Beginning of May brought a HUGE change

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone

slowly and surely I have been watching the episodes again, its a delight to not have to wait for 24 hours to find out what happens next and also to go back and watch fav scenes again and again

it took me quite a while to get past the first couple of months bcos of rewatching the same episodes because they are so good

i finally reached the part with Omi in april and that wasnt a lot of fun, he got too much screen time and i skipped parts of Omi and Kul... yes i am a traitor to the kulomi dostana... 😳

Finally saw the dreaded mohallah ka tamasha, feel so cheated with that abher scene bcos they only showed it on the small screen instead of a regular scene but the outcomes of that night, abeer telling his family that "hum Leher se pyar karte hain"... and Leher telling her dad and then family... 'hum Abeer se pyar kerte hain"... those scenes were so awesome... and that was the end of april

last night i saw May 3rd to May 6th.... the preparation for the engagement, the backless dress, Kul 🤢.... abeer and sudha's heart to heart.... lehers reception at the the vajpayee house... dadi s nautanki about Leher dancing.... and then the blowout over the til

it all came rushing back, i had so wanted to believe TN to be a good man, did not want to believe that he was planning something evil..... the educated lawyer was a principled man and those principles would not include backstabbing a guest in your house... but sadly thats how it was....😭

Leher was shocked at the humiliation of her parents, Abeer was in tears...they were shocked at being shown dreams which were so rudely pulled away from them... it all culminated so beautifully... not pretty but so well executed by everyone.... BB, TN, Kul,  Abeer and Leher.....

It was definitely worth a second watch... and then I couldnt resist sharing it here with you... will try and add caps or videos ... feel free to chime in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved this post, Fatima...Will write about how I felt and feel now in retrospect....soon...Thanks for bringing it all back...👏
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fj08

Finally saw the dreaded mohallah ka tamasha, feel so cheated with that abher scene bcos they only showed it on the small screen instead of a regular scene

Couldn't have agreed more. Feel cheated the most in the Pendant scene.🤔 Its a beautiful moment for the two, thinking that they are, at least for sometime, away from all the constraints of their surroundings. How much worse could it get? THAT very moment, is being watched by everyone in the mohalla.

And Yes, As a fan of Abher scenes too, one feels cheated cuz it doesn't come out well when you try to use it for VMs😆

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima   🤗....awesome post 👍🏼......could relate to every word u wrote......once May started and the engagement farce was over the story kind of changed......we all started watching a beautiful love story  😍 and ended up watching a saas bahu drama 😕........damn the berang channel 😡.......they took us on the wierdest and crudest roller coaster ride 🤢......after all this they could have still saved the show......but for  whatever reason they never tried.😡.......YaRav and their chemistry   😍was the only thing that made it all bearable......May gave us AbHer wedding and some awwww  moments which made us all sigh and sway 😳......thank u for sharing your feelings with us .....this is something i made for u and our perfect YaRav  😊

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, Fatima...Till April, it was a love story. From May onwards, it changed into drama which progressed into saas bahu melodrama...Abher and their love story was completely lost in all the schemes of Dadi and Bua...As you all wrote, we feel cheated out of a great lovestory...If the story had not changed for the sake of TRPs....who knows...this would have been one of the iconic serials like the erstwhile Buniyaad and Humlog...They had stellar star cast and a great set....And sone pe suhaaga were our YaRav...Well...we'll always feel the 'what ifs'...

Naina...yes..that pendant scene..whenever I watch...instead of feeling happy...I feel very sad that their one sweet moment was also not a private one...

Ratna..love your creation...You are one awesome Ma...🤗
Edited by Neeba - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
apart from anything else that happened later in the show... i was so disappointed with TNs character, he looked so cool, i know there were loads of fans rooting for him.... and we waitied till the moment in the engagement when he dug his own grave and kept on piling S**T on himself

and as we know his character never recovered from there... for Kul and Omi there was redemption which I was not happy about but TN was one character that seemed so disciplined and it was sad to see him go that way 😭
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima  .....so true.....the change in TN's character was so hard to take .......till the end i was hoping we would see the husband and father we saw in the beginning......loved him in the antakshari epi......to top it off they changed daddy cool to daddy fool 😡........it hurts the way they messed up such a good show

fj08 thumbnail
ratna you are killing us with the images... love them... keep em coming 

saw a very cool one of Gauravs which looked like a magazine cover, u need to put them in one place for easy access....
neha.pralay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Fatima, I am a silent reader of YPNHK forum since god  knows when..have on and on made a appearance but not much...loved ur post..i tooo feeel the damn channel cheated us..Look at RMJ on Zee whenever i see it they have a struck a balance BTW positivity and negativity..DETEST the leads...Sara is pathetic n even the guy loooks like a champu..nothing compared to YARAV..but the show has a gooood content..i so wish YPNHK creatives had not changed..GK and Yami wud still be entralling us with their chemistry..😍
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Fatima,🤗

Long time!😃...LIke you I too had been watching the earlier episodes and I've stopped after watching the kaalibadi incident (😍😍). I know what's going to happen but to be honest, they are all rushed leading onto the eventual saas-bahu drama with Dadi....so I will just savour those earlier episodes for the moment.

It is so fun going down memory lane.....but sad as well, feel cheated and keep imaginine how leher and abeer will be now...😳😆😆

take care

Dreamy