Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

15/3/11 W/U Bharati meets Sudha

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran

In the EDT, I speculated that while Sudha & Amit may indeed try to bring Bharli together, it may well end up like Sarvagunn Sampann - Murli may tell Bharti that Amit deserves her more than he does, while Bharti may tell Sudha that Sudha needs Murli more than Bharti does.  Despite their efforts, I think we'll have 2 different jodis.  Unless they want to pair Amit w/ Sudha.

I thought Bharti lacked manners - she could have asked Prakash to call back, and stayed on w/ Sudha.  Or else, she could have gone out of the clinic and taken the call.  The doc tells her that it's forbidden to talk on cellphones, and she apologizes but keeps talking.  Pretty rude.

If Sudha was such a close friend, how come Bharti or Neelam never thought about inviting her to their marriages?  I thought it interesting that Sudha thought it worth asking Murli for shelter, but not Bharti.

The final scene - it was funny seeing Dumroo & Jhumka being scandalized by Murli helping Sudha come in.  Dears, that's nothing compared to your night out the other night.  But although I know that Murli & Sudha werent having a moment, I liked the scene of him helping her walk - hope it symbolizes a budding romance ❤️

So now, the rest of the family will turn negative against Sudha?  Maybe Murli can borrow Jyoti and have her give them all that good ole bhashan about when a stranger comes and there's only 1 roti, it should be shared w/ him/her.  Murli, hire Jyoti as your bhashan consultant 😈
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Kiran for updates....
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE KIRAN
muksha1984 thumbnail

_vrish_ stop already with ur silly comments and suggestions. BAVD is about Bharti, I dont think anyone wants sudha to come in between Bharti! and Murli is going of with Sudha then we dont care. we want to see Bharti living her life and bloosoming!

This content was originally posted by: muksha1984

_vrish_ stop already with ur silly comments and suggestions. BAVD is about Bharti, I dont think anyone wants sudha to come in between Bharti! and Murli is going of with Sudha then we dont care. we want to see Bharti living her life and bloosoming!

You are not allowed to post such commnts!
Each person has own thought and vrisha has rights to post her thought.
Plz avoid such comments.
before posting plz ||-BAVD Rules & Regulations: Have a look-||
Everyone have rights to put in their views/thoughts but one should see to it the comments made by her does not hurt anyone else. Do not use offensive or foul words. If you don't like a character that does not means you can use offensive or foul language.

Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago