My prediction was YuviDhima long before!!!!!!!....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guyyz😊........................
I guess u guyz have realized(through my title😃 )  what i wanted 2 say😉...........................and u will find me lazy too as i have wanted 2 make this post nearly 1 year back!!!!!!!!!!!............😆😆......................
when we heard that our jenny would be returning 2 DMG but without armaan😲.........at that time I was wondering with whom our basket will be paired with this time & this angry young man came 1st in  my mind i.e.Yuvraaj and i used 2 be in  cloud9 whenever i used 2 think about yuvidhima(though temporarily!!) and the future story line related 2 them i.e. an angry and mysterious intern who is running after Dr.Shashank's blood and unexpectedly gets mermerised when he sees ridhima 4 the 1st time unaware that she is shashank's daughter(2 whom he wants 2 kill).....................
Ah😍...........that would have been a unique love story............naina loves yuvi but he is falling 4 basket(though i love YuNa😳) and she loves our armaan(though she wanted 2 forget him and move on in her life!!!).........
But when i heard that CVs😡 were planning 2 show sid-ridz track😲.............I felt as if i felled down from cloud9 to the deepest layer of earth😭😲....................and that 2 with SID!!!!!! who will be looking like a kid in front of ridzy(Extremely Sorry SR fans)..................

Anyways.........................now when everything is over😊....................I would still love 2 see Sehbin and jenny's pair in future😊
& I guess most of u will not agree with me but i just wanted 2 share my opinion with u guyz😳.......
No comments😭😲....................
Is my post tooooooooo bad....................
no yar! 
 agree with 100%   cvs were really acting stupid at that time. i mean they turned this wonderful, dmg to some old sas bhu drama ,  but thank god AR united after. now we have to make sure this doesnt happen in dmg 3.  
Respect your opinion....but when they started with the SR track, I was like, atleast its not Yuvi-Ridz
Originally posted by KaSh_Luver1997

Respect your opinion....but when they started with the SR track, I was like, atleast its not Yuvi-Ridz
oh so u thought in a opposite way😲...................
but atleast u thought and comment😊........................