•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
frendz
whatthe dilouge mean " panchi tum ekdin meri pyas bhujaogi" is sid in luv with punchi and he is not realising it or he is going to harm her frendz i want sid and panchi together she really cares for him poor girl😳😃😛
that jerk always gives double meaning into it...

i myself don't understand it at all......

i wonder why whenever he is with panchi...he is giving double meaning dialogues.....

i think he is in love with her...but due to his revenge....and all the quest for fun...he doesn't realise it at all.....

when panchi told him that he has an nice heart.....for a moments his expression turned into some kind of guilt....

i really can't understand him when he is with panchi....

but yes...he wants to taste T's blood....thats confirm....he wants to make a chilli tandoori out of T....🤣🤣
Originally posted by Mages

that jerk always gives double meaning into it...

i myself don't understand it at all......

i wonder why whenever he is with panchi...he is giving double meaning dialogues.....

i think he is in love with her...but due to his revenge....and all the quest for fun...he doesn't realise it at all.....

when panchi told him that he has an nice heart.....for a moments his expression turned into some kind of guilt....

i really can't understand him when he is with panchi....

but yes...he wants to taste T's blood....thats confirm....he wants to make a chilli tandoori out of T....🤣🤣

chilli tandoori is good one yes T deserves but i want sid and panchi if u dont mind frendz can i give a fanfic on sid and panchi😳
Originally posted by favjassi

frendz
whatthe dilouge mean " panchi tum ekdin meri pyas bhujaogi" is sid in luv with punchi and he is not realising it or he is going to harm her frendz i want sid and panchi together she really cares for him poor girl😳😃😛
it means...he will drink blood of panchi😊
if sid doesnt stop this then poori dehradun girls will be finished ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by favjassi

chilli tandoori is good one yes T deserves but i want sid and panchi if u dont mind frendz can i give a fanfic on sid and panchi😳

SidChi fan fic would be awesome yaar....on-screen this jodi is yes-no types...in fan-fic it would be interesting......
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

it means...he will drink blood of panchi😊

be positive yaar.....when he wants to drink her blood....he will back off....when panchi really either blast him....or make him realise that he has an heart too
Originally posted by tanvismile

if sid doesnt stop this then poori dehradun girls will be finished ðŸ˜†

thats for sure...poor girls...😭😭