always been the lucky and blessed place for MAANEET..........

When MAANEET come home Geet again shuts herself.........so dadima asks Maan to go and speak to Geet............loved dadima today.....her idea of sending Geet to office and also asking Maan to be with his Geet always..........MAANEET's togetherness being the greatest strength, support, medicine for each other in such a tragic situation...............

Maan sees Geet again drowing herself in depression in baby's room...........so he decides he will keep Geet away from everything that might hurt her remind her of the most painful loss she has suffered........dadi decides to take Geet to hospital so that Maan can shift his baby's toys to storeroom..........here Maan is not removing his baby's toys but just for the timebeing keeping them away from mama' eyes........Maan does not want to lose his Geet........he can never let this happen..........so he makes his heart his mind very strong and decides to keep his baby' toys in storeroom..........away from Geet's eyes..........he hates doing this........it hurts him immensely but he has no other option..........he has already lost his heartbeat his baby..........this bitter and harsh reality which he still cannot accept.........in such a heartbreaking situation he does not want to lose even his heart his Geet.........sweet memories of baby and mama-papa' cute baby talks bring a beautiful smile on papa's face but unfortunately the reality of MAANEET losing their baby haunts Maan...........but now he will become strong and decides to keep everything that wud lead to Geet being swallowed in the ocean of sorrow and depression away from Geet............Maan saying sorry to his baby aww..........when i saw this heartouching scene this is wat i felt.....baby is telling her papa 'papa please don't cry i know you love me and my mama more than you love yourself.........papa i understand you y u r doing all this............even if you r keeping my toys in storeroom i know i will always be in ur heart all my memories and toys will be with u and mama in ur heart and soul..........you r doing all this for my mama..........i'm with u papa..........v both will bring mama out of pain and sorrow.........v will make her smile once again'................

Maan tells Nakul to keep his baby' toys in storeroom with utmost care......these toys were MAANEET' most beautiful blissful and colourful dreams of their baby around their baby.......so Maan will never let them break..........these dreams will always be always with them, and these dreams will be soon fulfilled..........

dev(il)advising Maan that wat he is doing is not right and that it might worsen the situation........Maan knows his Geet the most........wat is right for her the most..........Maan loves and cares for his Geet the most............Maan knows wat he has to do...............dev(il) need not tell Maan wat he has to do with Geet.............Maan gets mad and angry at dev(il) and warns him not to interfere in MAANEET' life.............

Arjun realizing his love and concern for Anni due to sangram.........Anni stopping Arjun makes Romeo, Manisha and suspect AA' relationship........Anni tells sangram she loves someone else........Arjun hears this..........so on AA' front...........things r slowly improving which means chances of harm from Arjun's side to MAANEET r low...............

precap-

when Geet sees that toys r missing in baby's room and when Maan says he has kept them in storeroom..........Geet cries ab aapko baby ki yaado se bhi problem hai................

when Geet is saying this..........it is a mother who has lost baby speaking..........she is completely shattered and is not in her senses............Geet doesn't know wat she is saying.........she never meant these words..........she can never say anything that wud hurt her Maan in any way.........Maan knows this very well and will surely understand her plight bcuz even he is going thru the same heartbreaking plight................Maan will be even more shattered to see his Geet like this and now his only dream only mission in life will be to get back his Geet-Geet who taught him how to live once again, smile, how to enjoy small small happiness like flowers and rain, Geet whose kiddish behaviour and innocence always brought a smile on Maan's face which even he used to not realzie initially, bubbly and lively Geet who gave a new life to Maan............positive and fun-loving Geet who transformed Maan  from dusht dhanav (from outside), who used to never let anyone inside his life, his heart, who used to keep all his thoughts and feelings to himself to someone who now feels and expresses all kinds of feelings and thoughts and shares them with his Geet his sunshine and angel and also with his family, friends and well-wishers..............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
r

The song i would like to dedicate to them is: 

Jab koi baat bigad jaye tum dena saath mera oh humnavab

will come back with another one
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Here's one, this was the first song my hubby sang this song for me and I feel Maaneet's love is described beautifully in this

Tere Mere Sapne

Tere mere sapane, ab ek rang hain
Jahaa bhee le jaaye raahe, hum sang hain

Mere tere dil kaa, thay thaa ek din milanaa
Jaise bahaar aane par, thay hain phool kaa khilanaa
O mere jeewan saathee.. ..

Tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere
Tere ye do nainaa, chaand aaur suraj mere
O mere jeewan saathee.. ..

Laakh manaa le duniyaa, saath naa ye chhootegaa
Aa ke mere haathon me, haath naa ye chhootegaa
Oh mere jeewan saathee.. ..

This is a very old song but so apt for the situation and the lyrics are so inspirational, I can imagine Maan saying these words to console Geet

Raat Bhar Kaa Hai Mehmaan Andheraa

Maut Kabhi Bhi Mil Sakti Hai
Lekin Jeewan Kal Na Milegaa
Marne Waale Soch Samajh Le
Phir Tujhko Ye Pal Na Milegaa

Kiske Roke Rukaa Hai Saweraa

Raat Jitni Bhi Sangeen Hogi
Subah Utni Hi Rangeen Hogi
Gham Na Kar Gar Hai Baadal Ghaneraa

Lab Pe Shikwaa Na Laa Ashq Pee Lay
Jis Tarah Bhi Ho Kuchh Der Jee Lay
Ab Ukhadne Ko Hai Gham Kaa Deraa

Aa Koi Mil Ke Tadbeer Sochen
Sukh Ke Sapnon Ki Taabeer Sochen
Jo Teraa Hai Wahi Gham Hai Meraa

Raat Jitni Bhi Sangeen Hogi
Subah Utni Hi Rangeen Hogi
Gham Na Kar Gar Hai Baadal Ghaneraa

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
res
I love this song!!! for Maan!!!!

Jhonka Hawa Ka Aaj Bhi, Julfein Udaata Hoga Na,
Tera Dupatta Aaj Bhi Tere, Sar Se Sarakta Hoga Na,
Baalon Mein Tere Aaj Bhi, Phool Koi Sajta Hoga Na,
Thandi Hawayein Raaton Mein Tujhko, Thapkiyaan Deti Hongi Na
Chaand Ki Thandak Kwabon Mein Tujhko, Le Ke Toh Jaati Hogi Na,
Sooraj Ki Kirnen Subah Ko Teri Needien Udaati Hogi Na,
Mere Khayalon Mein Sanam, Khud Se hi Baatein Karti Hogi Na,
Main Dekhta Hoon Chup Chup Ke Tumko, Mehasoos Karti Hogi Na,
Jhonka Hawa Ka Aaj Bhi Julfein Udaata Hoga Na

Kagaz Pe Meri, Tasveer Jaisi Kuch Toh Banati Hogi Na,
Ulat Palat Ke, Dekh Ke Usko Jee Bhar Ke Hansti Hogi Na,
Hanste Hanste Aankhen Tumhari, Bhar Bhar Aati Hongien Na,
Mujhko Dhaka Tha, Dhoop Mein Jis Se, Woh Aanchal Bhigoti Hogi Na,
Saawan Ki Rimjhim Mera Tarana, Yaad Dilati Hogi Na,
Ik Ik Meri Baatein Tumko Yaad Toh Aati Hongein Na,
Yaad Toh Aati Hogi Na, Yaad Toh Aati Hogi Na,
Kya Tum Mere In Sab Sawalon Ka Kuch Toh Jawab Dogi Na 

FIRST!!! CRAZIES>> VOTE FOR THE BANNER!!!!!

CONGRATS IXU, AARTHI, ADITHI

LOVE U GUYS!!!!

ANALYSIS:

Nakool and dadi awesome.....

Even i dint think wht maan did was not right at the moment!!!

he should have taken geet somewhere...

kal to geet bahut naraaz hone wali hai...

@aash.... atlast arjun ko pata chala ki usene choodiyan nahi pehne hain!!!!

warna. ek time mein ek swabhav doosri time mein doosri!!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is one of my fav songs...
movie: Jab we met...

Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajana - 2
Angana Phool Khilenge
Barsega Saawan, Barsega Saawan Jhoom Jhoomke
Do Dil Aise Milenge
Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajana, Angana Phool Khilenge

Naina Tere Kajraare Hai, Naino Pe Hum Dil Haare Hai
Anjaane Hi Tere Naino Ne Waade Kiye Kayi Saare Hai
Saanson Ki Lay Madham Chalein, Tose Gaye
(Barasega Saawan - 2) Jhoom Jhoomke, Do Dil Aise Milenge
Aaoge Jab Tum Ho Saajana, Angana Phool Khilenge

Chanda Ko Taaku Raaton Mein, Hai Zindagi Tere Haanthon Mein
Palkon Pe Jhilmil Taarein Hain, Aana Bhari Barsaaton Mein
Sapnon Ka Jahaan, Hoga Khila Khila
(Barasega Saawan - 2) Jhoom Jhoomke, Do Dil Aise Milenge
Angana Phool Khilenge - 2

Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tu tu hai vohi dil ne jise apna kaha ...
tu hai jahaan main hoon vahaan

ab to jeena tere bin hain saza
ho mil jaaye is tarah ...
do leharen jis tarah ...
kabhi ho na juda
haan ye vaada raha

main aawaaz hoon to tu hai geet mera
jahaan se niraala manmeet mera ...
ho mil jaaye ...

kisi mod pe bhi na ye saath chute
mere haath se tera daaman na chhute ...
kabhi khwaab main bhi tu mujhse na ruthe
mere pyaar ki koi khushiyaan na lute
ho mil jaaye ...

kabhi zindagi mein pade mushkilein to
mujhe tu sambhaale tujhe main sambhaalu
ho mil jaaye is tarah ...

tujhe main jahaan ki najar se chura loon
kahi dil ke kone main tujhako bitha doon
ho mil jaaye is tarah ..                                                                                                                                         This's my fav song ......& reminds me of Maaneet ...whether in happy or sad days they always  promise to be with each other forever.......                                 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aash my darling first of all thanks for the lovely post, it's a great way for all of us to show our support and love for Maaneet 👏

Aash - Dhundla Jaaye Woh Manzileen what a beautiful song and in Rahat's voice it really touches your soul.🤗

Leverne - From which movie is this song 😊

Reena - Jab Koi Baat Bigaad Jaaye, I always loved this on but after my hubby sang this song for me it holds a special place in my heart.

Deepz - Jhonka Hawa Ka, is such a nostalgic song with a soft romantic feel in it.❤️

Euphoric - Aaonge jab tum Sajana, I keep playing this song over and over again, just love it.😊

Bobby - Yeh Vaada raha, this is one of RD's best compositions and I absolutely love it. 😊
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today I am feel very bad for Maan . Baby room wala scene when Maan was in the room and said sorry baby tumari mama ki muh pe haashi wapos lane ke liye mujhe ye kadam uthana padega ...................I am crying and my mood is badly off .