Uttaran

Tapu and selfish chhi chhi:Warning PG9 - Page 7

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

I m feeling proud to open few people eyes by this post and serving mataji cause πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I want a place in Heaven πŸ˜‰

Vaise it was needed as that "Bhavnaon me bahne wali" theory is no longer working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tapu mata social work update: 

today we saw Tapu staring at jhumar, but we again misunderstood her and cd not see her bhawnayen behing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, 
she was asking jhumar, come on hit me, but dont harm anybody of my familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i will bear all the trouble of my lovely family. but ye Ichchha bhi na, mahan banane ke chakkar me mataji ke sare mehnat par pani fer diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame on Ichha and Tapu mata ji ki jaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑😑😑😑go to hell😑😑😑😑
            tapori 🀒
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Tapu mata social work update: 

today we saw Tapu staring at jhumar, but we again misunderstood her and cd not see her bhawnayen behing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, 
she was asking jhumar, come on hit me, but dont harm anybody of my familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i will bear all the trouble of my lovely family. but ye Ichchha bhi na, mahan banane ke chakkar me mataji ke sare mehnat par pani fer diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame on Ichha and Tapu mata ji ki jaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

o tappu tum  kitni mahan hoπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ichvee

😑😑😑😑go to hell😑😑😑😑

tapori 🀒

o hello ab yeh mat kehna k ichcha will go to hell...😲  instead of tappu ....😑😑hell par to sirf humari mahan tappu ka haq hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

o hello ab yeh mat kehna k ichcha will go to hell...😲 instead of tappu ....😑😑hell par to sirf humari mahan tappu ka haq hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye jdfan u gave me another reason to love our Tapu mata. 😊 she is doing all this crime to book all places in hell, so tht no one will go there. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wht a original idea for welfare of humanity πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hey mata hamen maf kar dena ham nadan ye samajh nahi paye 😭 😭
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kya topic hai..tapu selfish..no wayy bechariiii she is okieee!!!😭
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ankitttttt i properly read ur full post and mannn i feel like hugging youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi85

ankitttttt i properly read ur full post and mannn i feel like hugging youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

He he I will keep updating the great social welfare act of Tapu mata, so tht people can take inspiration from her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Targetting a fan group by making such sarcastic post and then name calling a jodi using abusive word is against IF rules...

From now onwards no such abusive names for any of the couples will b tolerated in this forum and whoever is seen calling such names for any couple will get a direct raise in warning meter now😊

@To the topic starter:This is to inform u that your WL is raised now for breaking rules in this as well as the previous post😊

**Topic closed
Uttaran Dev team