India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/14-15/2011: Anjali with "evidences"

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I haven't watched yesterday's episode, but will do it as I get home from work and then write a short summary of what happened.

In the mean time, I'm writing today's update.

Neeraj tells Sandhya to trust him, since he hasn't done anything wrong, and he's innoncent. Sandhya asks him that it is difficult when she saw what she saw. Neeraj is almost about to cry when he tells her that he loves her, and he would never do such thing to break their relationship. Sandhya tells him that she trusts him since (the video was cut at this part.. great) after Sandhya's little speech, they hug tightly, and Neeraj asks Sandhya why Anjali doesn't get what he tells her. He's been telling her this all the time, yet she keeps on hurting us. Hurting our relationship.

Meanwhile, the three Musketeers (Urmi, GB and the third one) are in the dining room looking at what Sandhya has made for breakfast. Urmi is jaloux and cannot stand that she's getting all of the praises although she's the youngest DIL. GB on the other hand, is in love with the food and takes the dish and tells them to come and eat.

Sandhya is talking on the phone (I didn't get who it was) while she's peeling peas. Anjali comes in with a big envelope. Sandhya puts the phone down, and asks her what she wants. Anjali takes the plate of peas from her hands and throws it on the bed. Oh, she knows what she wants - Neeraj. Sandhya is angry and tells her to bug off, since Neeraj is her husband and they love eachother. Anjali disagrees and gives Sandhya the envelope. Inside the envelope is pictures of a shirtless Neeraj (with closed eyes) and Anjali on top of him Censored Censored!!!!
Sandhya is literally shocked. Anjali tells her that she is not "with" Anmol and tells her to leave in two day, otherwise she will tell everyone about this. Sandhya asks her how she can "badnaam karna" not only herself but also Neeraj. She doesn't care, and tells her to leave within two days.

Neeraj comes home from work and looks angrily at Anjali. Anjali asks him why he's knocking on the door, when he's already been here and done what he has done. Neeraj is angry and tells her that nothing happened, and he's sure that him not remembering anything from last night is also one of her plans. He tells her to stay away, whilst she asks him how she can stay away from him, when she wants him. Neeraj pushes her furiously on the bed and leaves. Anjali loves when he's angry. W*F?
Sandhya's sitting on her bed and keeps on looking at the pictures. Neerajs walks towards and she manages to hide the pictures (but why? Wouldn't it be better if he knew about them?) Neeraj tells her that he will talk with Dada-ji about Anjali and her obsession. Sandhya says no, since she will talk with her (What?)

In Anjali's room Sarita gives her a necklace in honor of her marrying Anmol. When she leaves, Anjali rips it off. 

Sandhya goes into the kitchen where Urmi is cooking. Urmi tells her to leave, since Sandhya always gets the reward even if she hasn't done anything. Sandhya asks her whether she still wants her to leave when she has something to tell her for Anjali's own best.
Sandhya leads her to her own bedroom and hands her the photos. Urmi's shocked.
(Now, I'm still wondering. What is the purpose of showing Urmi the photos? Will she support Sandhya or her own sister?)

Edited by Pink-Spy - 15 March 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmaPinki_Baulmilwebpadsouza49manya7878mitumicloudz***Anu***desi-galkripsysinipillaibmm1985-sia-.Vrish.ghotalazNiceupanna44Pirated_Funniveditha

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
A couple of things - Sandhya told Neeraj that while she was indeed hurt by what Anjali said, she trusted him completely and didn't need any explanations from him, so he needn't have given any.  Also, Sandhya later was talking to Shreya.

I just wish both Sandhya & Neeraj had slapped Anjali.  I didn't like Sandhya hiding the photos from Neeraj, but I think she decided to give Purvi the chance to save her sister by showing her this, so that she could talk some sense into her.  Failing that, Sandhya could tell Sarika, who's more likely to reprimand Anjali, since she has Anmol's interests @ heart as well.  Speaking of which, I thought the Sarita-Anjali scene was priceless, and I can't wait for Sarita to be separated from this coalition once she discovers that Anjali in fact hates Anmol and the whole family.

I think that while Purvi may support Anjali, I'm not sure that she'll condone her cheating on Anmol.  After all, Purvi openly opposed Anjali marrying Anmol, and once she discovers this, she may well tell Anjali that it's for this reason that she opposed her marriage.  Question is - will Purvi pick Anjali over her sasural, even if @ the end, it means potentially herself being kicked out w/ Anjali?  But I think if that happens, Raj will be happy to leave w/ her.

I'm glad that there are no misunderstandings b/w Neerdhya.  But somehow, I'm not liking Sandhya's role as the new cook in the house, and to a point, Purvi & Sarita are justified - Dadaji has no business handing over the entire kitchen to Sandhya.  Also, the ladies were bitching about the property eventually ending up in Sandhya's name.  I think it's better that after all this comes out, Neeraj and Sandhya leave that place, and Neeraj continues working w/ Dadaji in the factory, but that he live w/ Sandhya separately.  Let the rest of the Garodias decide how they want to live in the haveli.

Oh, and I'd like Anjali to spill all this to Dadaji as well, so that there will be hell raised in the house, and everybody can spill out their guts about who hates whom.  Once Sandhya knows that Neeraj is hated, she'll stop trying to force him to stay there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p0lkad0tbmm1985-sia-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hmm I don't like this! I'm confused, if the pictures show Neeraj hugging Anjali (or is it Anjali on top of him :S) then surely he'll look as much in the wrong as she would... And so if the pictures are shown to Anmol's mother she'll probably hate Neeraj etc too. I don't know :( Not watching it until it gets a bit better hmm
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Quick summary of 03/14/2011:
  • Sandhya after her puja goes around the haveli looking for Neeraj, but noone knows where he is.  Finally, he wakes up in Anjali's room shirtless and is shocked.  Anjali gives him his shirt and taunts him.  Neeraj walks out.
  • Sandhya sees Neeraj come out of Anjali's room, and Anjali taunts her telling her that while she may be married to Neeraj, it's she Anjali who has an illicit relationship w/ her.  Sandhya leaves.
  • While Neeraj is getting ready, Sandhya re-heats the tea and brings it back to him
  • At the dining table, Dadaji is all praise for Sandhya's cooking, and Purvi & Sarita are fuming w/ envy
  • Dadaji asks Neeraj to help him run his company.  Raj mocks him telling him that the business is hardly worth anything.  Neeraj explains to him that it's better to work @ the factory than sit @ home, and decides to join Dadaji today
  • Neeraj goes to his room to change, and Sandhya helps him.  Neeraj asks Sandhya why's she acting like nothing happened, and explains that he didn't know how he ended up in Anjali's room, but nothing happened b/w them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index