Tapu and selfish chhi chhi:Warning PG9

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i realized how i was mistaken for two yrs abt Tapu, i was treadting her as selfish girl, but today meri ankhe khul gayi and i m feeling shame for my such thought😭😭 after reading some post by VEEORE fans meri dimag ki ghanti bajne lagi and i started recollecting the fact and realized tht till now whtever Tapu did, only for walfare of others. she bear all hardship of life to make people happy. she is like a dhal for all her surroundings. if i will mention all her social walfare act, the post will be too long so lets start from her meeting with SID
- whn she met with SID and he ignored her, she thought this person dont know wht he is missing😆 so for his interest she decided to make him fall for her😆😆 and u people were thinking she is arrogant😉

- thn whn she saw Veer gifting heavy bracelet to Ichchha, she realised tht how her nazuk kalayi will bear the weight of bracelet, and whn she saw tht Veer booked whole resturant for Ichhchha her mahan atma started thinking if Veer will continue gifting so much expensive gift and waste money in dinners, thn he will be bankrupt😆😆, so for the walfare of both Ichchha and Veer she decided to seperate thm and take care of Veer by marrying him😆😆. see how u people were misunderstanding her and thinking she was cheating😡. she sold her self respect and begged only for the walfare of both.🤣🤣

- after marriage she realised tht Ichchha is feeling very bad and her life is full of sorrow, 😭😭, her soft heart felt very bad for Ichchha and she decided to free her from this tragedyfull life😊, meanwhile SID came a jobless, wanted to prove her love for Tapu. 😆 ab tapu ka dil ne socha kyun na ek sath dono bhalai ka kam kar de😆 SID will also get something to do in his life and Ichchha will be also freed from her sorrow. ek tir se do bhalai ka kam and she gave supari to SID for finishing Ichchha😆😆, we again misunderstood her noble motive and treated her murderer. how sad😭😭

- whn she saw Vansh suffering, she also cd not bear this torture and thought, any how its better to instigate her to suiside thn he will die with drug. and we were blaiming her for Vansh murder😭

- whn SID needed money she even robbed her own house and even God, only to help SID. 😆😆
how sad we cd not understand her and thought she is chor😭😭

- finally to compansate the loss of Vansh death, and loss off bundella Pariwar, she decided to give thm a child. for tht she tried with Veer, but as Veer was not able to produce child so usne apni izzat dawon par laga di and with the help of Rathore she is trying to serve kul ka waris TKRA SINGH BUNDELA to btoons. 😆😆 shame u people were criticizing her for this😡😡

i want prayashchit for my wrong thought abt Tapu and want to join VEEORE club, but sadly the leader of tht group is in vocation, so my bad luck, i hv to wait for sometime😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣superb , cracking  ,

how do u manage to write these types of posts
u should be awarded haasya bhushan 😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

🤣🤣superb , cracking  ,

how do u manage to write these types of posts
u should be awarded haasya bhushan 😊

yaar jale pe namak mat chidko😆😆. i m really feeling very bad😭😭 mujhe atmaglani ho rahi hai.😭 😭 how cd i misunderstood an angel😭😭
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome post ankit......👏 👏 now ichcha fans tell me tumhari ichcha nay itnay mahan kam kiyay hain...😉 

Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ankit , ur post made me realize how INHUMANE I was not to understand taps and her mahata , i pity myself for being harsh towards her ckt 😭
shivani9 thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!!😆 Ankittt😳 ur unstoppable😆
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

awesome post ankitt......👏 👏 now ichcha fans tell me tumhari ichcha nay itnay mahan kam kiyay hain...😉😉

frankly speaking kuchh to us Ichha damini selfishness post and some ur realisation made me rethink abt my thinking and i felt tht two long year i was on wrong path😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

omg!!!!!!!!😆 Ankittt😳 ur unstoppable😆

i was just quoting but u corrected😉😉
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit111

yaar jale pe namak mat chidko😆😆. i m really feeling very bad😭😭 mujhe atmglani ho rahi hai.😭 😭 how cd i misunderstood a angel😭😭

u r v.rite ankit!! u know while reading ur post abt tappu darling i was alos feeling so bad that why'd i always called her dracula!!Cry

shes so great & i even didn't realize it 4 once!! thatswhy not just weiyore fans  but even on-screen icchha's ckt luvs her 4 her selflessness!! u simply made me realize wat sin/crime i'd committed by not understanding tappu baby!!

@anmol why r u making fun of ankit!!😡hes only trying make sum ignorant ppl like us 2 realize her "gud intentions" behind her so-called evil deeds & sins!!😡Cry
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Ankit , ur post made me realize how INHUMANE I was not to understand taps and her mahata , i pity myself for being harsh towards her ckt 😭

so virous of Tapu feeling is spreading very fast. so lets apply for veeore club. but sadly we hv to wait for sometime 😉😉