The history will repeat again.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
😭 Hi guys i see tonight s epsoide pratigya tells krishna u will never win my trust again.first of all when krishna marry pratigya she tells u will never win my love and this.I think the history will repeat again and last krishna got accident Tand c calls pratigya she never listen this time and krishna die the hospital s ambulance come in thakur niwas and door open the ward boys entre krishna s dead body all got shocked masterni come out the bad room and see krishna is dead.krishna s words come in masterni s mind and she will lost krishna.This is future track.
Hi the post starter what is yr problem? i am confused. when pratigya first said krishna [passed the test and he won her love and trust. now also i am confident he will win her trust. he won;t die he is the hero of the drama and without him the serial will be in down hill. chill yarr. have some positive attitude. he will win her back. if he can turn her hate into love he will surely will win her trust back with in days. i don;t know why people r posting such posts giving useless ideas to the CV's.
This is not a K crap.....ok😡
Originally posted by laks76

Hi the post starter what is yr problem? i am confused. when pratigya first said krishna [passed the test and he won her love and trust. now also i am confident he will win her trust. he won;t die he is the hero of the drama and without him the serial will be in down hill. chill yarr. have some positive attitude. he will win her back. if he can turn her hate into love he will surely will win her trust back with in days. i don;t know why people r posting such posts giving useless ideas to the CV's.
and bothering uswell yaara i am sooo 😡😲
It wil nt b happened okzzzzzz.....krishu k dushman marain.......:(
Actually Baba has planned a party 4 his Babu on their wedding anniversery.When Babu wil reach at da spot then Baba just grab her frm da back in his personal style then background romantic music of krish wil start then they wil cut their wedding anniversery cake and background ma Dat music when Babu felt in luv wid Baba and said I LUV U KRISHNA.AFTER dat they wil do romance on da song Tooba tumhary ye ishary frm da movie chalty chalty....;) its a fan fiction yar...;) samjha kro....kaaaaaash.... dat wil b Magical Tuesday in dis week....kaaaaaashhhhhh....May my all sweet dreams cum true...;)
if  you cant think positive dont spared negetive also
i have req for you .
do not kill krishna .He is the heart of the drama without him drama will be closed that CVS knows well
agree with you to the point... of history repeating itself.

if baba dies.... oh boy ... the cv's will have it and i do not want to see any more of this programme then

... but what you are saying does sound like a filmy story.. army  movie type... but luckily this prog is alag to all typical movies.

pratigya is loosing her trust in him like.. he's had an affair ! :-(

I'm hating this track more than the arushi track.
Originally posted by carisma2

agree with you to the point... of history repeating itself.

if baba dies.... oh boy ... the cv's will have it and i do not want to see any more of this programme then

... but what you are saying does sound like a filmy story.. army  movie type... but luckily this prog is alag to all typical movies.

pratigya is loosing her trust in him like.. he's had an affair ! :-(

I'm hating this track more than the arushi track.

SIS ITS LOOK LIKE A MIHIR RETURNS TRACK HAHAHAHA
as i like ur idea bt do not agree wid his dying sequence chill yaar he is the heart of this serial and also of pratigya they live together and that also happy bt there comes problems in life and everyone should have a courage to face them so plz do editing in ur dead idea sequence just krishna be in hospital that ,ll b more nice and after that everything is f9