THROW HER OUT. VB Note pg2

Posted: 13 years ago
WHY dont jagya throw that anandi out of the house as their marriage is not legal and even she went against dadisa.
their is not even a divorce problem coz child marriage is neither legal nor they consumated their marriage.
so he can throw her out of the house and carry on his studies and marry his gf.
its very simple but this stupid cvs are dragging it
obviously you haven't been watching the show at all!
i do follow.what i said is true.
she gave exams by hiding it with dadisa.
jagya dont love her
he loves gowri and
child marriage is not legal
nor they consumated their marriage
so he can throw her out and
marry any girl he want
legal wise their cant be any problem if he marries other girl

Again! You have not been watching the show regularly.

There marriage has been consumated...first watch this show regualry..maybe not regularly but atleast be aware of the storyline then u'll know who should be thrown out...in my openion this jagya should be badly thrashed 
Marriage has been consummated.... At this point if Anandi is thrown out the issue will certainly go before panchayat and the family will be dishonored, especially because Bhairon will certainly support Anandi.
It is not Jagya's house to throw anyone out of.... DS can certainly throw Anandi out, but Bhairon and family would probably go with her, so she can't do that....
Jagya has been behaving abominably with Anandi, so if anyone needs to be punished its him....
If Jagya has the guts he can leave his family but he would have to support himself, and from what has been shown of him, he won't do that....
Originally posted by priyankabassi

i do follow.what i said is true.
she gave exams by hiding it with dadisa.  (Anandi  gave exams because of Jagya, and he said to her that he never said no for education)

jagya dont love her  (For which he should be shoot to death, because he used to love Anandi, and she supported him for everything)
he loves gowri and
child marriage is not legal 
nor they consumated their marriage
so he can throw her out and
marry any girl he want
legal wise their cant be any problem if he marries other girl (so if he marries someone else what will happen to Dadisa's Image in town)

This is why Women all over the world suffers..  because ppl think that women are clothes, and could be changed anytime, and at any level.  and Men could make any mistakes they want, but women can't..  
Im preety sure OP is a gauri fan hence the cruel comments, anandi gave her best yrs for this looser and his family. Jagya should be the one kicked out and made an example of that you cant just throw away your life partner just because you feel like it. Edited by Habeeba_d - 13 years ago
why  should you even be thinking of some thing like that.
Throw her out? not even with concrete reasons....just because he is a man he can do whatever he feels like doing, and you think its OK? 
You think she was the one who wanted this child marriage?
you think if she knows he doesn't love, but someone else she will be wasting her time there.
do you even know that she went back to school because she  thought she is doing it for their love ( so he will proud of her as his wife)
do you know she had his Parent's support and blessings, and Dadisa will not have let her thats why?
You know what? every one is right you need the watch the whole of this show again( thats if you been watching) this time think of her as your sister. Then come back to this page and correct yourself.
Hey I get your point about the illegal Marriage
but remember she herself is a victim just like him, and worst of all the one who had to grow up Jagya had a normal childhood, he had no responsibilities (Anandi was just like a childhood friend to him.) ,but she had to leave her family, gave a life up to protect him, leave school, cook, clean up after him, be locked up for useless reasons, and act just like an adult at 10 year.
Dont get me wrong not Only Anandi, Jagya too is a Victim and he falling in love with Gauri, but cant be with her the way he wants is not right. That more reasons why he needs to work together with her to take control of their future( thats if he had not grow up to be such an AIRHEAD).