Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hehehehe imagine Thuls singing to charu... "evan di unna pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan... kaila kedacha sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan. 🤣 (due credits to the great Silambarasan for such a beautiful song... 😆)

and just add "Moonja paaren" (instead of move your body) thats how one of my friend sings...🤣
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandz.

hehehehe imagine Thuls singing to charu... "evan di unna pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan... kaila kedacha sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (due credits to the great Silambarasan for such a beautiful song... 😆)

Sandy again credits to Simbu thaan.....just watched this in sun music...
But I dont like this song....😡...but charu ku best....😆

"Kutty p***** kutty p******....un tholla thaangalaye"( * mean same word as the song......i dont want to use here......the song for fun...😛)...

Dandanakka...dandanakka....sekkiram s going to come for charu....😛...
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful Update Sandz!!! Eena porumai pa ungaluku!!! Love ur comments!!!

Janani gr8 idea but eena Thulsku thonela!!!

Gr8 ragasiyam pa!!! Cha antha Psycho sonna viddukathaiku intha muddal bathil sollonumam😡!!!

I think Mohan's love is true but I don't want Kaliyani to accept bcoz Mohan ganja-ila irunthu velila varela!!!

Naangale T&T scenes illa endru nonthu poiy irrukurom ivanga scene vaichu eengala veruppu ethiringala😡?? 
Aanalum avanga T&T kaal toossiku varamathanga!!!

Who's Charu Thulasiku poiy paddi endru sollurathuku😡!!!

Yaara stupid endru koopurra?? Ippi kevalama aduthavanga purushana adaiyonum endru vazhurathu nee!!! Neethan stupid,🤬 🤬!!!

Charu-ala Tamizh heart pakathila irrukura pocket-a thaan touch paana mudiyum but unnakum TA's heartkum romba thooram antha antha iddam Thulasi's sirmasana😛!!!

IF members ku evalo inspirations pa!!! Summa kalakithinga ponga😉👍🏼!!!

I have one song:

Ammadi Ayyo Aathadi

Intha Psycho tholla thanga mudiyela di

Ennoda neeyum vaadi

Senthu ponna Charu galli!!!😃😉

This is my first songs so puddikela endra no tomatoes pls😆!!! 
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Sandy for the wonderful and superfast Update!!👏

Charuuuuuuuuuuuu😡😡***!!!!

TA...........Search ur brain!!!!😡
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shubba

"Kutty p***** kutty p******....un tholla thaangalaye"( * mean same word as the song......i dont want to use here......the song for fun...😛)...

Dandanakka...dandanakka....sekkiram s going to come for charu....😛...

enaaaaaadhu? ava kutty pisaaaasa???? its a mega understatement... approm size measurements laam problematic a aagidum...its more lyk periyaaaa pisaaasu periya pisaasu... un aatam thaangaliyeee.... ehhh dandanakka eh danakunaka eh dandanaka naka naka naka naka...😉
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! You guysss!! 🤣🤣🤣
Your all amazing with your superb song selections matching with Pyscho. 😆😆
I couldn't stop laughing, you guys cracked me up so badly! Especially Sandhya, the "periya pissasu" bit and your explanation to the measurement matter🤣
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb Update Sandz.

Ok so i have a wild imagination to cool my self up after seeing this episode. What if TA's bike back tire get blasted while he take that mental lady? I have no words to comment about this mental lady that too everyday. If TA is brilliant he could able to link all that incidents that happened when him & Thulasi gets closer, at-least cant he link both bike rides? N/L are romancing and GW is getting shy, what a scene to irritate us. I feel like pouring hot oil on this psycho, that much annoyed seeing her.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sandz!😊

I think here director wants to show how there are lots of hindrance T face to complete her studies.. 😃
But I do not understand why T is so much fallen into the trap of Charu here.. she should be knowing the fact that TA always love her and and only her😕
But now I think T will get advise from her friend and will try to act smart.😎
let us see what is there in store for us
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the Thendral update. I cannot believe how the intelligent and understanding court-scene TA has all of a sudden turned into a dumb, psycho- believing stupid guy! How does thulasi, who hardly can even raise her voice, unnecessarily shouts at Bhuvana in the hospital but keeps quiet at charu (Yes, justified if she had raised her voice for other things too like at her step-mom who ill-treats her!)  how does she stupidly ignore her best friend deepa's repeated advise abt Charu? How at all can a woman who has faced all kinds of harsh situations in life  and who is studying to be an engineer be so naive / stupid to let another  unmarried woman live with her and TA and also nod her head to let that other woman rule her household?? why does she keep dead quiet when charu interferes bet'n her and TA? No normal woman can ever tolerate her husband laughing out loud in the middle of the night with another woman. the scene is more so unrealistic when charu comes up with a stupid saka saki expl'n that is praised by TA. Extremely disgusting and irritating. Hope tulasi takes deepa's advise and her sis-in-law's seriously to become a little smarter in counteracting charu's ways in the coming episodes. It is extremely irritating to watch Charu's sinister ways of trying to separate a married couple. By now, any dumb girl and hope tulasi too shud have understood clearly that charu is trying to outwit her and trying to separate her from TA. Well, Deepa seems to be practically very smart, and if she had been in Tulasi's place, she would have by now given a fitting and hitting blow to Charu. Hope the director makes the situations and actors be a little more realistic in the upcoming episodes and not stretch them beyond viewers' patience limits.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Sandz!!  I pity you for getting such a horrible episode to update.

Aiyoooo....Charu and Tamil talking was horrible.  I wanted Tulasi to just interrupt them and say that they are siblings, that is why they think like that.  Where is Tamil's brains???????  He was praising  Charu so much but he never praises Tulasi like this!!!!!!!!  And on top of this, she gives him a question to answer.  If Tamil is smart, he better give an answer favorable to Tulasi and not the answer that Charu wants to hear.

Not much to say about Mohan and Kalyani track.  Mohan needs to first end his dealings with Visva and start concentrating on his education.  I liked the way Kalyani spoke to him...if only Tulasi was brain enough to talk to Charu like that.

Tulasi looked so cute in her salwar!!  Charu in her saree looked old and extra big.  I liked how GW was ordering her like a servant to get everything.  Lav looked cute.  Nitesh is acting dumb...he has no sense of responsility and does not bother to find a job.

I am very mad that Tulasi wanted to skip her exams just so she can go to the temple.  Her education is more important than going with these good for nothing people.  If she were smart...she should finish her exam successfully and then take only Tamil to the temple.  This serial started with more focus on her education'.please director focus more on that.

Charu calling Tulasi stupid was really bad...as Tamil just stood there and did nothing!!!  But she did give some good advice on how exams are more important.  She studied really hard for them and skipping it will be the wrong message.  I just wished that Tamil dropped her off to college...but at least he got an auto for her and told her to write well.  I think something happens to the auto...that is how she sees Tamil and Charu on the bike.  To me, the car looks big enough to fit 4 people...I bet stupid Charu begs Tamil to take her on the bike!!!!!

Tomorrow will probably start with Charu asking for a bike ride, and then Tul will see that.  I just hope she writes her exam properly.  There is also the Bhuvana and TPS scenes..and Kumaran will add more Anand parts.  I really hope that Deepa's advice actually brings a change to Tulasi.

This episode mad me so mad!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago